Chapter 15-A day out with Secret and BAP (Again)

Baby only for you~

Author POV

  It was finally weekends again and the 11 of them decided to enjoy themselves-Lotte World. They were all excited and decided to meet outside Daehyun and ~~~~~'s house. They all prepared themselves and wore casually since they are going to have lots of fun, walking around and running. ~~~~~ woke up in the morning at 8am to prepare herself to look good as usual as she knew that she will take a long time even though their meeting time is 11am.

~~~~~POV

  Time flies, I woke up at 8am and now it was already 10.30 am. I went up to my room and saw the sleeping Daehyun. "Oppa, It's time to wake up~" I called as he flinched a bit. I shook him but he still didn't budge. "Oppa!!!!" I screamed out loud. He finally opened his eyes a little and stared at me. "Why... are you shouting?" he mumbled in his deep and y sleepy voice. "You are running late, oppa! We are meeting them at 11 and its now 10.30! PALLI!" I yelled again pulling him up from his bed. "Ahhhhh... Arrasso..." he mumbled again and dragged his feet to the bathroom. I chuckled a little and went down.

  A few minutes later, Daehyun oppa was ready and we waited patiently for the others to arrive. "Do you want anything to drink?" Daehyun oppa asked as he took out a can of coke from the refrigerator. "No~ I can't finish one myself~" I said casually. He came to sit beside me on the sofa, uncapped the can, drank one mouth and handed it to me. I looked at him, "W-What?" "Drink it. Since you can't finish one yourself, share with me..." He said as he stretched the can to me even more. "Eh? but you drink already?" I asked as I tilted my head. "Wae? My saliva got no poison for your information~ Drink it up." he said and took my head to take the can of coke. I drank from it feeling a little uncomfortable though but I did not bother.

  A while later, the bell rang. "Let's go!" he said as he went over to open the door, revealing SECRET and the rest of B.A.P. "Unnie!" I shouted and ran to them, handling the can of coke back to Daehyun. "Hello my dongsaeng!" They said. "What about us? Noona~" Zelo pouted. "Oh! Annyeong BAP oppa and Jongup, Zelo ^^" I greeted them with a little wave. We were all about to leave when Hyosung and Jieun unnie stopped us, "Wait! Is Daehyun and ~~~~~ sharing the same drink?" "THEY ARE?!" The rest gasped. I looked at Daehyun oppa with wide eyes. "Yeah... We are..." Daehyun oppa replied. "Since when are the two of you so close?" Sunhwa unnie asked, pointed at us. "Since yesterday night! Pabo! Don't you remember... the two of them on a date and..." Jieun unnie teased as she smacked lightly on Sunhwa's head. "Ohhhhhhhh~" they all made the sound effect making me blushed so hard. "Okay! Let's go!" Yongguk oppa called.

Daehyun POV

 After teasing, we went into the car that Yongguk hyung newly bought that was big enough for the 11 of us to sit in comfortably. We all talked together like longed-lost friends that had not seen each other for years. *I am finally talking to ~~~~~ with the others. I stepped out the first step and I hope I can continue though...* I thought.

Not long after, we arrived at Lotte World. "GHOST HOUSE!!" Himchan hyung immediately cheered as he punched his hands in the air, while others just laugh at him. I turned to see ~~~~~ without any expression. *What is wrong with her?* I thought but immediately came back to my senses when the others pull me to the ghost house.

"Daehyun and ~~~~~ will go in first and then the rest will go in one by one!" Himchan hyung suggested as we nodded. ~~~~~ stood beside me and looked at me with pleading eyes. "W-What?" I asked, taken aback. "I am scared." she mouthed, trying to let the others know what she say. "It's okay... I am here~ Come on!" I said softly and pulled her in.

The house was in total darkness. We couldn't see anything. I felt the grip on my arms got tighter as I pat it a little. Boom! A monster with a ghostly mask on jumped beside ~~~~~ out of nowhere causing her to scream like there is no tomorrow. I pulled her close with a strong tug. I could feel her shivering in my arms as I her back gently. Bleh... you could feel other globins so near you that you could feel their breathes. Their makeup was so real that even me, a person who is not scared about this at all, had a shiver down my spine. The trip was long though with all the ghost, vampires and globins appearing out of nowhere under the minimum amount of light. ~~~~~ was screaming as if she had her third lungs that actually confounded me.

Finally after the long and terrifying journey, we were out of the house. I took a look at ~~~~~ and saw her almost on the verge of crying. I immediately brought her to the nearest bench to sit down. "Calm down... it's over~" I said, trying to soothe her down. She was breathing heavily, closing her eyes. I think she looked so exhausted as if she had no more strength. I could feel that her breathe was getting thinner and seemed like she is back to her regular breathing pace. "I...I..." She tried to talk, but I stopped her. "Shh... Shh... It's okay~ Let's wait for them here." She nodded her head, so I pulled her to lean on me.

Minutes later, BAP and SECRET came out. "Woah! That was so-" they were cheering half way and saw us. "What happened to her?"Jieun noona immediately came up to us, while others followed. "She is just shocked and scared by the ghost and globins." I explained. "I am alright already." She showed a small smile and stood up from my shoulders.

"Okay~ Let's go somewhere relaxing and fun then!" Yongguk hyung punched his fist in the air. "Where?" We all crowded around him. "THE ICE RINK!" he revealed and motioned us to follow him.

~~~~~ POV

"THE ICE RINK!" Yongguk oppa revealed and motioned us to follow him. *! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SKATE TOO... I AM DUMP!* "Unnie... I-I don't know how to ice skate too..." I whispered to Jieun unnie lightly. "It's okay! We will help you!" Jieun unnie cheered me up as we ran to the ice rink.

"EVERYBODY READY? LET'S GO!" Jongup shouted and we all ran in the ice rink. Everyone was skating happily but I didn't dare to step in. "Come here, I will lead you~" I heard a voice behind me. "Oh! Daehyun-" I was about to finish but he just took my hand. "Let's go."

He held my hand tight and slowly let me slide smoothly on the ice bit by bit. "Slowly, relax... yes, correct..." he said smiling. Poom! My landed on the cold icy floor. "Aw!" I whined as I sat on the ground. He was laughing and pulling me up. "Told you to relax!" he reminded, still laughing. I pouted at him angrily. "Oh, haha! okay-haha okay~" he said through his laugh. He then continue guiding me and very soon, I could skate by myself. "Woah!" I raised my hand up as I skated freely without Daehyun oppa. "You can skate now?" Jieun unnie suddenly popped behind me. "Yea! And you abandoned me!" I cried. "You should thank me kid. I am creating time for you two alright! Be grateful!" She pouted as she skated away from me. "Are you alright with yourself already?" Daehyun oppa asked me as long as Jieun unnie went away. "Y-Yea~" I reassured him.

"Like this feeling? Aw~ It's so sweet!" Sunhwa unnie teased as she linked arms with me and skated around to join BAP and SECRET.

After playing, we went to eat and went around Lotte World playing and trying out all sorts of things. At the end, it was already 8pm.

"So tiring!" Everyone whined as we moved to Yongguk oppa's car. "LET'S GO HOME THEN~" Zelo called as we all crawled in.

On the way, my eye lids start to get heavy and started to fall slowly. Seconds later, I was fast asleep...

Daehyun POV

In the car, it was silent as everyone were sleeping. I felt a head on my shoulder and saw that it was ~~~~~'s. "This kid..." I whispered as I moved myself into a comfortable position for both her and me. I moved her fringe away from her forehead and lightly pecked it. I smiled and looked straight, seeing Yongguk hyung smiling at me through the rear mirror. I placed a thumbs up at him and we both chuckled lightly. *What a nice day with everybody...*


Hey guys, back with another chapter ^^ Sorry to keep you guys waiting :b Hope you guys like this ^^ I will update again very soon ^^ Thanks for the comments and subscribes ^^ Upvote too ^^ Hehe xD

OMO! BAP IS COMING BACK ON DAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY~~ DAEBAKKKKKK ^^ <3

annyeong ^^ <3