Chapter 8---Dumped? (Part 1)

Baby only for you~

 

Daehyun POV

   --Ring Ring—my phone rang loudly as I groaned, and snatched it roughly. “Yobuseyo?” I answered with the roughest voice I ever heard as I just woke up. “Daehyun ah, Yongguk hyung here,. Are you awake already? Wanna hang out with BAP and Secret?” Yongguk hyung offered from the other line. “Oh, ya. Okay!” I accepted. “Meet as our usual.” Hyung stated. I replied with an ‘um’ and hang up the phone. I looked around and saw no sign of ~~~~~. I shrugged. *Maybe she is out with her friends. Not my problem.* I ignored and went to get changed and washed up.

 

   I went down to the kitchen when I saw a plate with breakfast. I walked near and saw a sticky note attached to it say,

     “Daehyun, eat it when you wake up! I am out already~ Eat well.

                                                                                                                -~~~~~”

 

After reading, I threw it away to the nearby dustbin and started eating. Afterwards, I went to our hang out place when I saw…*WHAT?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!*

 

~~~~~ POV

   I woke up early and received a text from Zelo.

   Z: Noona, are you free today? Are you awake already? Is Daehyun hyung awake?

 

~~~~~: Haha~ Yap yap… I am free and I am awake. Daehyun is not awake yet.

 

   Z: Ohh… Arraso, I will pick you up at your place. Come out and wait for me.

 ~~~~~: Arrasoyo~

 

I smiled as I put down my phone and went to change into my clothes…

I went to get my phone when I glanced back at Daehyun. *I should make him breakfast before leaving.* I grabbed my handbag and went down to the kitchen tip-toed and quietly, trying not to wake Daehyun up. After preparing, I pasted the note and left for BAP.

     I was waiting outside as I saw a figure running towards me. “Noona!” he waved. I smiled as I walked to him. “Annyeong Zelo!” I waved back. “Mianhae noona for being a little late.” He smiled shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. I shook my head as I ruffled his head. He then walked me to a playground and I saw the rest of BAP standing and leaning on the slides. “BAP!” I called as ran to them. They all turn to me and smiled.  “~~~~~ noona!” Jongup sat up from  the swing and hugged me.

“So, what’s up?” I asked as I let go of Jongup and sat beside Yongguk oppa we was on the slide. “Ani, we just wanted to see our dongsaeng. Daehyun is seriously not up yet?” Himchan oppa asked while ruffling his hair. I pouted and shook my head. “~~~~~ ah, let’s play the truth game!” Youngjae suggested as he gathered Jongup and Zelo from the swings to us and sat in a circle with a bottle in the centre. We all agreed and Yongguk oppa spun the bottle and landed on Youngjae oppa. “Truth.” He light-heartedly stated. “Who do you like the most out of Secret noona?” Zelo immediately blurted our earning hi-fives from the rest. Youngjae oppa rubbed the back of his head and shyly replied, “Jieun noona.” “Jinjia?!” I immediately shrieked and stood up from my seat. Youngjae oppa had a wry smile on his face and nodded a little. I sat down calmly and the game continued. After a few rounds, we were tired and I decided to buy some ice cream. “BAP, I am buying ice cream. Who wants?” their hands immediately shot up. I giggled as I walked to the nearby ice cream store to grab a few cones of chocolate flavoured ice cream. It took a few minutes and as I walked back and saw…

JUNG DAEHYUN?!

Daehyun POV

     Afterwards, I went to our hang out place when I saw…*WHAT?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!* It’s ~~~~~. *Why is she here?* I questioned inside my head and turned to Yongguk hyung. “Hyung, why is she here?” I asked feeling a little irritated without looking at her. “Oh, ~~~~~ came before you. You were sleeping so we called her here to our hang out place to play a little.” Hyung replied as he took an ice cream from ~~~~~. “How did she know about here?” I asked again as I glared at her making her to look away immediately. “I brought her here, hyung.” Zelo replied as he raised his hand with another one eating an ice cream. *So Zelo actually walked ~~~~~ here and they played together?* Just then I saw ~~~~~ talking to Youngjae and Himchan hyung happily with big grins on her face. *So is she actually flirting with another friend of mine when she is married to me?! Having so much fun that she forgot about my existence?* I thought and becoming more burnt up every second. “Hyung, can we go?” Jongup asked innocently. “No. 4 more people.” Hyung replied. We all looked at him confused when we heard 4 voices calling us from the back. We turned and saw Secret noona approaching us. We waved back and we all gathered together. “We are going to roam around in Myeongdoong! A day trip!” Yongguk oppa yelled as he punched his fist in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen when they have a one day trip in Myeongdoong? Will it be a peaceful day? Or will something happen between ~~~~~ and Daehyun? Stay tunee <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am so sorry for the late updatee because I am really busy when school reopens and my competition just started. So I hope you love this chapter and this is only the first part~ Comment and Subscribe~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF5Ho3mXsYY

BAP new comeback---Rain Sound MV. Click if you haven watch ^^