Chapter 17-A Total Mistake...[Part2]

Baby only for you~

~~~~~ POV
"Dae...Daehyun and a...a girl..." i felt like something stuck in my throat and words can't come out. Tears start to form at the corner of my eyes. *Why must this happen when I am at my happiest point of time with Daehyun? WHY?! Is everything just a lie? Is everything just a dream? Is this a wake up call for me? What-* "Daehyun and a girl what?!" the girls in front of me shook me from my thoughts and thank god because I don't want to think any further. "T-they are kissing... A-and on the bed...n-..." I finally found the right words to use. "WHAT?!" they all shrieked together making the whole shop of people to look at them. "Shush!" Jieun unnie immediately shut them up. "It might be some cropping?" Hana unnie asked suspiciously. " No... It can't be. There are a series of photos here. The faces are to be seen clearly..." I muttered but loud enough for them to hear. "Mind showing me?" Hyosung unnie asked as she stretched her hand to me. I handed her my phone with the photos. She investigated closely but shook her head. "I can't see the girl's face..." she pouted sadly and returned me my phone. "But I see can see that they are at the pub." she added after that. 
*PUB? What can a group of guys do at the pub? Other than drinking, the next thing you will do is to find girls! Not to mention, they are so charming and attractive!* I thought as I clenched my fist unknowingly. "Relax," Jieun unnie comforted me as she held my hand. "It might not be what you think." she explained and gave me a plain smile. "I hope so..." I whispered strengthlessly. "We should just confront Daehyun tomorrow..." Hyosung unnie nodded as we all obeyed.

--The Next Day--
Daehyun did not come home yesterday night. I walked to school slowly with heavy steps and a sinking heart. *Where did he go? Is he really with that girl? Should trust what he say later when I confront him?* The same questions that filled my mind yesterday reappeared again. I was in my own thoughts until I reached the school gates. Students were quickening their steps but to me, they are all in slow motion. Everything look so down to me, everything look so slow and hurting to me. 
Just then, I spotted SECRET leaning on the gates with worried looks. Guilt immediately rushed through me as I slowly walked towards them. "Unnie!" I called as I faked a smile, trying to loose a bit of their anxiety. "~~~~~ah" they called sadly as if they are going to cry. "W-What happened?" I was stubbled by their sudden actions. "You..." Just when they were about to explain, a voice called back. "Hey girls!" We turn our head over, seeing BAP walking towards us. I immediately turned back to look at SECRET unnies shockingly. "Eettokkae?" I mouthed lightly so that BAP won't be able to hear. They just gestured me to calm down. I scanned around and saw a crowd crowded at the noticeboard area. I tilted my head as I pointed to the crowd. "Why are there so many people there?" I asked when BAP appeared beside us. "Hey ~~~~~ ah!" Daehyun waved to me having a big smile on his face that I hardly see. *Is he happy because he had a awesome night with another girl and not me?!* "It's about..." Sunhwa undies' voice trailed off. "About what?" we all yelled anxiously and look at SECRET. "You guys should just go and see and I warn you, ~~~~~ ah... Don't be too sad or shock when you see that. And you too, BAP..." Hana unnie warned as she shot a death glare at Daehyun. I immediately knew what she was talking about. *So the whole school already know?! Gosh! This is going to be a hard time...* BAP gave Hana unnie a questioning look and walked towards the noticeboard as we followed behind. 

"WHAT?!" BAP shouted as soon as they saw the notice. It was a picture of Daehyun and an unknown girl making out in a hotel. "No... no this is not true!" Daehyun immediately ruffled his hair roughly and angrily and turned to me. "You are going to believe me right? This is not true, ~~~~~ ah!" he called as he tightly hold onto my hand. "I wanted so much to trust you, but I can't! I had a whole series of those photos of you guys kissing and making out in my phone that makes me want to puke when I see it! You are having so much fun eh? If you are not happy with me, YOU SHOULDN'T ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE! And I warn you, don't come near me anymore!" I shouted at him as I flinged his hand away roughly and ran away. Tears started to pour as SECRET started chasing me at the back. I heard some calling of "noona" at the back and I assumed it was Zelo and Jongup. I got no idea what to do and I ran all the way up to the rooftop. 

Daehyun POV
~~~~~ flinged my hand away from mine roughly and ran away leaving me dumbfounded. "W-What is happening?" I mumbled to myself as BAP gathered around me. "Hyung..." Jongup called out. "Why? What is this that is happening?" I repeated, this time a little louder. "Daehyun ah... We know you didn't do it... You should explain to her..." Yongguk hyung suggested. "She told me not to go near here.. She shouted at me for the first time. She pushed my hand away roughly for the first time... I guess I haven seen this side of her yet... She is really mad... Really mad..." I muttered again as I covered my face with my palm. For the first time I felt so guilty and down for a girl. *Who will do this to me?!* 

Hyuna POV
Hiding behind the wall, I saw everything that unfold nicely in front of my eyes. The actually reaction that I wanted. "My plan is working well.." I mumbled to myself as a smirk appeared on my lips. "Jung Daehyun... You are mine for sure this time." I confidently muttered as I stared at the scene in front of me. Everything will go into my way after so much of planning. A crying man that was dumped by his wife and a girl that is broken-hearted. This is what I want... This is my chance that I had been planning and waiting for... I thought as I carefully turned and walk away. *The game has must started...* I smiled to myself as I continued walking to my class.

~~~~~ POV
I was leaning on Jieun unnie's shoulders, crying and crying over and over again. "Unnie... How does this happen?" I said in between sobs. The others just continued patting on my back to comfort me, not making a single noise. "We will go to class again after lunch okay... Just calm down, ~~~~~ ah.." Jieun unnie whispered to me as she my hair gently. I nodded a little as the 5 of us just sat down there and dry my tears until lunch time is around the corner.

We went to wash my face and headed to the canteen. We were eating quietly when BAP came in. I look into their direction when my eyes met Daehyun's. I saw a slight of hurt and disappointment in him but I turned away.

We continued eating when a girl came in shouting, "Oppa!" We all turned into her direction and saw her sitting beside Daehyun. She pulled Daehyun out of the canteen immediately as if there is something important. *Don't tell me she is that girl...*

Daehyun POV

I was eating when Hyuna came into the canteen shouting "Oppa" very loudly. She stood beside me and without my consent, she pulled me out of the canteen as if there is something so important.

"Hyuna, what the hell-" I was cut off when...


Hello~ Another update ^^ Hope you guys like it <3 Annyeong ^^

Byeeee~