Chapter 1—Kingka and Queenka joining our class~

Baby only for you~

 

Your POV
*Ringggggg~* my alarm clock rang as usual. I woke up with eyes half opened while slamming down on my alarm clock. "Aishh~ stupid clock." I cursed as I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up. 
After washing up, I went down to the living room to get my breakfast. "Good Morning Young Miss," greeted the maids. I smiled at them while bowing. Appa and Umma are always not home as they have to work overseas. I was alone at home most of the times with the maids, so I am closer to them than my parents. After grabbing my breakfast, I walked to school. It was turning winter, so it’s pretty cold. After reaching school, I got in my class and greeted by some of them. I flashed my brightest eye smile as I walk to my seat. 

 

     "Alright class, please settle down." Miss Lee said while she clapped her hands to get our attention. "We have got some new students, so let them introduce themselves." Miss Lee said as she led the students in. My whole class immediately cheered. *It's the Kingka and Queenka!* 

    "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Yongguk, Bang Yongguk." The leader of the group said, earning crazy screams by the girls. 
   "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Himchan, Kim Himchan. Please take care of me well~" another guy said, earning another scream from others.

 

   "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Daehyun, Jung Daehyun." Another very cold and cool guy said. This time everyone scream like there is no tomorrow. Seems like Daehyun is the most popular guy in the group. 
 

   "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae." Another one beside Daehyun said. This time some of the girls shouted. *So he is not that popular XP* 
 

"Annyeong, I am Moon Jongup." Another guy said shortly, giving a little wave which made the girls’ heart flutter. *Omo, he is cute~*
 

 "Ayo, I am Choi Junhong, but please call me Zelo!~ another hyper guy said. *Awww~ He is the cutest~* i smiled at my comment. 
"And we are BAP. 2, 3. We are BAP, yes sir~ Annyeonghaseyo~" they all greeted as a team which made people shout louder.

      "We will let the next team introduce themselves." Miss Lee said to keep us calm. 
       

"2, 3. Annyeonghaseyo, Secret imnida." This time the girls greeted as a group first, earning the guys shouting like there is no tomorrow this time. 


    "Annyeong everyone, I am Hyosung." A hyper looking girl greeted.


    "Annyeong, I am Zinger." Another girl said, bowing 90°. 


    "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jieun." A pretty looking girl greeted.


    "Annyeong, I am Sunhwa!~" another super hyper girl greeted.


"Alright, please choose your seats yourself." Miss Lee said while preparing for the class. 

Everyone kept raising their hands begging them to sit with them except for me. To my surprise, one of the queenka walked to me asking if she could sit beside her. My heart was racing even though she is a girl as she is really pretty. I nodded shyly as she just smiled and sat down. While Daehyun chose the seat behind me.

“Annyeong, I am Jieun, Song Jieun.” The queenka beside me introduced herself, and offered a handshake with a smile. I nodded as I returned her handshake, “Kim ~~~~~” she smiled at me. “Dongsaeng?” she asked. “unnie~” I called and we all laughed.

 

----RINGGGGG----

Its time to go home~ everyone packed including me and Jieun unnie. Secret came over to her and asked to go home. “Hey, let me introduce my tablemate.” Jieun unnie said while tapping on my shoulder. “Kim ~~~~~” she introduced. I offered a handshake to all of them as they returned with a smiled. “I bet you are my dongsaeng right?” Hyosung said. I nodded my head shyly. “Awww~ So cute!” Zinger said as she pinched my cheeks a little. “Anyone bully you, you just have to tell me. I will protect you!” Sunhwa unnie said. I nodded my head and bowed. “Yah, don’t be so formal.” Hyosung unnie said. “Ne.” I replied with an eye smile. “Wanna go have lunch?” Jieun unnie asked as we all nodded. Just then, BAP walked over. “Yah, wanna eat lunch with us?” one of the guys asked. “No thank you, we are eating with Kim ~~~~~.” Jieun unnie replied. “Oh, new friend uhh?” he asked. They all nodded. “Hey, I am Yoo Youngjae.” That guy introduced himself. I nodded, “Kim ~~~~~.” “Ayo, I am zelo, noona.” Another guy said. I tilted my head thinking why he is calling me noona. “I bet you are my noona~” he chuckled. I smiled and nodded. “Come on, let’s go.” Another deep sound guy said. “Come on, let’s go too.” Hyosung unnie said. We all take our bags and set off. Today was quite a new start that I had in the new class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, thank you for subscribing ^^ I hope you guys like this chapter and I will continue to update more ^^ Please comment and subscribes~ No silent readers please XD Thank youuu <3

Daehyunnnnnn <3