Sasaeng

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

THIS IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING! I worked SO SO SO SO hard last two days for an update and my mom worked on my laptop and now's EVERYTHING deleted. I'm so sorry. I'll update soon (next week probably >.<) in this same chapter.

I'm sorry for the long time I take. Thanks to my subscribers and new readers! :) 

EDIT1: I came back from piano lesson, now I gotta go again, but I wrote the chapter again (the thing I already had) so it won't take me really long anymore ;) (^^')

EDIT 2: I finally updated. your comments were really motivating :D tomorrow I won't be home for a few days so I won't be able to write, I'm sorry. Leave comments please :D I love to read them ^-^  oh, I lost a subscriber, I need to work faster I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After visiting their parents, family, friends, they were driving home. They went away for almost a week without any rest. Seon Eun put the BSC (remember? ;)) on the table, Tae Wook was sleeping peacefully. She noticed some scratches on the table and a knife. She sighed and called Jaejoong. "Did you use this?" She asked and showed the knife.

"Euh what? What did you ask? Why are you holding a knife in front of Tae Wook?" He answered confused.

"So you didn't use it?"

"No"

"That's weird" She said and looked at the bsc. "Should I put him in his crib?" She asked. "No, he's asleep, don't wake him up" He answered and put the bsc on the floor. "Honeystickie, I'm going to change my clothes" He walked to the bedroom as she grabbed his t-shirt. "I'm coming with you" She smiled and walked to the bedroom.

When they came in the bedroom, their eyes widened. The bed was a mess, "I love you" was written in the corner of the mirror, clothes like underwear and t-shirts were on the ground, one of the cushion had disappeared and the window was open. Seon Eun picked up one of Jaejoong's shirts and found a paper. She sat on the bed and started reading.

"You feel too good right. You're nothing in this entire world. Don't call yourself a good wife. You took our Jaejoong away from us for more than a month, you don't even apologize, . And you call yourself a mom of our hero's son? You ing , that kid isn't yours. It's oppa's and his fans. Don't try to kiss him and don't see Tae Wook as your son, , you don't deserve him. He doesn't look like you, that's what you thought right?! Don't even try to sleep in the same bed as oppa or we'll kill you. Don't take his hand when you're walking on the street, he's too good for you. What does he see in you, you're worthless. , if you don't die right now, we'll kill you. We'll take Tae Wook, he's fine with us and we deserve it"

She was trying to hold back her tears. He noticed it and sat next to her. He put his arm around her shoulder and took the letter. "What is this?" He asked. "Read" She answered whispering. She wiped some tears from her cheeks and hid her eyes with her hands. She was so worried over Tae Wook now. 

He read the letter and stood brushed her hair out of her face. "You believe this?" He asked. She shrugged. "I shouldn't have taken you away from your fans for that time"

"Yah~What are you saying? You're my wife. Fans are important to me, but isn't my wife more important?" He said and hugged her. "They won't kill you, they won't take Taewook, I'm not their husband, we'll sleep together and I'll protect the two of you" He whispered and her hair.

She hid her face in his chest, sobbing. His voice was calming and warm, it made her calm down and feeling tired."Go wash up, I'll tidy up the room" She nodded and left the room. 

He sighed and sat on the bed. "How did they come in? Every door and window was closed and the password is impossible to guess" He wondered. Jaejoong started folding his t-shirts and two pajamas of tae Wook as he saw a pliers and an iron nail. He sighed and put the things aside. He read the letter over again, how could these fans do this? Aren't they called antis? 

Seon Eun looked at herself in the mirror and put on her pajama. She walked out of the bathroom and quickly checked the doors and windows. Then she ran back to the room. She shivered and climbed on the bed. "Are you that scared?" Jaejoong asked an gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, then he left to the bathroom.

While Jaejoong was showering, she went to Tae Wook, who was probably hungry. She took him from the bsc (XD)and carried him back to the bedroom. She didn't feel comfortable in house anymore. As she sat on the bed, she woke Taewook up. He immediately started crying but stopped when she started nursing him. "You're falling asleep again? You're such an easy angel baby" She whispered.

----------------------

Tae Wook laid in the middle of the bed, Jaejoong laid on the right side and Seon Eun sat on the other side. She noticed how Tae Wook was waking up again; she put her hand on his stomach and rubbed it. Jaejoong softly slapped her hand away. "What?" She said shocked. "Don't put your hand! He'll break" He pouted, but I swear on my mom's sock he was bloody serious. She laughed and rubbed his stomach again. "Do you really think I'll break him?"

"You will! He's not comfortable that way!" He answered stubbornly. She sighed and shook her head. She took his hand and put it on Taewook's stomach. He looked extremely comfortable and statisfied. "He ìs comfortable enough yeobo. Don't worry" She said and kissed Taewook's cheek.

"It's time for you to go back to bed" She whispered, but Jajeoong took her wrist. "Can't he stay here? He's finally asleep!" Jaejoong said. He sounded like a little kid who was asking his mom for sweets. "'finally asleep'? He slept whole the day. But okay, because I'm too worried" She nodded and gave her cushion to her husband.

--------------------------------

He opened an eye, he lost his eyemask due the mess, and looked on his cellphone, 1:53 AM. "Seon Eun? Jagiya?"He whispered, but she didn't answer him. Of course she was asleep. He heard something falling on the ground. He stood up and walked out of the bedroom. He shivered, he was wearing only a tanktop and boxers.

Jiji sat on table and a glass was on the floor broken. "Aish you cat" Jaejoong muttered and took Jiji form the table."I thought you were a sasaengfan or something" Jiji miauwed (^^') and ran away.

He turned around and wanted to go back to the room when something/someone slammed a door in the house. His eyes widened. He walked back to the bedroom. He sighed with relief as he saw Taewook and Seon Eun still sleeping peacefully. He laid on bed, but didn't sleep. They weren't the only one here, he thought.

-------------------------------

Tae Wook started crying. Seon Eun woke up, not wanting Jaejoong to wake up. She took him to the bathroom, changed his diaper and clothes and nursed him when she was in the living room.

"Didn't you hear any noises last night?" Jaejoong asked with his morning voice as he came in. His fingers ran through his hair and he sat next to her. He kissed them on their cheeks and rubbed his eyes. "No? Did something happen?" She asked. He shook his head. "I thought so, but it was Jiji"

They changed their clothes and were eating their breakfast. "What's your schedule today?" She asked. "We need to perform two times.- Are you going to watch, buddy?" He took Tae Wook's - who was laying in his arms, yes, while eating- hand. "We will, I don't have to go to work. There's still 1,5 month left" She sighed.

---------a few hours later--

Jaejoong had left, Tae Wook was sleeping (again, boring baby) and Seon Eun stared at the wall. She heard the MC saying some names and then she heard Jaejoong's voice. She couldn't help but smile. She saw him over 100 times, but she still enjoyed watching him, she was so damn proud. 

Did you think about it? This is when they're 5 again, so in the future :D

After 10 minutes they left the stage and she was almost asleep, but she didn't dare to close her eyes. She would fall alseep and she didn't trust that. It was 3 o'clock, he would be home between 4 and 5 PM. She sighed and called her brother. "여보세요?" He said.

"Hi, are you free today?" She asked. 

"I am, why are you calling?"

"I'm getting paranoid" She chuckled. "It has been pretty long since we saw each other"

"Noona, that's not true, but okay. I'll be there within 15 seconds!" He said and hung up.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Seon Eun opened the door. "Noona!" He shouted and hugged her tightly.

"Don't ... Can't... breath" 

"I'm sorry noona. So, where's my cute nephew?" He asked. She pointed to the living room and Yong Jun -her brother- walked in.

"Can I go to the park ... with him?" He asked. 

-----------------------------

"So, how has my sis been?" He asked and put his around her shoulder. "Be careful please" She said and put on the bonnet on Tae Wook's head again. "I'm sorry" He muttered.

"So you're getting paranoid? What did you mean by that?" Yong Jun asked. "Well, Jaejoong told me there probably sasaeng fans stalking us. I really can't sleep anymore. They even wrote a letter" She answered. "What kind of letter?" 

"A treathening letter" She whispered. His eyed widened and he walked even closer to her, unconciously. "I want to read it when we go back" He said. 

After a half hour, they sat on a fallen tree. "Taking care of a baby looks so hard" He sighed. He clutched his back. She chuckled and unclipped the baby carrier. "Give him to me, your such a kid sometimes" She said and took Tae Wook. Some schoolgirls greeted Seon Eun formally, giggled and walked away.

"Is this Tae Wook-ah?" Another group of girls asked. Seon Eun nodded and smiled as the girls started screaming. She covered Tae Wook's ears and gave him to her brother. "Can I his cheek? Just a second?" One girl asked, but before Seon Eun even answered, she already had it. "Aww, he's so cute, he does resemble oppa a lot!" 

"They're annoying" Yong Jun muttered. She patted his shoulder. "I need to deal with it" She said and stood up."Let's go home, Jaejoong will arrive in a half hour"

-----------------------

"Honeystickie..." He smiled widely. "He still calls you like that?" Yong Jun asked surprised. Seon Eun giggled and nodded. "Oh, my cute brother-in-law" Jaejoong grinned and walked to his son. "He smells like air" He said. She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen. "We went to the park. A lot of girls wanted to touch him" Yong Jun pouted. 

"Honey!" (I really hate cheesy things or those cute names actually >.<) Her head popped out of the kitchen.

"Yeah?" 

"Did someone touch him?"

She nodded. "Some schoolgirls, 3 I think"

"Don't you remember what I said?"

She shook her head and walked to the sitting men. 

"I don't like it when people touch him, especially when they're strangers, you know that"

"I know, couldn't stop them. They touched his cheek for just a second"

"You understand what I say, don't let strangers touch him, okay?"

She nodded and started cooking. Her husband looked quite pissed off. She knew he didn't like it. Sometimes he was way too protective.