Chapter 7—Amazing voices~

Baby only for you~

 

~~~~~ POV
 I woke up when the sunlight shone on me warmly. I smiled as I sat up and saw Daehyun on the other side of the bed. I blushed as I thought of us sleeping on the same bed. *First time sleeping with a guy XD* I thought as I smiled sheepishly at myself. It’s 7am and our lessons starts at 8am. I decided to let him sleep a more as I washed up and changed into my uniform and went down to cook breakfast.
 
Daehyun POV
I woke up when I smell something good. I rubbed my eyes and turned my body… ~~~~~ wasn’t there already. Just then, she came in. “Daehyun, wake-” she looked at me and smiled. “Oh, you are up. Go wash up and come down to eat.” She said as she smiled. *That smile.* I nodded coldly and went in the toilet. I changed and went down. We ate in silence still…
 
Then I drove to school with her. “ermmm…” she started by clearing . “Won’t sending me to school spoil your reputation?” she asked feeling a little embarrassed. I looked at her tilting her head aside, not knowing what she meant. She swallowed a lump of saliva and continued, “You are a Kingka and I am just a girl and your fangirls will…” her voice faded. Now I know what she meant. I just shrugged my shoulders, “It doesn’t matters.” I replied coldly again. She sighed a little. *Woah~ she thought of that? I didn’t though. Girls are more considerate….* I thought. When we reached school, I let her go down first as I parked my car. She met Secret.
 
~~~~~ POV
 We reached the school and my heart was pumping like crazy, afraid being bushed up by his fangirls. It is really scary. Then, he told me to get down the car first. I nodded as I waved. I got down the car and he went to park. Just then, I met Secret. "Hey, ~~~~~." Jieun unnie called. I turned and waved. "Someone brought you here?" Jieun unnie asked as she smiled at me. “Yap… my father.” I said as I glared at her. Just then, Daehyun came out of the car that I got down. They all looked at me. “DAEHYUN IS YOUR FATHER?!” they yelled in unison. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. “Ani…” I mumbled. “Palli?! What happened?!” they asked as they gathered around me. “Aishh… Jieun unnie!” I cursed. “Daehyun is my fiancée.” I mumbled. Their eyes widened ten times bigger and stared at me. “YAH, WHY DID YOU TELL JIEUN ONLY AND NOT US?!” they yelled as the charged towards me. I ran away from them and across Daehyun when I accidentally tripped over his leg while he was walking and caught me in time. We were only millimetres away from each other as our eyes widened. He immediately helped me up and let go of me. he walked away with his hands in his pocket while I blushed. 
“Looks like someone is blushing.” Zinger and Sunhwa unnie teased. “YAH!” I shrieked as I blushed madly. 
 
Daehyun POV 

I heard them talked as I walked away. “Hey hyung,” Jongup called as I turned into their way. I smiled and waved at BAP. “Hey, you brought your fiancée to school?” Yongguk hyung asked. I nodded. “Yah, don’t be so cold to her. You will scare her.” He complained. “Yapp… talk more like when you are with us.” Zelo suddenly bopped in. I nodded and we went into class.

The music teacher came in and decided to give a surprise test. “I will put you guys in two.” The teacher ordered. “…………(rest of the class)…….. Bang Yongguk with Song Jieun, ~~~~~ with Zelo, Sunhwa with Youngjae, Himchan and Hyosung, Jongup with Zinger. Daehyun, you will go alone.” The teacher announced. This is the nth time I am doing the test alone. *Zelo and ~~~~~?! Why?! Wait, am I jealous? No, I can’t be.*

~~~~~ POV

I am with Zelo? Daehyun is singing alone? Then, Zelo came to my place. “Noona, hwaiting.” He encouraged as I did the same. “Yah, don’t mess around with Daehyun’s fiancée.” I heard Himchan oppa say. I immediately blushed and looked in front. After a while, it was Yongguk oppa and Jieun unnie’s turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0axQ7-Lxbag

Jieun unnie started with the piano and it was just so amazing. Jieun unnie’s voice is so gentle and sweet that even I love it a lot. Yongguk oppa is so cool when he rap. I never got this side of him. When they ended, the whole class cheered and screamed for them and some even called BANGSONG couple. Jieun unnie when back beside me and I asked. “Unnie, you and oppa is a couple?” I asked curiously. She shook her head and smiled. “Ani…”

“~~~~~ and Zelo.” The teacher called. We walked up together and smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsKzrFK8VM

The music played and I sang as Zelo rapped. The responds was quite good when we ended as everyone cheered. “Noona, you have a nice voice!” he praised and gave me a thumbs up. “Ani…” I replied as I shook my head. I sat down beside Jieun unnie. “Dongsaeng, why didn’t you tell me you have such a great voice?!” she said acting angry. I laughed and replied. “Ani… your voice is sweeter unnie.” I praised. We both laughed. I peeped a little at Daehyun who was behind me. “Why is he sleeping? He is really not interested?” I mumbled to myself and sighed thinking that he wouldn’t hear and turned back.

 

Daehyun POV

“Why is he sleeping? He is really not interested?” ~~~~~ mumbled to herself and sighed thinking that I wouldn’t hear and turned back. *Babo, of course I am listening. Just that, I don’t know if I should praise you or be cold to you.* I thought as I mentally hit my head. A while later, it was my turn and the last one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHYXxRCOU0

When my song ended, everyone cheered including BAP, Secret noonas and ~~~~~.” I smiled a little and went back to my seat. “Unnie, I don’t know that Daehyun has such an angelic voice. He should to me everyday when we got married.” I heard ~~~~~ said to Jieun noona as they both laughed. *It is my pleasure, but not now.* I thought as my lips crept into a smile and continue to sleep…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ comment and subscibe~