Chapter 21-Waiting for you...

Baby only for you~

Daehyun POV

I was waiting outside of the emergency room walking to and fro, anxiously rubbing my fingers against each other. "Daehyun ah, sit down and have a coffee? You have been walking for 3 hours... ~~~~~ will be fine..." Yongguk hyung offered but I was too busy to accept him. I shook my head a little and leaned against the wall. I grabbed my hair furiously as I punched the wall. Tears that I tried to hold back, rolled down my cheeks as I hung my head low. Himchan hyung then come over to me and gave me a squeeze on my shoulder. "It will be fine Daehyun... she will be fine..." "How fine she be? She has been inside for 3 hours... 3 hours!" I cried as I weakly banged the wall again.

"Daehyun..." a female voice cracked as she called for me. Puzzled, I turned my head slowly to face her. "Y-You are?"  "Gayoon." she shortly introduced and looked down to avoid my gaze but with just those few seconds, I could see her eyes became red rimmed. "Y-You are the... one that saved her?" My voice cracked a little but little did I care about it. "I am sorry... I could have done it earlier..." she hung her head even lower this time. I clenched my fist hard and tried to control myself because she is a girl. "Then why didn't you do it earlier?" I asked firmly as the furious fire in me rose up to my throat, trying my best not to let it explode out of me. "Because I was hesitating..." she replied and this sentence was enough for me to let out my anger. "WHAT?! YOU ARE HESITATING TO SAVE A PERSON?! YOU SAW EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE DOING NOTHING?! THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST NOT CALL THE POLICE?!" I roared at her as I approached her like a tiger pouncing over a small frightened lamb. My fist was ready to just whack down her beautiful face when Youngjae pulled me back. "Don't!" he shouted as he pulled me away. "Let her explain..." he softly whispered. "WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?! HER NOT SAVING AN INNOCENT PERSON?! WHAT IS THERE TO EX-" she cut me off, "Hyuna is my sister." I was immediately taken aback when she said that and she looked up at me. Her tears were clearly seen rotating in her eyes, trying her best not to let them fall. "She is my sister... I don't want to see her go into jail... I don't want her to hate me... I don't want to see her future being ruined like that..." she broke down into tears and squatted there on the floor.

I slowly approached her inch by inch and squatted down in front of her. Her tears were flowing down like a tap as I involuntarily pull her into my embrace. "I am sorry..." I whispered to her as she cried even harder. I ran my hand down her back to soothe her down. I bit my lips and closed my eyes as tears gushed up my throat once again.

Not long after, the doctor came out. I instantly ran to him and asked worriedly, "How is she?" "Her head is severely injured. There was a great loss of blood but I have already in planted a bag for her. She is now over the dangerous period but still have not regain to her consciousness. Whether she can wake up a not, it all depends on her will. Please support her and give her the strength to be awake. You may go see her now. But 1 at a time." The doctor finished explaining and walked off with the nurses. I was dumbfounded and when I came back to my senses, I immediately ran to her ward. I sat down on the chair beside her and held her hand. Her hand was so cold as ice. Her head was wrapped with layers and layers of bandages. "~~~~~ ah... Wake up... We are all waiting for you... Wake up... we still haven gone to our honeymoon trip... You won't just leave me here along right? Wake up ~~~~~ ah... Don't sleep anymore... Wake up to let me love you again... Wake up to let me see your smile again... Wake up and let me cuddle you in my arms and never letting you go... Please... Please ~~~~~ ah..." I cried and leaned my forehead on our intertwined hands. "Please..." I mumbled. I looked at her one last time and brushed the back of my hand against her bruised cheeks. "I am sorry for coming so late... I shouldn't have let you suffer from all this... I am sorry..." The bruises and cuts shown on her milky skin  just broke my heart into million pieces.

I walked out of the ward lifelessly seeing BAP and Gayoon noona. "Daehyun!" someone called me from the back. I looked back and see Jieun noona. "Ah... noona.." She approached me and pat on my back. "How is she?" she asked. I just shook my head hopelessly.

"Can I go in and talk to her?" Gayoon noona offered. "This is..." Jieun noona cut in before I could agree. "She is Gayoon... she saved ~~~~~." I introduced and Gayoon noona looked at me, shocked. I just shrugged my shoulders as gave her a little smile. "Hi, I am Jieun~" Jieun noona initiated and smiled. "You may go in..." I replied.

 

Gayoon POV
I pulled the chair nearer to me as I sat there, looking at ~~~~~. "~~~~~ ah... Gayoon unnie here. I am sorry for leaving you alone there despite witnessing the whole process of you being tortured. It's unnie's fault... Mianhae... Hyuna and 4 minute are now in the police station. I am sorry for letting you hurt..." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as I pat hand softly. "Wake up dongsaeng ah... Daehyun is waiting for you... BAP is waiting for you... SECRET is waiting for you... I will be waiting for you too... Wake up and see us again please? Stop sleeping already..." I whispered and felt something stuck in my throat and words were not coming out anymore. I covered my mouth remorsefully and let my tears fall. *I am sorry ~~~~~ ah... Hyuna... forgive unnie..."

 

Daehyun POV

Meanwhile, we all sat at the bench waiting for Gayoon noona to come out. *~~~~~ ah... Don't leave me please... I will be here for you no matter what. I will pray everyday and I won't give up. Come back to me once again and talk to me once again. Light up my life once again and I won't let you go anymore. Please... I will be here waiting for you... Every second, every minute, every hour, every day... Even if it takes up my whole life... I will wait for you...* I thought as I closed my eyes to get some peace...


Hey guys, I am sorry for the late update as I was studying for my exams in 2 weeks >< I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys like this ^^ I will update tomorrow because it is my birthday tomorrow and I will post the next chapter as a birthday present to myself xD LOL.. Imma sorry :P 

Thankiew to all my subscribers, commenters and silent readers (If there are any) once again and I hope you guys like it ^^

Byeee ^^

OMGGG!!!! <3333333

I love him so muchh and I love you guys so muchh <3 

Buhhbyeee ^^