Chapter 13--A day with Daehyun~

Baby only for you~

~~~~~ POV

  My eyes flutter opened and found myself on the bed. *Wait. What?! On the bed?* I thought as I turned my body around and touched the empty space beside me. "Daehyun's  not back yet?" I mumbled sadly to myself. I sat up from my bed when I saw a shadow from the inside of the toilet moving across. *THIEF?!* I thought as I grabbed something hard from the table beside and walked lightly towards the toilet without making any noise.

  When the door was about to open, I lifted the thing in my hand and saw... *Wait.. What?! DAEHYUN?!* I immediately stunned rooted to the ground.

"Why are you holding this thing in your hand?" he looked at me with questioning eyes. I immediately hid it at the back of me, "A...Ah nothing... I-It's just... nothing... You-You are b-back?" I managed to stutter a full sentence out. He just simply nodded his head and walked past me. I turned into his direction and stared at him with the sunlight hitting on his perfect face. The face that I have not seen for 2 days and it's dying for me already...

"It's not polite to stare." he snapped and went out the room.

*He's still angry.* I pouted to myself as I followed.

I was cooking breakfast when I decided to attempt to ask him where he was again. I took a deep breath and asked, "Mind telling me where you went now?"

He stunned a little and said in annoyance, "Didn't I told you I was somewhere?" I got a little pissed so I raised my voice, "Why can't you just tell me?! I am your wife and when Jieun unnie asked me where you were, I felt so ashamed to say that I don't know!" He was taken aback by my sudden shouting, so he said gently, "Don't worry. Let's just say I will bring you there one day." Upon hearing that, I got much better thinking that he at least respected me.

I remained silent as I finished cooking and placed the food on the table. I spun around and saw him just right behind me. I got a shocked as I tumbled backwards and hit the table but luckily he caught me in time, so I didn't tumble over the plates of food.

"You should stop being clumsy." he teased. Just then, he took out a box and handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "Open and you'll see." he said as he stretched out his hand even more. "It's not some scary box right?" I asked feeling a little scared while handling over the box. "Do I look that mean?" he asked chuckling. *Yes, you do!* I chuckled lightly over my own comment as I opened the box.

The blink of the diamonds reflected into my eyes as I stared at it, dumbfounded. *THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! ISN'T THIS WHAT I WANTED THAT DAY WHEN I SAW IT?* It was totally unbelievable to me that the necklace I loved so much, is right in front of my eyes now! My lips finally crept into a smile as I took it out of the box. My gaze followed it whenever my hand move too, like a little child looking at his favourite sweets.

"You like it?" Daehyun's voice broke the silence as I looked up at him. I smiled widely and nodded like a little child. He chuckled as he walked over to me. He walked closer and closer till he is now in front of me. He took the necklace from my hand and leaned in. I was stood rooted to the ground by this sudden close up interaction with him. He was leaning closer and closer until he is finally millimeters away from my face now. I inhaled his scent and immediately blushed while I closed my eyes shut. *He is not kissing me right? OMG! Nononononono!* I was going nuts inside my heart. A few second later, I felt something cold on my chest and  the scent of his was gone. I finally opened my eyes slowly and saw him laughing hard, a distant away from me. I looked down at my chest and saw the necklace was already on.

"You are not thinking that I am going to kiss you right? hahahaha~" he said while chuckling. My face was now as red as a ripe tomato as I immediately pouted, burying my face in my hands. Upon seeing this, he walked up to me and pulled my hands away from my face. "I-I was just joking... I didn't m-mean to laugh at...at you..." He said as he bend down to look at my face. I immediately jumped and started laughing at him. "Haha~ your turn to get tricked!" I said while laughing my heads off. "Y-Yah!" he shouted as he chased me around the house. Finally, he caught me from the back and spun me around the living room. We were having fun and laughed. He finally put me down and we continued laughing. *Looks like he is more cheerful after he went to that mysterious place* I thought as I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked as he pulled me up from the floor. "Nothing, just happy." I said smiling. He smiled too, ruffling my hair. *The first time he had ever done this to me.*

After eating breakfast, we sat on the sofa watching television all day long, teasing and laughing at each other. We started to know each other better and opening up to each other even more.

Time flies and it's now evening. We both prepared dinner together and had lots of dishes...

We ate the food together and surprisingly, we finished all of them since Daehyun is a great eater! We were having so much fun today.

After eating, we washed the dishes together. We sprayed water at each other making us all wet as we laughed our heads off.

After that, we went to the balcony and looked up at the stars since it was already night time. The image of that wedding night floated into my mind again. *How I wished I could tell Daehyun the words that I wanted to say... Why can't I?! Pabo ~~~~~!*

Suddenly, I felt a warmth over my shoulder and saw a jacket over me. *The same action he did that night.* I smiled lightly as he went beside me. "Daehyun ah." I called. "Mhmmm?" he replied, looking at me. *I should tell him now right?* "Something that you are going to tell me?" he asked while turning his body to face me now. "I...I... Nevermind..." I gave up while looking back at the stars. *God! What are you doing ~~~~~!!! Just Tell Him!!! YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!* I was yelling and scolding myself in my mind as I tear up.

"Hey..." he called. I didn't dare to look at him as my eyes were red by now. He spun me to look at him, but I hung my head low. He bend down again to look up me. Finally, a tear escaped from the corner of my eyes. *I have got so many things to say to you... But why I don't have the courage? Stupid ~~~~~-ah!* I thought as Daehyun swiftly pulled me into a hug as if he knows exactly how I felt. "It's okay... Don't cry." he gently told me. He slowly helped me to get to our room and lied me down. I closed my eyes slowly and soon fell asleep.

Daehyun POV

   She looked so peaceful when she is asleep. Am I the one that made her so weak when she is awake? *So Grandma is right...* I thought as I pushed the hair that cover her face. "Something is troubling you eh?" I asked softly as I pulled the blanket over her and landed a soft kiss on her cheeks.


Guys, I am back with another chapter ^^ Hope you guys like it~ haha xD Sorry for this late update and I truefully thank those who subscribed, comment and upvoted my storyy ^^ Thank you~ <3

Important Announcement: Are any of you guys unterested in RP? My friend and I newly opened a Roleplay fanfic and I hope you guys go up and take a look or maybe join ^^ Thank you so much ^^

Link ⇒ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466455/dream-forest-romance-roleplay-newly-opened-facebook-based-infinite-roleplay-romance-shinee-exo-bap-facebookroleplay