Chapter 19-Don't leave me...

Baby only for you~

~~~~~ POV

  I walked pass the pitch dark hall after leaving Daehyun and Hyuna. I was on my earpiece to allow me to be oblivious about my surroundings, ignoring all comments. "Ah~ So sorry!" an innocent-looking girl bumped into me at the stairs making me skipped a step and fell onto the floor. "OH MY GOD! are you okay?! I am so sorry!" she apologized while helping me up. My ankle and hip bone was aching so much causing them to swell. "I-It's okay..." I grudgingly assured her. "I will help you..." a voice rang behind me but before I could see a face, I was covered by a black cloth. Soon, my vision got blurry as my eye lids slowly closed up.

Hyuna POV

I caught up with the rest of 4 minute just in time to see her faint. "Great, bring her back." I commanded. "Don't you think this is too much? Hurting an innocent girl?" Gayoon unnie stood beside me as the others dragged ~~~~~ into our car. "No. I can do whatever to get Daehyun back. I mean what I say. W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R..." I turned to give Gayoon a deadly smirk. "Even killing ~~~~~?!" she questioned in an unbelievable tone. "Why not?!" I snapped as I pulled her into the car as well.

~~~~~POV

My eyes squished into a line as I felt a slight pain in my head. When I opened m eyes fully, a pitch black environment unfolded in front of me. I tried to sit up from my position when I realized that I was refrained from my tied hands and legs. I wanted to call for help and I felt a tape on my mouth. "Hmm!" was the only sound I could make.

"Hyuna! She is awake!" a relatively young voice called. *Hyuna? Who's Hyuna? ... wait! Daehyun's girlfriend?!* "Oh, so you're  awake?" Hyuna squatted in front of me. I tried to scream but was sprung back into my throat by the tape. "Aigoo, a terrified looking girl here~" she cooed. "Call Daehyun." she demanded as her "cutie" gaze turned into a cold and scary one. *How two-faced can you be?!* I was mentally cursing already. "Oppa," she sweetly started. "Can you meet me at 10pm tonight? I will wait for you at your house. For your information, call B.A.P along... Some good news for you guys." She ended the call while smirking at me. "Take care of her unnie. Sohyun and Jihyun unnie and I will prepare the stuffs." She ordered as they obediently followed. *Who is she to order other people?! pftt...*

"I will go buy food. What do you want unnie?" One of the girls that was "protecting" me asked. "Give me one bimbimbap and give her a... hold on..." the other girl approached me as she tore the tape of my mouth, "Is kimchi fried rice alright for you?" I just nodded as she paste the tape back. "and a kimchi fried rice for her." she continued and the girl nodded.

Now, the whole hall only left the two of us. She approached me and sat down beside me. "I am sorry for doing this to you... But Hyuna is just... being too much. She is my sister. I can't help her, in fact I have to support her. I tried but she wouldn't listen." Tears were pooled at the corner of her eyes as she pulled off the tape from my lips. I softened upon her actions as I relaxed myself. "What's your name?" she asked. " Kim ~~~~~." I softly answered. "Nice name. It suits you~ But you are unlucky to meet Hyuna..." she replied sadly. "What's your name then?" I changed the topic. "Gayoon." she shortly replied. "I am sorry but why do I feel that even though you are older, your power is so low?" I questioned her as I tried to tilt my face to face her. "Don't move, you will hurt yourself." she warned and gently placed me back to my original position. "For your question, I guess I am too kind. I mean, I don't encourage ruining people's life, kidnapping people as a threat, go around scaring people. Maybe because I am too timid, they don't let me do all those important stuffs. That's why I am talking to you now..." she sadly chuckled. "Such a pity.. you are so nice and pretty..." I trailed off when I realized she was sobbing. "Are you okay?" I was taken aback. "Y-Yeah... I-I am sorry..." she apologized in between sobs as she tried her best to stop her tears.

"I am back!" a voice was heard from the door causing a huge echo. "Stop shouting and come in! We are hungry!" Gayoon unnie scolded as she stood up. That girl walked in and placed the food in between us. As we sat in a circle, Gayoon untied my hands. "Why are you untying her?!" the other girl pointed out. "How is she supposed to eat without her hands?! Do you wanna feed her?!" Gayoon rebutted. "Oh... yeah... Mianhae..." the girl smiled embarrassedly. "Pabo Jiyoon..." Gayoon muttered under her breathe. "Hey! I heard that!" we ate in silence after that when the door swung open.

"Why is she free from the rope?!" Hyuna screamed as she walked towards us.

"I was thinking..." Gayoon tried to explain but was snapped by Hyuna.

"STOP! YOU ARE TOO WEAK GAYOON! I DON'T KNOW WHY I ALLOWED YOU TO BE IN IN THE FIRST PLACE! OK! STOP! YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. I warn you... Don't ever spill your feelings to your enemy. GO HOME NOW!" she scolded.

With that, Gayoon looked at me wistfully before leaving.

The next thing I know, pitch black once again...


Hey guys, sorry for the long update >< I was busy~ but I hope you guys like this chapter and thankiew for the new subbies ^^ thankiew so muchh~ love you guys <3 

Got to go~ byeee <3