Chapter 25-Only for you

Baby only for you~

Author's POV

   The year ended  with all of them graduating from high school. They are all preparing themselves for university but unfortunately, some of them had to separate into different schools. For Secret, they went to another arts school apart from BAP and ~~~~~. Gayoon did not continue her studies but instead went on to work as a vocal teacher in their previous high school. This shall be their last time together so freely before they split their ways to pursue their dreams with their busy schedules...

Daehyun  POV

"~~~~~!" I called out from the stairs to the kitchen. She looked back and smiled. "Annyeong oppa~" She sweetly replied.  I went up and helped her to pack the food she had prepared for the others. "Hurry up, or we will be late." I reminded her. We all decided to meet at Yongguk hyung's mansion for the last gathering before we are too busy to meet up as a team again after school starts.

 

~~~~~ POV

After packing everything, we set off and drove to Yongguk oppa's house. Everyone was there already when we reached. "Sorry, we are late." I immediately apologized. "No, we are just early. Come and sit." Gayoon unnie offered. We all started all over to talk from how BAP met, how SECRET was formed, how SECRET and BAP became best friends, how they met me and lastly how  we met Gayoon unnie. It was so interesting to the point that our funny things can be written into a book. After a while more, we ate lunch together.

"Ahem." Someone cleared his throat to catch our attention. We all turned to see Yongguk oppa standing up, ready to make a speech. "So everybody is here, I would like to announce something." We all nodded to acknowledge what we had heard. "I am... dating." He embarrassedly announced. All of us gasped and looked at him unbelievably. "Who?" Sunhwa unnie asked eagerly. "It's ah... ermm... you guys know her." Yongguk oppa awkwardly hinted. "Who? Lizzy? We heard rumors about you two in school." Jongup commented curiously. "No!" Yongguk oppa immediately protested. "It's me..." we heard a small voice somewhere between the group. "Jieun noona?!" Zelo shouted in surprise. "What is that so surprising?" Yongguk oppa questioned. "Nothing. We are just surprised that Jieun noona who is such a fine lady would choose someone like you." Jongup joked. "YAH! What does that have to mean?!" Yongguk oppa raged and whacked Jongup's head and we ended up laughing.

"Congratulations unnie!" I wished while others did too. "Jieun ah, I can't believe you are the first one to date between the four of us." Hyosung unnie teased while poking her sides. "No, I am not. Sunhwa is." Jieun unnie blurted out. "Yah Song Jieun, I told you not to say!" Sunhwa unnie pouted at her, but turning embarrassed after she realized that all of us were looking at her. "W-What?" She stuttered, uncomfortable with us staring at her like that. "Of course we are waiting for you to announce who is that unlucky guy..." Hana unnie laughed. "H-Hey! What unlucky? He is lucky to have such a pretty girlfriend like me!" She self-praised, making us all turn away from her and change our attention on Jieun unnie. "Who is that guy?" We all asked. "A guy called Kwanghee..." she answered. "Ouhh... Is the one always with Siwan? " Himchan oppa asked. Sunhwa unnie has no choice but to nod. "So we have 2 dating couples and one married one. Wow!" Everyone cheered.  The day went of fast... And we are all preparing ourselves for University and means lesser time to meet up. We reluctantly bid goodbye and hugged.

---2 years later---

Daehyun POV

2 years passed so quickly and we are going to graduate in three months' time. We are the senior in school and we are major in music. We had not meet up with SECRET noona and Gayoon noona for a long time. Of course the marriage between me and ~~~~~ lasted for 3 years and we are still in good terms. Or I must say, perfect term. We are closer than before, really close, just like how married couples do. Hugging, Kissing, Holiday, and even planning to have kids after we work.

"~~~~~" I called as I back hugged my wife who is standing by the balcony. "Happy 3rd year anniversary!" I wished her the nth time after the dinner with our parents and BAP, SECRET and Gayoon noona. We finally met as one whole team again at our anniversary. Yongguk hyung, Kwanghee hyung, Jieun noona and Sunhwa noona are also planning to get married next year.

"Thank you oppa. You had wished that many times." she laughed as I spun her around so she was facing me. "I just want you to remember that we had been together for 3 years. My longest relationship ever." I chuckled as I hugged her. "There are lots of things I wanna tell you. I wanna tell you how much I love you, how much I missed whenever we don't  see each other when we had to fly overseas for training... I am just so lucky to have you... From the day we don't like each other, to now, loving each other so much, it's just magical... I just want to let you know that I am really thankful about you being by my side whenever anything happens and you taking care of me so well... I want you to remember that I will love you for who you are no matter what and we will stay together like that forever... okay?" I confessed. I could see tears around her eyes rim when I pulled away from the hug.

~~~~~ POV

Daehyun suddenly confessed and I could feel my eyes getting wet from those touching words. Tears were unable to contain when finally a tear rolled down my cheeks. He wiped away my tears with his thumb and smiled at me. "Thank you too oppa... for being there for me, protecting me, singing for me, encouraging me and loving me... I love you as much as you love me and I am blessed to have a husband like you... I love you too." I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, "Baby, only for you... <3"


 

Hey guys, this is my last chapter~ Hope you guys like it~ And I will be starting on a new one soon~ Its on EXO~ Hope you guys will support and Hope you guys like this chapter <3 Thank you for all the comments, subscibers, silent readers ^^ Thank you so much and I hope you guys enjoyed the storyy~ <3 I am sad that this story is coming to an end >< Thank you everyone <3 

Bye guys <3