Mood swings?

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

I'll skip three months now, thank you. ^_^   

Jiji was miauwing. Jiji ate fish and drank milk. Jiji ate a lion. Jiji died. This was so not true. I'm gonna write the real chapter.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

And as planned, Seon Eun was pregnant. Everything seemed to be okay. Seon Eun and the baby were healthy, Jaejoong made his comeback with DBSK and they were still happy married. 

"Jagiya, I hope you didn't forget I need to do a rehearsal in a moment?" Jaejoong said as he kissed her. "Da-" He immediately placed his finger on her lips. "Don't say such a bad word, our baby will hear it"

"Yes, I forgot" She said smiling. "When are you planning to stay home for a day? I did only see you a few hours this week!" 

"I'm sorry. I really want to stay home, but I can't. But the comeback is almost over, I mean... the performances" Jaejoong said. Seon Eun nodded and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Well, success!" She chuckled when he kissed her pregnant stomach: you couldn't even see something yet. "Goodbye babe" And he left.  

5th month of pregnancy

That was the time he was the cute Jaejoong. The Jaejoong she had met the first time. Months earlier he used to stayed home for her and the baby. But now there were so many requests from TV Channels and show for more performances. That wasn't new for her, but when he would finally came home, he wasn't nice to her at all. He became a cold person who left his wife behind without even realizing how hard it was for her to take care of everything in the household with a pregnant stomach. 'What should I do? Cleaning or going to the grocery shop?' Seon Eun wondered. She decided to clean a little bit and took a dustcloth. She started doing the couch and table, but her back was aching too much to continue. She took her cellphone and called her mom, but she didn't pick up the phone. Calling one of Jaejoong's sisters or his mother for help was no option, they lived over 100 km away from Seoul. 

She sighed but took the cloth again to continue. She knew how bad it was for her back, for her and for the baby, but she knew Jaejoong wouldn't do it when he came home. She heard the door opening and him entering the kitchen. That was one of the many examples. Don't greeting properly anymore. Food and sleep were the only important things when he reached home. 

"You didn't cook?" Jaejoong asked surprised. "I didn't" She answered him while cleaning the desk. "Since you're pregnant you don't do anything here anymore, always using the pregnancy as an excuse" He scolded her. 

That was too much. She threw the cloth and turned around, facing him. "You think I don't do anything?! How is the house so clean then? How is it even possible that there's still food enough? Well, you can think and say whatever you want, but since I'm pregnant, you don't do anything. Since I'm pregnant I saw you maybe twice a month and you still dare blaming me? Jaejoong, this is the last day I did something for you" She yelled. Her tears tried to escape from her eyes, but she was too furious to allow them leaving her eyes. She left the room and went to the bedroom. Jaejoong sighed, but he didn't feel guilty towards his wife. It were just... her mood swings, he thought. He cooked himself some vegetables and rice and after that he went to sleep. The next morning, his schedule would start at 4:00AM.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

Whose fault do you think it is? I feel kinda bad right now :( It's my own story, but I don't like it the way it is now. They were such a cute couple. NOOOOOO, what's happening? :(