Chapter 9--Is he mad at me? >< (Part 2)

Baby only for you~

 

Author POV

   All the 11 of them went to Myeongdoong as they played around, ate around and joked around. They felt a little hot and went in to an ice cream shop. The waiter take the orders one by one patiently. "Cookie&Cream and chocolate scoop for me!" ~~~~~ and Daehyun ordered together. The waiter smiled, "Are you two a couple?"  and took down. Their gaze met and Daehyun looked away angrily. *W-what? Why is he reacting this way?* ~~~~~ thought. The whole conversation was noisy but Daehyun and ~~~~~ did not utter a word throughout.

   It was almost 4 in the evening when they were all exhausted. They decided to sit by the park's grass to take a rest. They sat in a circle. "Why don't we play the truth game?" Hyosung suggested as they were a little bored. They all agreed and started by turning a bottle and it landed on Youngjae. "Truth," he replied letting out an unease smile. "Who is your ideal type between the 5 girls here?" Daehyun asked as he wriggled his eye brown at Youngjae. Youngjae's face immediately heated up and looked down. "Hyung! Palli! Be a man!" Jongup added in as Youngjae looked up. "Er... J-Jieun noona." he rushed off the words and took a quick peep and Jieun's reaction. Jieun just looked a little shocked but smiled nervously after that. Everyone chuckled at their interaction.  "NEXT! MY TURN! Hah! JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD FOR ASKING ME THAT QUESTION!" Youngjae cheered as he spun the bottle. His wish did not turn out well as it landed on Sunhwa. "See? You failed, Yoo Youngjae! Hah!" Daehyun immediately bombarded back.

~~~~~ POV

   "See? You failed, Yoo Youngjae! Hah!" Daehyun immediately bombarded back. Youngjae oppa's smile immediately faded and turned into a frustrating pout. "Don't give me that face!" Daehyun defended as he stopped Youngjae oppa. *Why does Daehyun only talk to s nicely and not me?* "Any questions for Sunhwa? If not we are going to pass!" Jieun unnie announced. "NONONONONONONONO!!" Youngjae oppa shrieked again. We all stared at him. He nervously smiled.  "I've got no question." earning a slap on his head hard by Himchan oppa. He lightly rubbed his head and shot Jongup a glare we was laughing his off at him.  "Next!" Sunhwa unnie shouted as she spun the bottle. *Oh god! How lucky can I be?!* I stared at the bottle pointing to me and looked at them. "~~~~~ noona! truth or dare?" Zelo and Jongup excitedly asked, looking at me with sparkling eyes. "Ermm... dare?" I stated daringly. They all looked at me with unbelievable eyes. "Okay! Noona, I dare you to kiss Daehyun hyung now!" Youngjae and Zelo requested together and laughing off after that. "BWOHHHH?!" Daehyun and me immediately stood up from our seats and eyes widen a hundred times bigger.  "Wae? It is normal for a going-to-married couple to kiss right?" Yongguk oppa teased. I pouted at him and he just raised his hands telling me that he can't help me. "W-WHAT?! WAIT! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?! T-TO DAEHYUN?!" Hyosung, Sunhaw and Zinger unnie outbursted, starring at me with their jaws dropping wide apart. I mentally facepalmed myself as I sighed heavily and nodded reluctantly. "Can I change to truth?" I pleaded. "NO!" they all shouted. I took a glance at Daehyun and he seemed really pissed off with me. *I am dead... Really dead ><*  I thought as I mentally slapped myself a few times for choosing dare. I mouthed the word "Sorry" as I looked down.

Daehyun POV

  She mouthed the word "Sorry" as she looked down at the ground. I was really mad at her for choosing that freaking dare! Can't she think that they will ask this kind of dares?! Arghhhhhhh!!! Jieun noona stood up and pushed her so that she is in front of me now. She lifted her head a little but still didn't fully look at me. *Am I that scary?! Seriously?!* "Mouth to mouth!" They shouted. I glared at them before giving in. I lifted her chin up as she closed her eyes shut tightly. I took a deep breath and slowly leaning in inch by inch. The others were all looking very closely as they were all tensed up, leaning on each other to get the best angle. I leaned in and finally I touched the tip of it. She immediately tensed up too as she held tight to my shirt. I leaned in a bit closer when our lips fully touched each other's and after a second, I pulled away. The others all cheered as she slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. I gave her the what-are-you-looking look and she just turned and walked back. I rolled my eyes as I sat down. *I can't believe my first kiss is to her! Arghhhhhhh!*

  "Looks like some is enjoying it," I heard Hyosung noona teased ~~~~~ when she sat down. She immediately blushed and started hitting her. "I just can't belive you are getting married and not to mention, Daehyunnie!" Zinger noona added. "Yah! Why didn't you tell us?! And why isn't Jieun suprised?! She knew it already?" Sunhwa noona said as she looked at Jieun sadly. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Sunhwa noona added tearfully as she lied on Jieun noona's lap "crying". ~~~~~ just sat there emotionlessly as she faked a smile at them. 

  The rounds went on and on until it was about 8pm. "You guys wanna go home or eat first?" Yongguk hyung asked everybody as everyone were tired already. "I want to go home already! I am tired!" Zelo raised his hands as he lied on Jongup's lap. "Me too!" Slowly one by one they raised their hands saying that they want to go home. Everyone left bidding goodbye and left ~~~~~ with me. "Let's go home."I said coldly still raging about her flirting with my members and choosing the damn dare. She nodded as she followed behind me quietly. We walked for a few minutes and I turned back. "Are you ganna walk behind me for the whole trip? It feels like having some stalker you know?" She swiftly moved beside me and we resumed walking. *Why is she so afraid?!*

  After a few minute's walk, we reached our house. I opened and went in. Finally after so long, she spoke, "A-are you-you a-angry at me?" I thought for a while before turning to her, "No." "A-are you sure?" she reassured again. "Why are you stuttering? Why are you that afraid of me?" I questioned as I walked closer to her, making her move backwards. "N-no." she quickly said as she banged against the wall. "You are moving back from me and stuttering and you said you are not scared of me? No sense!" I rolled my eyes and start walking back to my room. Or should I say, OUR room.

~~~~~ POV

  *He is definitely mad at me... Haiz... Stupid me... I think I will never be able to get the Daehyun that is hyper back again when he is with me.* I heavily sighed as I walked to our room sloppily. I went and saw a sleeping Daehyun. I sighed for the second time before I went to get a bath. *This is ganna be a hard time...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Imma back with a chapter! Sorry for not updating for so long because I am having my exams...>< sorryyy~ I still have exams next week so I will be updating again maybe next friday or something? Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and Subscribe~ <3

Bye~ Anticipate the next chapter ^^