Chapter 18-The words that I wish you could hear...

Baby only for you~

Daehyun POV

  "Hyuna! What the hell-" I was cut off when she crushed her lips on mine. *What the f*** is she doing?!" I furiously thought as I roughly pushed her away. "what are you doing?!" I yelled. "Why are you doing this to me?! Can't you see for yourself that she does not even trust you?!" She screamed back at me as tears were formed in her eyes. "SO YOU DID ALL THESE?! MAKING FAKE PHOTOS OUT OF NOTHING?!" I roared. "If she really trusts you, there is nothing I can do to break her trust for you! She doesn't trust you! Come back to me, oppa!" Hyuna pleaded. "She did trust me! She did not have a firm believe in me because she still doesn't know me well! That-" "Yes! See! She doesn't know you well! She doesn't understand you! I understand you more than she does!" She cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

    At this point, ~~~~~ came out of the canteen chatting with Jieun noona. We turned our heads and my eyes met with hers. I wanted to move forward but Hyuna suddenly leaned on me and wrapped her arms around my waist, making me look at her. "Oppa, where should we go after school?" The tears before were gone and was replaced by a fake cute smile. I turned to look at ~~~~~, a hurt yet angry expression was shown in her eyes. My body wanted to lean forward to explain but Hyuna pulled me back. ~~~~~ glared at me and Hyuna and gave a little scoff. "Let's go unnie..." She muttered to Jieun noona before stomping away. "~~~~~!" I called out but it was of no use. "What you doing again?!" I pushed her annoyingly. "Fine. I just want her to get out of your life... Watch out, Jung Daehyun... Oppa~" She smirked as she walked off on her killer heels. "Arghhh!" I ruffled my hair frustratingly. *What am I supposed to do?* I thought as I placed my palm on my forehead.

~~~~~ POV

  I went out of the cafe with Jieun unnie and saw that girl with Daehyun. "Oppa, where should we go after school?" She asked "cutely" as Daehyun looked at me. I noticed a slight hurt and innocent in his eyes that made me slowly softened. *NO! I CAN'T BE FORGIVING HIM LIKE THAT!* I mentally reminded myself as I shot a glare at the two and stomped off.

"~~~~~ ah, have you ever thought of giving Daehyun a chance to explain?" Jieun unnie asked me. "Does he still have to explain?! Everything is shown clearly!" I raised my voice as I slammed myself onto the sofa. "But you are sure that Daehyun won't cheat you right?" She rebutted back, making me stunned. *I know he won't do that right? Do I trust him?* "I-I don't know!" My heart is in a mess now, confused by all sorts of feelings. Anger, envious, jealous, confused, disappointed and unsure. *What should I do now?* I sighed as I leaned my head on Jieun unnie's shoulder.

 Daehyun POV

 "Hyung, what do you plan to do?" Zelo asked me. "I don't know, but I guess I shouldn't see her now... She is still... unstable." I replied as I buried my face into my hands. "But if you don't explain, she will imagine even more." Jongup further broke down. "But she doesn't even want to see me, that means she won't listen to a single word I say... I will let her have some time for herself first, I guess... Best for her and me..." I carefully explained. They all nodded to give their consent and support. "You should stay at my place first." Yongguk hyung offered as he placed his hand on my shoulder, lifting it up to give me a little pat. I nodded and smiled a little. "What about that Hyuna?" Himchan hyung catechized. "Hmm... I have not thought of that yet... We will see how..." I answered.

 

~~~~~ POV

I went to school as normal but murmurings could be heard when I walked from place to place. "She is that girl that leans to Daehyun oppa." one said. "I support Hyuna unnie more than her." another stated. I quickened my steps when I reached the classroom. I scanned around and saw BAP and SECRET already there. I silently crept to my table and settled down soundlessly.

After school, I bided goodbye with SECRET unnie and walked out of the classroom. I was looking downwards all along when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Mianha-" I was about to apologised when I looked up and saw Daehyun. "Oh... it's you." I awkwardly started. "Err... yeah... hey." he stiffly rubbed the back of his neck. "So... how have you been?" he slowly asked biting his lips. "I-" I was cut off by that Hyuna girl again. "Oppa! Let's go out and eat?" She came clinging onto Daehyun's arm. "Go away!" Daehyun disgustedly fling her away. *Why is he acting this way? Doesn't he like it?* I thought confusedly. I don't want to see them in front of me, so I cut them off. "Err... I-I will get going first..." I muttered and drifted away from them. "~~~~~!" I heard Daehyun calling me from afar, but I decided not to reply and picked up my speed.

Daehyun POV

~~~~~ drifted away from us and I immediately stood back from Hyuna. "Don't you dare come near me again!" I warned sternly and walked off. My hands ran through my hair annoyingly and started running off to find BAP.

Hyuna POV

When Daehyun oppa left, I turned my death gaze towards the direction that ~~~~~ walked to. "Never fight for things that are not yours... Watch out, Kim ~~~~~." I firmly announced while I fished out my phone to call for the others. "Gayoon unnie, ACTION." I commanded as I ended the phone call. "Repay for what you did to me, Jung Daehyun." I changed my direction and looked at the direction that Daehyun walked towards, giving a little smirk. "Poor time for the two! A good show is going to be put up!" I happily cheered and smirked as I walked off to follow the direction where ~~~~~ went...


Hey guys, sorry for the late update~ Hope you guys like it~~~~~ <3 Anticipate the next chapter ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^ Thankiewwww <3 Byeee~ I will update soon ^^

DId you guys watched BAP's Hurricane?! It was awesomeee! Daehyunn~~~

annyeonggg ^^