Chapter 12-I'm Sorry...

Baby only for you~

Had you guys guessed correctly about where Daehyun is? ^^

 

Daehyun POV

  After going to the beach, I went down the road to find the house that I had longed to visit. I drove down the street and stopped by a shop to get something to eat. I continued driving and stopped by a small hut. I went up and knocked on the door.

The door opened showing an old woman. "Oh, Daehyun ah~ you are here after so long. Come in and have a drink." She finished as she pulled me in. The place did not change. It was as small, as stuffy and as old. The place where I grew up with and grew up from. "Daehyun ah, why did you suddenly come back to Busan and find me?" She asked in a soft tone, which I always cherish. "Grandma..." I started, "I have something to ask for your opinion." I looked at her as she pass me a glass of water and sat down beside me. She held my hand as I looked at her with teary eyes. "Tell me about it, my dear grandson..."

~~~~~POV

  I woke up from my sleep the and it was 3am in the morning the next day. I looked around and no sign of Daehyun. I reached out to my phone and unlock it. No call from him. No message from him. I sighed as I tossed my phone aside and decided to continue sleeping. But I couldn't. I kept turning to and fro to get myself asleep. *Where can he be?* I asked myself for the thousandth time of the day as I sighed heavily. I on the lights since I couldn't sleep and decided to call him, but no answer. *Something bad happened to him?! Or he is just purely ignoring me? Or he doesn't want to see me anymore?* Different ridiculous thoughts raced through my mind as I ruffled my hair.

Daehyun POV

  "Grandma," I started. "You know that I am married right?" "Yes... But I didn't attend your wedding because I was sick." Grandma replied with a pout. I smiled a little as I continued, "I am married to a girl I hardly know. I don't know how to gather my thoughts now. But she is closer to my hyung than me. She told him everything about her troubles but not me. I am so annoyed by that and I went out of the house yesterday without telling her where I was going because I don't want her to come and find me. She said she had no confidence in being a good wife of mine but I think I am the one who should be more worried than her. I always didn't want to get married or even date because of Grandpa. I don't want to be the next him and hurt someone so nice like you, Grandma... It's just... not worth it..." A tear fell off my cheeks. The first tear out of so many years.

  She nodded knowingly as she my hair. "My grandson." She said. "You are contradicting yourself my dear boy." I looked at her with a questioning face. "You are annoyed because she talked to your friends but do you know the reason why? Did you reflect on yourself? Did you try to understand what she is thinking and try to be more understanding? You said you did not want to be like your Grandpa, but you didn't give it a try. If you don't try, how would you know you will become the next Grandpa or will you turn out to be a successful husband?  A person who fail is a person who did not try in the first place. If you tried and you failed, you actually won because it gave you a lesson. Get it my boy? Go ahead and give it a try before everything becomes too late for you to change." She smiled gently as she patted my back. "Anyway, I have not seen her before. Bring her here one day and let me see her." She paused. "It's getting late, come on get some sleep here and get going tomorrow and change yourself. I have faith in you Daehyun ah!" With that, she went into her room. I lied down on the sofa with my hand supporting the back of my head thinking about what Grandma just said.

  Soon, I fell asleep too.

~~~~~ POV

  A few hours has gone and finally the sun is rising. I was fully awake since 4 am and I am watching the television with my phone in my hands, hoping for a phone call.

  Hours past by but still no sign of Daehyun. I started to get bored and walked around the house like some loner and listen to music. It was 9 am in the morning and I just can't spend my day like that alone doing nothing since it is a Saturday, so I picked up my phone from the edge of the sofa.

  "Yobuseyo?" a soft voice was heard over the phone. "Jieun unnie! Are you free today? Come and accompany me!" I shouted into the phone. "Woah~ Chill woman, chill. Okay, I will come to your place in half an hour's time."  I immediately jumped for joy and hang up the phone to prepare myself.

  Half an hour sharp later, the bell rang. I opened it with a welcoming hug, "You are so punctual unnie!" I squealed. She smiled as she came in and sat down. "Where's Daehyun?" She asked the question that I never wanted her to ask. "I...have no idea." I said feeling ashamed that a wife doesn't know where his husband was. She mouthed an 'O' sign as she pulled me to sit down.  "How's you and Daehyun then?" She asked again another question that I hated. "Er... Not good... I guess." I replied sadly. She frowned a little. "Is it his problem or yours?" she analyzed. "I really have no idea. I feel that it's mine but sometimes, I felt that he is a little too mean to me..." My voice faded off. Jieun unnie patted my back to soothe me down. "It's okay... I am sorry... Take it easy my girl, things will be right sometime..." She comforted me. I nodded. We changed subject after that and started to talk about other stuffs.

Daehyun POV

  I woke up in the morning at 10 am and saw breakfast was already on the table. "Good Morning Grandma!" I greeted. I had not greeted her for so long and this is the first time. She replied with a smile and gestured me to come and eat. "So... have you thought of what to do?" Shea asked casually, not looking at me. I stoned at my place for a few seconds and my heart started to panic. "N-no." I managed to squeeze out a word. "I guess I need more time, Grandma." I continued after thinking. "Alright alright... But remember to open up your heart and try to accept what you have now. Try and fail or you fail to try, choose one." She smiled at me. I nodded my head slightly to knowledge her and went back to my breakfast. *Try and Fail...* I thought as I took in a deep breath.

  After a little stay with Grandma until late afternoon, I left reluctantly and promised I will come and visit her again very soon. I drove down the street and stopped by some shops to buy something back for my guys and maybe ~~~~~. I bought about 2 big bags of stuffs because I like eating anyways. I walked past a shop which sells accessories, so I went in and took a look. Then I saw this necklace that ~~~~~ wanted...

---Flashbacks---

  We were walking around the streets to find some accessories for our wedding when we walked pass a shop that sells necklace. She was looking at one of them when I hurried her to move on to our destination. She reluctantly left with me as I did not notice her looking at the necklace.

---End of Flashback---

"I guess Grandma was right. I didn't even care about her feelings and expected her to care about me. How unreasonable can I be..." I mumbled to myself when the shopkeeper cut my thoughts off. "May I help you sir?" She asked. "Please help me wrap this necklace up nicely. Thank you." I requested. She bowed slightly as I did so too.

  I sat in front of her as I see her wrap up the box. *I hope she will like it.* "You are giving it to your girlfriend? You are really nice, your girlfriend must be so lucky! And I bet she will love it." She commented as she handed me the wrapped nicely box. I smiled a little as I handed over the box, "Thank you." I replied and left. *I am not even nice to her...* I thought as I sighed.

  Soon, it was already dark. I walked back to my car and started to drive back.

~~~~~ POV

   It was already  at night and Jieun unnie left after eating dinner. I really have to thank her for keeping me companied with this boring day. The whole, Daehyun did not call back and I had not seen him for 2 days already. It was dark outside and I started to get worried. "Please be save." I prayed. I slammed down on the sofa hugging my legs to my chest. A lot of things went through my mind once again. After an hour or so, I fell asleep.

Daehyun POV

  There was a jam when going back and when I reach the street along our house, it was already midnight. I parked my car and the parking lot and went in to the house quietly. I opened the door carefully and the lights are still on, so I opened a little bigger and saw a sleeping figure over there on the sofa. I cautiously put down the bags in my hand and walked over. She was sleeping so peacefully. I pushed a strand of hair and tugged it behind her ears as she moved a bit in her sleep. "Why are you so silly to wait for me?" I asked as I felt more guilty upon seeing the eye bags under her eyes. *She waited for me yesterday too?*

  I carried her bridal style up to our bedroom and lied her down lightly. I bend down to her eye level and brushed my hands across her cheeks. "Forgive me ~~~~~ ah. I really need more time... Give me more time... I am sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, Imma up with another chapter! Its going to be my June holidays but I am going to be super busy with projects and stuff so I might not update that often but I will try... Hmm.. anyways, hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and subscribe ^^ 

Annyeong~^^

Yoohooooooo <3