Chapter 16-A Total Mistake...[Part1]

Baby only for you~

Author POV
After the day that SECRET, BAP and ~~~~~ went out, Daehyun and ~~~~~ became much closer and more like a couple. ~~~~~ was very please of what had improved between themselves and looked forward about them more and more. 

~~~~~ POV
I woke up from my sleep today seeing Daehyun beside me. The sun rise up in a perfect angel and shine on my face. The birds are chirping so happily with flowers that blossom so beautifully. I felt so refreshed and relieve knowing that Daehyun and I had been a lot closer than I expected. 
I stood up from my bed and washed myself up. After which, I went down to prepare breakfast for both Daehyun and me. Minutes later, everything was done and Daehyun oppa came down. 
"Oppa!" I shouted as I turned around. "Good morning," he greeted as he smiled at me. *Finally, he is smiling more frequently to me.* I thought as I serve all the food out. "~~~~~~ ah, I would not be coming home for dinner tonight, don't have to wait for me. You can sleep first too." Daehyun Oppa suddenly spoke up. "Where are you going?" I asked without looking at him. "Out with BAP." he replied shortly. I nodded my head and we headed out to school. 

"Unnie!" I called out for SECRET once I got off the car. "Oh! ~~~~~ ah!" they all greeted together. "I guess someone can be happy forever." Sunhwa unnie teased again. "Hi. Noona," Daehyun Oppa walked pass us and greeted others. SECRET waved back as Daehyun turned to me, "Remember not to wait for me tonight. I will be home late." I nodded and smiled as he did a little wave. After he left, I turned back to them smiling silently thinking about how soft Daehyun is actually. "I guess someone don't need us anymore, let's go already." Jieun and Hana unnie sarcastically said and started walking away. I finally came back to my senses and started sulking there. They turned around laughing, "So are you coming a not?" My frown immediately turned into a smile and ran to them. We all then walked together for class. 

Daehyun POV
After I left to find BAP, a girl approached me. "Oppa." she called. I turned around and faced her. "What do you want?" I asked coldly, not facing her. "Oppa, who is she?" she asked pleadingly. "Is that even your business?" I replied emotionlessly. "Why? DID YOU DUMP ME FOR HER?!" she yelled into my face. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER! STOP IT!" It was my turn to shout back. "YES! WE WERE TOGETHER ALL ALONG! WE WERE SO HAPPY BEFORE AND BECAUSE OF HER... BECAUSE OF HER YOU DUMPED ME!" she protested. "STOP IT, HYUNA, STOP IT! STOP SAYING THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE! IT WAS ALWAYS YOU WHO IS STICKING ON TO ME AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU! BACK OFF, HYUNA, BACK OFF! I AM FREAKING MARRIED FOR YOUR INFORMATION!" with that, I stomped off angrily leaving her sobbing there. 

Hyuna's POV
Daehyun Oppa stomped off angrily leaving me crying there. *What does he mean by we were never together?! Why is he acting this way! He is mine! He is always mine! We are forever together and no one can separate us, NOT EVEN THAT !* I thought again furiously as I clenched my fist harder than before. "Jung Daehyun, YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE." I whispered firmly to myself took a deep breathe and walked to class.

~~~~~POV
Time flies and finally, class has ended. Since Daehyun is not going home for dinner, I decided to eat with SECRET unnie. We talked and played for the whole dinner time and after that, we changed location to the nearest Starbucks to have a drink and have some woman's talk. 
"So ~~~~~, how are you and Daehyun doing?" Sunhwa unnie asked. "Hmmm... Pretty good, I guess." I replied while having a bright smile on my face. "Unnie, are you dating or something?" Jieun unnie asked Hyosung. "What?! N-No?" Hyosung unnie immediately stuttered making the other three girls nodded to gestured that they know Hyosung unnie is hiding something. Hyosung unnie then quickly nervously sip her drink in front of her. "I will be the last to be dating or get married!" Sunhwa unnie threw her hands up in the air. "We will see how!" Hana unnie challenged making all of us laugh. "Wait.. The first to get married will be Jieun unnie!" Sunhwa immediately pointed to Jieun unnie who is looking at her shockingly. "What?! I don't even have a boyfriend!" she protested as she pushed Sunhwa's hand away from her. "You will never know... Your love might to just around you..." Sunhwa unnie said in a mystery tone as she crepted near Jieun unnie, earning a slap on the head. 

We were all talking merrily when a message lit up my handphone. I reached out for it on the table and unlock my phone. "W-WHAT?!" I shouted into my phone as my face turned pale white. "What?" Jieun unnie asked as she snatched the phone from me. Her eyes widened as she turned me. "What why? What is happening now?" Hyosung unnie finally came back to her senses from just now. Sunhwa and Hana unnie gave her the are-you-serious face. "What? I really don't know what is happening..." she defended. "You never knew what was happening..." Hana unnie rebutted back. "So what is happening?" Hana unnie asked she turned to us. "You mean you guy don't know too?" Hyosung unnie randomly asked again earning a glare from Hana unnie. She got the signal and mouthed a "sorry". They all then turned to me to give me a signal to continue. I looked at Jieun unnie as she gave me a little nod to give me some confidence to explain. I took a deep breath and started...

"D-Daehyun... a-and a girl..." I sniffed...


Hello guys, back with another chapter ^^ Hope you like it and thank you so much for your support, subscirbe and comments ^^ Thankieww <3

bye ^^