Chapter 10-You don't know my heart...

Baby only for you~

 

Author POV

  The rest of the days were normal for ~~~~~ and Daehyun, BAP and Secret. They were still very close with each other but Daehyun and ~~~~~ seemed to be drifted away from each other further and further each day. They did not talk to each other in school, at home or even in the gang. Daehyun only opened up when he is with BAP and Secret which made ~~~~~ very troubled. They are going to get married in half a week's time and they are still like enemies. ~~~~~ seek help from Jieun but all she can tell her is to wait and nothing else. Although it was a useless comment, there is nothing she can do.

  A few days later, the day that both of them didn't want to it to come finally reached. Everyone was excited and busy going around having fun preparing the venue, helping ~~~~~ dress up and stuffs but ~~~~~ didn't seemed to look happy at all. "Wae? Why are you this sad? Because of Daehyun?" Jieun asked ~~~~~ as she was helping her as her stylist.

~~~~~ POV

  "Wae? Why are you this sad? Because of Daehyun?" Jieun unnie asked me as she was helping me as my stylist. I thought of these days whereby he coming home late and hanging out with BAP without telling me anything and without even talking to me just hurts me a lot. I smiled a little and nodded. "It's okay ~~~~~ ah, he will be fine. Give him some time. He is that of person who is cold on the outside but warm in the inside. You can try taking initiative to talk to him first." She suggested as she was styling my hair. I thought of it as I leaned my body to the back of the body.

Daehyun POV

  "Daehyun ah! Are you done? Your bride is almost ready!" Yongguk hyung shouted from downstairs as I was styling my hair and getting ready for the wedding. "Yah! Coming!" I shouted back as I grabbed my coat and left the house. *Must the wedding be this early?! Arghhhhhhh!* We then drove off to ~~~~~'s original house to fetch her.

  After a few minutes, BAP and I reached and we prepared to go in when Himchan hyung pulled me back. "Be nice to her. Remember." I sighed and nodded. I walked carefully to the door with BAP behind me as I rang the door bell. The door opened and saw Hyosung noona's face popping out. "Here to fetch your bride? You are one minute late you know? Hah! punishment!" She smiled evilly as Sunhwa noona appeared from the back. "Hmmm... what should we do?" Sunhwa noona thought as she tapped her chin. " I was a little impatient as I was about to budge in, Yongguk hyung pulled me back. "Can you ladies be faster?" he asked nicely and turned, winking at me. I was smirked as I turned back to the girls. "I know! 99 push-ups?" Zinger noona added as she leaned on the door. We all look at them with unbelievable eyes. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! 99?!" I yelled. "WAE? YOU HAVE 5 MORE BROTHERS WITH YOU!" Sunhwa noona pointed out. I gave up and got down and did about 50 push-ups before handing it to Yongguk hyung. Glittering perspiration could be seen under the hot sun doing push-ups. "98...Come on, 1 more hyung! 99! YAY!!!!" we all cheered as Yongguk hyung collapsed on the floor. We helped him up as the girls open the door for us.

"Mianhaeyo hyung..." I muttered as he laughed at me. "Wae? I am your hyung! And you are getting married! Cheer up!" he said as he patted my back and slumped in the sofa. "The bride is here!" I heard someone shouting as I turned around. Jieun noona was helping ~~~~~ to get down the stairs as she was looking down, walking carefully. When she landed on the floor, she looked up and smiled. *Woah~ really pretty.* I thought as I stood up from my seat. "Come and get your bride, pabo!" Jieun noona shrieked as I quickly moved up and took her hand. I felt like I am like a 3-years-old kid, listening to all the orders given by Jieun noona. She smiled sheepishly as she looked down. "Time to go now! We will be late if we don't!" Jieun noona announced as we all cheered and left the house. I assisted ~~~~~ to wear her heels as she made her move slowly. I opened the door for her and Yongguk hyung and Jieun noona sat at the back of the car. We drove off as the rest of BAP and Secret followed behind.

  "You may now kiss the bride." This sentence that the audience were waiting for. ~~~~~ started to panic as she look so lost in her eyes. I revealed her pretty face under the veil as I looked into her eyes. *I kissed her before, so it wouldn't be a big deal right?* I thought as I leaned in. Again, she shut her eyes as I silently chuckled. I bravely leaned in and a light peck landed in her lips and I pulled off. The crowd cheered loudly as she blinked a few times before she came back into reality. We went outside to entertain the guest and mostly are my parents' friend so I don't really know them.

  "Time to catch the flower from the bride!" Somebody shouted and all the single ladies went behind ~~~~~ to get ready, including Secret noona. ~~~~~ threw the flower ball backwards and all the ladies screamed, wanting to catch the flower ball. "Yay!" someone cheered when she got the flower ball. We turned to the source of the scream and saw... W-wait, what?! JIEUN NOONA?! "Noona! You are getting married next?!" BAP all shrieked at her. She looked puzzled, "NO?! I don't even have a boyfriend!" Secret members then approached her teasing and laughing. "Unnie, you should get a boyfriend fast and get married!" ~~~~~ teased and we all laughed, leaving the embarrassed noona.

  After which, we all went in the ball while the guest continue talking with my parents and enjoying the refreshments. After a while, I realized that ~~~~~ was nowhere to be found. *Where did she go?*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwO2HMnSdo (Listen to this as you read the next part~)

~~~~~POV

  The ball was bustling with noise, so without anyone noticing, sneaked out of the ball and went to the balcony. It was already at night around 9pm and I stared at the sky. There were stars glittering as if they were smiling at me. "Happy for me uh?" I whispered as I moved my gaze to my wedding ring that Daehyun helped me put on just now. I closed my eyes and gave a light peck on it. I looked a far again and heavily sighed. "I am married, to a guy I hardly know... How will my life be? I have absolutely no idea..." I muttered to myself as I breathed in the air to calmed my nervous yet excited heart.

  "It wouldn't be bad..." a voice behind me replied my question. I turned around and saw Yongguk oppa. "Oppa..." I weakly smiled. "You are worried that Daehyun don't accept you right?" he asked as he walked beside me, handing me a Champaign. I gladly received it and nodded my head. "Don't have to worry so much... Daehyun this guy is ok... he is actually nice inside when you get to know him. Know his weakness sometimes and give care to him. He will soon open up. This kid... is a sensitive one. Beware sometimes." he continued and winked at me. I chuckled and he added, "Think about it. I will go in to get something to eat. Feel free to join the crowd."

Daehyun POV

  I was finding ~~~~~ everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen. I walked past the balcony when the corner of my eye saw two figure standing there. I stepped back a little and saw... Yongguk hyung and ~~~~~?! *GOD! SHE IS FLIRTING WITH MY HYUNG AGAIN WHEN SHE IS MARRIED TO ME?!* I overheard what Yongguk hyung said. *Why is he telling her that?* Next thing I know, Yongguk hyung appeared in front of me. "Why are you here?" he asked as I pulled him aside to prevent ~~~~~ to see me. "Hyung, why did you say that to ~~~~~?" I questioned him titling my head one side. "Why are you eavesdropping here?" he rebutted. I immediately took aback by the question. "E-Ermm... I-I was w-walking by? Ah! It's not the time to ask me this! Palli hyung!" I stuttered but regained my thoughts.
"Arrasso. She is just not confident being a wife of yours. That's all. You better be nice to her, I can see that she is strong on the outside but weak in the inside. I am confident of you." he encouraged as I nodded my head, thinking hard. "You know what? I am really hungry and I am going to faint if I don't eat the next minute, so good luck." He patted on my back and walked off.

~~~~~ POV

  After talking to Yongguk oppa, I was in deep thoughts until I felt something over my shoulders. I looked back and saw Daehyun covering his blazer over my shoulders. My eyes widen as I stunned rooted to the ground. "Why do you react so differently to be as compared to Yongguk hyung? Is he so much better?" he asked as he turned to look at me. I looked away, "Ermm... no? I am just shocked." I muttered. "Looks like something is troubling you." *Should I tell him? No, I shouldn't.* "Do not trust me that much?" he tried a second attempt. I was totally dumbfounded as my whole mind was blank, so I remained silent. "Okay fine, I get it. You trust Yongguk hyung more than your husband. I understand, he is much better than me." he said as he looked away. *NONONONO!WHY IS MY MIND BLANK?! NO! I ACTUALLY LIKE BEING WITH YOU! I LIKE THE FACT THAT I AM MARRYING YOU! OMG! SPEAK PLEASE, SPEAK!* Despite my mind is already screaming the words I want to say, nothing came out of my mouth. I only managed to utter, "A-Ani..." "Don't force yourself to say something that you don't want to say, that kind of difficult feeling, I know." he replied coldly that was piercing through my heart. He left the balcony coldly as I see his back fading away from me. Without me realizing, a tear slipped off my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am back with another chapter from yesterday's update because I have no mood to studyy :b Hope you guys like this chapter and Comment, Subscribe, Upvote!<3 Thankiewww ^^

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world <3