Chapter 22-Days without you...

Baby only for you~

Daehyun POV

After that night, I am in the hospital everyday. Day after days, ~~~~~ still hasn't wake up. Gayoon noona and Jieun noona took turns to come and help ~~~~~ with her basic needs like wiping her body and helping her massage her muscles. I then stayed by her side everyday and trying my best to not cry while talking to her, wishing that she could hear every word. I held her hand and caressed her gradually recovering face and smiled to myself. "You are going to wake up right?" I tried to smile but ended up sobbing.

I walked to the window and look into the sky seeing the stars shining brightly. "Is this a sign to say that she will wake up or a sign that she will be leaving me but will shine brightly and accompany me?" I sighed heavily and the moonlight shine onto my face. A blink a few times to clear the tears that blurred my vision. "I really missed her... so much... She was the one that make me feel love.. the one that taught me how to love and the one I want to be with forever... Let her come back to me again? Please?" I pleaded profusely, like an idiot talking to the sky. The stars shone even brighter on the pitch black background, leaving me really puzzled. *Please tell me that she is waking up soon... Please...*

Every day, I would pray once. Sometimes the stars darkened down, sometimes there isn't any stars, sometimes the stars shone bright. I sat by her side admiring her angelic face whenever the sunlight or moonlight shine on her. "I never had a chance to admire your perfection like this..." I smiled lightly and lied my head down on her tummy, holding her hands close to my chest. Soon, I drifted off to my dreamland.

---In his dream---

"Oppa~ come here~" a familiar voice shouted at him. The background was pure white and so bright that he could not see the girl well. "~~~~~ ah? Is that you?" I shouted back and approach the figure slowly. "Oppa~ Come here~" she repeated while giggles. I stood in front of the figure and I somehow could figure out that it should be ~~~~~.

"~~~~~ ah~ you are awake?" I happily grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back as I cuddled her when we pulled apart. "~~~~~ ah~ you know how much I missed you? You finally came to me again~ You scared me!" I her hair gently when we heard a bell.

She immediately shot up from my arms and waved to me. "E-Eh? Where are you going?!" I screamed as she ran away from me into a brighter beam of light. "~~~~~!!!!" I yelled and ran towards her. She turned and smiled at me. "Annyeong oppa~ I need to go~ See you there~ I will bless you... don't worry~ I love you!" She said and 'puff' she is gone leaving a pool of ash on the floor. "~~~~~!!!!!"

---End of dream---

"~~~~~!!!" I shot up from the bed and droplets of sweat rolled down my side of my face. I took a look at the peaceful ~~~~~ and took a relief sigh. "I know you won't leave me... I can't afford that..." I wiped my sweat and the door opened.

"Daehyun ah~" It's Jieun noona. She smiled at me and put a bag on the table. "Eat something~ You have not eaten for the whole day." She said as she offered me a bowl of porridge and a chicken stew. "Porridge?" I asked her and a scooped a mouthful. "I know you won't have the strength to chew, so I bought something that is easier for you to swallow. Don't worry, I bought you your favourite cheese cake too. As your dessert." She smiled. "Gomawo noona~" I thanked her and continued eating. I always felt like a kid under Jieun noona. I really take her as my elder sister even though she look younger than me. She gently patted my head and stood up to help ~~~~~ to massage.

"Jieun noona... Have you thought of dating? Finding the mr. right for yourself?" I asked casually. "What? No? I will stay single~" she sang and  chuckled. I just laughed it off and continue eating. *First time laughing after ~~~~~ left me... Worthy to be our precious choding noona...*

Day after day, nothing much happened. Nothing improved nor worst. ~~~~~ still slept there soundly everyday without fail, not responding to the millions of words that slipped off my mouth. Jieun and Gayoon noona still came everyday without fail.

"Daehyun ah... Hyuna and 4 minute are arrested and charged to be in jail for 3 years..." Gayoon noona told me. "Ouhh... Don't be too sad noona. You are doing this for her good." I patted her back smoothly. "Thank you for coming everyday too." She just nodded and smiled. I could read very clearly that she is heartbroken and we fell into silence.

"DAEHYUN! LOOK!" she suddenly shrieked. I looked to where she pointed and we saw ~~~~~'s hand flinched a little. "NOONA! CALL THE DOCTOR! NOW!" I commanded as I held ~~~~~'s hand. "If you can hear me, move your hand one more time..." I whispered to her. She slightly moved again. I laughed. "Finally! ~~~~~!" The doctor and nurses dashed in with all the equipments... 


Guys, this is a shorter chapter and I hope this is not too boring >< I hope you guys like it ^^ Thankiew to all the subscribers and commenters and silent readers~ <3

this is so cutee <3

Byee <3