Chapter 24

Baby only for you~

Author POV

Ever since ~~~~~ woke up, her state of illness start to improve really fast. Under the care of SECRET, BAP, Gayoon unnie and the doctors and nurses, she was discharged after 2 weeks. The doctor instructed to take care of herself, and to take the different kinds of medication.

After much 'nagging' from the doctor, ~~~~~ together with together, set off to go back home.

 

~~~~~POV

"Woohoo! Home sweet home!" I shouted as soon as I stepped into the house as I spread my arms wide apart breathing the fresh air. "Welcome home baby." Daehyun whispered lightly before giving you a smile. The others followed into the house too as you threw yourself on the sofa. "Be careful! You just recovered." Hyosung unnie scolded jokingly as she took the seat beside you. "I am hungry!" Zelo whined as everyone started laughing at him. "What?" he pouted as he crossed his arms in front of his chess. The others just shook their heads, still giggling. "Why don't we have lunch outside?" Sunhwa suggested earning a smack in her head from Hana unnie. "Are you crazy? We just reached here and you want to go out again? And ~~~~~ just recovered." Hana unnie warned. Sunhwa just made a sad face and rubbed her head. "I will cook." Jieun unnie suddenly stood up and headed towards the kitchen. "I will help!" Himchan oppa followed her in. "Me too!" Gayoon unnie rushed in.

"So... how have you guys been this period without me?" I asked scanning through them. "Ermm... Sad." Zelo faked a sob. "Miserable, noona." Jongup added. "Tiring..." Gayoon unnie gave me a smile. "Worried..." Hyosung unnie pouted. "Scared." Hana unnie patted my tight. "I miss you so much." Yongguk oppa confessed. "Busy, I guess." Youngjae stated. "I cried almost everyday!" Sunhwa shouted as she wiped her faked tears, earning laughs from everyone. "What about you Daehyun?" Yongguk pointed out and everyone turned our gaze to look at him. I looked at him with blinking eyes, anticipating him to speak up his mind. He stunned and blinked a few times before rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I will go help noona!" he shouted and rushed into the kitchen. "Eh!!!" The others cooed. I pouted a little and slumped my shoulders. *I thought he will say something sweeter...* I sighed lightly and continued the conversation with the others.

After having lunch, we just continued our day together and  spent the whole day together playing games, chatting random stuffs and cracking lame jokes like how we used to be before the incident happened. Everything seemed so perfect now...

Daehyun POV

Time really flies and the day is gone. Everyone bid goodbye and left our house. The noisy and cramp house immediately became spacious and quiet. "Ahh~ I am so tired." ~~~~~ yawned cutely and stretched her arms out. "Of course you are~ Come, let's go." I held my hand out and she gladly took it. We went to our rooms and took turns to take a quick shower. "Oppa..." she suddenly called after I came out of the bathroom. I turned to her while wiping my hair dry with a towel, "Hmm?" Ermm... Er... nothing.. just telling you to come and sleep quickly!" she smiled uneasily and patted the spot beside her. I nodded and crawled next to her. The warmth and comfort of the bed that I missed so much since the incident. I didn't had a good sleep after so long. ~~~~~ lied on my shoulder after that and I her hair lightly. "Actually..." I started making her look at me. "In the afternoon, I had got lots of things to tell you... But BAP and Secret noona was there... so I didn't say it." I confessed and looked at her. "So... what is it?" she looked at me with hope in her eyes. "I just wanna say... I missed you so much during that period of time. I prayed almost everyday wanting you to wake up so badly. I was so worried that I couldn't sleep and I am grateful that BAP and Secret noona together with Gayoon noona are there for me during that time. I really though you wouldn't wake up and honestly, I cried one night... That was what I wanted to say in the afternoon but I thought that it is very private so I held it back..." I looked at her as tears were round her eye rim. I smiled at her faintly as she hugged me tightly. "Thank you Daehyun ah... and sorry for not believing you, making you guys so worried about me... mianhae..." she cried. I patted her back soothingly, "It's okay... don't cry... everything is over now... I am here for you..." She nodded. "Let's sleep... Tomorrow is ganna be a long day... I am bringing you somewhere..." I suggested to her. "Where?" she asked. "You will know tomorrow... it's late... let's sleep..." I hurried her.

 

~~~~~ POV

The next day came so quickly as the sun rise highly in the sky. Daehyun and I woke up early because he told me that he is bringing me somewhere. "Remember that time I went away without telling you where I went?" He asked me. I nodded like a child. "I am bringing you there..." he stated. My mouth shaped into an 'O' sign as I obediently looked out of the window in the car, thinking what will the place look like. Soon, my eye lids became heavier and without me knowing, I fell asleep.

"~~~~~ ah... wake up..." someone shook me. I squished my eyes into a line and look to my right, seeing Daehyun shaking me. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and yawned. "We had reached. Come on, let's go." he said and went down the car. I quickly followed him and he led me to a small hut. *He is bringing me here? a house?* I curiously thought but still went with him. He rang the bell and the door opened, revealing an old lady with a gentle-looking face. "Ah... You are here, with your... wife?" the lady asked as Daehyun nodded. He held my hand tightly as the lady led us in. "You must be ~~~~~?" she turned and asked me. "Neh... Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~~ imnida." I greeted her politely with a 90 degree bow. "She is my grandma." Daehyun introduced as we sat down on the small sofa in the cramped living room. "You are pretty... no wonder Daehyun was so concerned." She praised. "C-Concerned?" I tilted my head to one side. "Daehyun came over that time asking for my opinion about the arranged marriage with you... he didn't tell you?" she glared at Daehyun. *So... he changed because he came here for a consult?* "If Daehyun ever bullied you... You can come down to me and I make sure he gets his lesson." Daehyun's grandma continued as she took my hand. I smiled and nodded my head. "Grandma!" Daehyun whined. "What? You are the husband and you should take care of your wife. You promised that time that you will be a good husband to her. Unless you wanna take back your words." She teased Daehyun. "W-What?! No... I won't take back my words." Daehyun challenged. We spent the rest of the day at her house as she told us some of stories of her olden day's life which was rather interesting. I even learned some dishes from her and her cooking was really awesome.

"I guess it's time for you guys to go back? It's late already." Grandma said. "Arrasso. We will come and visit you again once we are free." Daehyun assured her. "Don't worry about that... Take good care of your wife." she replied in a soothing tone. "Gomawo halmeoni~ I will come more often. Take care of yourself well." I bowed again to her as she patted my head.

We bid goodbye to her and went to the car. "How was it?" Daehyun oppa suddenly asked me. "Awesome. Your grandma is really nice. I like talking to her a lot." I replied. "Right. I always come to talk to her whenever I had troubles. Busan is like my solving land. My hometown." Daehyun oppa announced proudly as I nodded my head. *Busan is really a nice place. Thank you halmeoni for helping me opening up Daehyun's heart towards me...* I thought as I looked at the side profile of Daehyun when he was driving. I looked down and went on to held his hand which was resting on the control stick. He smiled at me and intertwined his fingers with mine. *The secured feeling that I always had been hoping to feel...* I thought as I rested comfortably on my seat... *I love you, Jung Daehyun....*  


Hey guys, sorry for the late update~ Sadly to let you guys know... the next chapter will be the last chapter (ending chapter) I hope you guys like this chapter and the anticipate the next chapter that I will post quite soon ^^ Thankiew for all of your support and hope you guys will support me for the other fanfics too <3 I love you guys <3

Bye <3