Visiting Super Junior

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Jaejoong put the baby carrier on the table and took Tae Wook. He sat on the couch with the baby on his legs. Seon Eun was still tired from giving birth, so she sat next to Jaejoong and closed her eyes. Tae Wook stared at her, still lying on his dad's legs. "Yes, that's mommy. She's pretty, isn't she? You do look like her" Jaejoong started talking to him. He stared at his dad. For a moment he seemed to be smiling, or that's what it looked like according to Jaejoong. Of course a baby of only two days old doesn't smile nor laugh. Tae Wook yawned and his eyes started becoming teary. "Are you tired, little boy?," Jaejoong asked. He stood up and carried him to the babyroom. He was lucky enough to have eight sisters, parents, a brother-in-law, parents-in-law and s who had helped them with buying stuff for the room and making the room ready for the baby.  He put Tae Wook in his bed and waited until he was asleep, but after a while, the pain of being a dad started. He heard crying and returned to the room. He took him from his bed and walked around. After half an hour he still had not quit the crying. "Aigoo.. Are you that sad?" For two seconds he stopped, but then he continued crying. "Or are you perhaps hungry?"

He couldn't calm him down and feed since Seon Eun would nurse. He walked to the living room where she was sleeping. He hesitated for a moment but Tae Wook started shrieking and crying again. "Jagiya...," He softly poked his wife. "Honeystickie..." he said. "Ehhm?" she muttered. Suddenly Tae Wook started crying even harder causing her to fully wake up. "Did you make him cry?" she asked him. "Yah~Who do you think I am? I'm his dad, of course I didn't" It felt weird to say. 'I'm his dad' He smiled as he realized he was really a dad. He handed him over to her and looked at them. "Why are you crying?" She held him against her chest. "Are you hungry?" She took her shirt off, pulled her right out of her bra and started feeding Tae Wook. Jaejoong lied next to her on his stomach on the couch and played with the baby's feet. "I envy him," he said. "You ert!" she said indignantly. "I'm sorry. Can I have a drink too after you're done with him?" he grinned. "No," she said sternly as she softly slapped his hand. He pouted. "That doesn't work with me yeobo" she said. When Tae Wook was done drinking, she handed him over to Jaejoong who put him high up on his shoulder. He rubbed his back until Tae Wook burped. He walked up and down the corridor. When he finally started to close his eyes, Jaejoong walked back to his room and put him in his bed. 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and leaned his head against hers. "Really..." he muttered. "Ehm? What?" she asked. "I love you," he said and kissed her forehead. "I know" she -rather coldly- answered. He her hair. "Is it okay for you to go to the SM building?" she nodded. "But wait.." she put her finger on his lips. "He's finally asleep, so don't wake him up" They stood up and went to Tae Wook's room. She softly took him from the bed and carried him to the living room. She put him in his car seat and waited for Jaejoong to come with a blanket and the bag with baby stuff. 

They arrived and Seon Eun took him from his seat an carried him. "Honeystickie? Can I carry him?" he asked suddenly with an almost shy expression. She chuckled and handed Tae Wook over. "Give me that stuff," she said as she pointed to the baby seat carrier and the bag. As they walked inside, people looked at them. Some members of Super Junior, who had practiced, walked towards them. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted. Kangin slapped his shoulder and told him to be quiet. "Is that THE beloved son?" Shindong chuckled. "Aah, did you see the performance?" Jaejoong asked. Leeteuk came to the group and bowed his head. "Yah! Did you actually greet Seon Eun?" His fellow members apologized straight away after Leeteuk said that and bowed. "It's okay," she said smiling. "Give me.." Donghae said an clapped his hands. "Aww, he's so small..." He said tenderly while the baby's cheek. They decided to go back to the practice room where the others were. 

Tae Wook had lain in eleven pair of arms when he became uneasy and started to cry. "Aigoo..." Yesung and Sungmin said at the same time. Jaejoong took him from Eunhyuk and started walking around. "He doesn't like you," Kangin joked. The others joined the joke as Jaejoong failed to stop him from crying. "We need the mom," Kyuhyun concluded. 

 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"Why is he still crying?" she muttered after approximately an hour of walking around. His legs were pulled up and he looked tired. Massaging hadn't worked, a special baby oil for colic didn't work or softly rubbing his back and stomach didn't so either, nothing was the right remedy. After this long time of trying, Seon Eun, Siwon, Ryeowook, Heechul and Hankyung were the only left in the room. Seon Eun spread a blanket out on the floor and gently laid Tae Wook down. Then she noticed his lips started becoming blueand his head was extremely red. She ed his clothes and covered him with a blanket, but that didn't help. He started squealing. "Siwon.. please call Jaejoong... Hurry," There was really something seriously wrong with Tae Wook. It looked like he couldn't breath anymore.

----------------------------

 

I can't update everyday, I'm sorry >.< I GO TO SM TOWN IN PARIS :DDDDDD and I found the MOST ADORABLE PHOTO EVER DUDE