Chapter 11--Secret that nobody knows?

Baby only for you~

 

Author POV

   It is an ordinary day after Daehyun and ~~~~~'s marriage and they are preparing to go to school. ~~~~~ woke up and prepared breakfast for the both of them and went up to change, only seeing...

 

~~~~~POV

  I was walking back up to our room to change when I saw Daehyun already ready... but not for school. He was wearing his casual clothes and drying his hair after bathing. *Where is he going?* He caught me staring at him, "Stop staring." He shot me coldly so I immediately went in and get my uniform. "I am not going to school today." he started heartlessly. "Why?" I asked, looking at him. "Let's just say I am going somewhere." he replied, not even looking at me. "At least tell me where?" I asked pleadingly. "I SAID LET'S JUST SAY I AM GOING SOMEWHERE. CAN YOU STOP ASKING?! AISHH..." He repeated and cursed, this time with firmness and angriness. I was taken aback by his big reaction out of a sudden. "O-Ok." I replied and just stared at him blankly. He adjusted his shirt, glared at me for once and walked off. I collapsed onto the bed. *Why is he so mean to me?! Because of yesterday? Please tell me no><* I took a deep breath, got up and went to change. I went down to the house and saw the breakfast not touched. "He is mad at me huh?" I whispered as I stared at the food. I had no appetite anymore so I went to just drank a cup of water. What happened to all the smiles from him? What happen to all his laughter? What happen to all his jokes? I stared at the clear plain water and thought. Without me knowing again, tears started to pour. *Please don't tell me I have to be with him like that for the rest of my life. I don't want to. This is the first day after marriage. The first day we are as an official couple. Please don't...* I wiped my tears and went out for school.

Daehyun POV

  I was driving in my car when I recalled back what I said to ~~~~~. *I bet she is hurt by now right? I am so sorry... Whenever I remembered that you told Yongguk hyung everything and not me, I can't help but hate you... I can't bear to see my wife and another guy undertake the problems of my own wife and not with me. I am sorry.* My eyes became watery but no tear rolled down. I continued driving all the way thinking about ~~~~~.

~~~~~POV

  I walked to school slowly with dragging feet as I was really not in a good mood with my eyes puffy after my tears. "Hey ~~~~~ ah!" I heard a voice from behind. I turned and saw Secret waving at me. I took a deep breath and forced a smile, when I heard people murmuring, "She is being wave by the Queenkas? Who the hell is she? She don't deserve it. You guess, is she a or a . Or... maybe both?" and they laughed. My heart was obviously being pierced in pain but I was too weak to even rebut or fight back and in a mean of time, Secret was already in front of me.

  "Are you okay?" Jieun unnie asked as she patted my head. "Why did you cry?" she tried to touch my puffy eye bag but I dodged off. "I-it's nothing..." I mumbled. "SOMEONE BULLIED YOU?!" Sunhwa unnie shrieked making people look at her. I widen my eyes and immediately shook my head. "Nonono... no such thing, unnie." I smiled. "Then mind telling us what happen?" Zinger unnie asked in concerned. I just shook my head, refusing to say anything. "It's alright, let's don't force her. Let's got o class!" Jieun unnie smiled as she linked her arms with mine and another one with Sunhwa unnie. Hyosung and Zinger unnie then went to my another side and linked arms with me too, and the five of us walked to class.

Daehyun POV

  After the whole day of driving, I finally reached my destination--the place I always wanted to come back... The street lights are almost fully put on and I walked to the beach. I felt the cooling breeze swap through me as I took a deep breath. *This is that feeling...* I had never been here for a long time already. The scenery didn't change, with tall buildings, busy streets and a calm sea. I stared out to the horizon just right to see the sun setting. The yellowish orange sunlight reflect onto the sea, showing a perfect sight. The place that I always wanted to bring the one I love to come...

  I sat down on the soft sandy beach as I sighed heavily. *I wonder how is BAP, Secret noona and ~~~~~ doing now... I left without telling them...* I lied down with my hands supporting my head, looking up into the half dark blue sky...

~~~~~ POV

  I was eating my dinner when I looked at the door for the nth time. *Why is Daehyun not back yet? What is he doing? Did something bad happen to him?* I began to get worried again and I had no more appetite to eat.

--Flashback--

  "~~~~~ ah!" I turned back and saw BAP walking towards me. "Hey oppa!" I did a little wave. "Where is Daehyun?" Himchan oppa asked. "Ermm... he went somewhere and he is not coming to school today." I explained as I recalled about what happened in the morning. "Somewhere?" Yongguk oppa mumbled. He then went on to whisper something to the rest of BAP and then all seemed relieved. "It's okay ~~~~~ ah. He is and will be safe. Don't have to worry. We will get going! See you around." Yongguk oppa reassured me and they left before I could even react.

--End of Flashback--

  "Where is this place? What are they talking about?" I started to talk to myself like a mad woman but that was not important at the mean time. 'TIC TOK TIC TOK' the time past by and without me knowing, it was already 11pm. I sat down on the sofa, shoulders slumped in defeat. "I give up... Jung Daehyun... I give up..." I whispered as I went into my dreamland on the sofa in a sitting position...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, back with another chapter ^^ hope you guys like it <3 Comment and Subscribe or even upvote ^^ Thankiewww ^^ Anticipate the next chapter <3

Bye ^^ *waves*