Hi Junsu! ^-^

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

He softly on her lip, his hand travelled under her top. Seon Eun's hands were pulling off Jaejoong's shirt and caressing his chest.. Suddenly Jaejoong opened one eye and then broke the kiss. "My manager will be here in a few minutes, jagiya" He said, having her disappointed. She nodded and stood up from the couch.

Jaejoong was talking with his managers and Seon Eun was sitting next to them. She was pretty mad at the manager and gave him a death glare, but he didn't even see it, which left her even more frustrated. She grabbed Jaejoong's car keys and started playing with them. She almost carved the table, but Jaejoong took her hand and entwined their hands. Seon Eun pulled her hand away, sighed and went to the bedroom. It was around dinner time and they were still talking. 

Seon Eun lied on her bed and stared at the wall. She hated these moments in the week that his manager came, stayed for dinner and then left. It was the 3d time in 3 days, they didn't get  any time for themselves when they were eating . "Thank you for coming! We'll talk later!" She heard Jaejoong saying. As soon as his finished that sentence, Jaejoong walked in. "Jagiya? Is something wrong?" He asked. Seon Eun sat up and sighed.

"Jaejoong-ah, don't you think he comes here too often? Can't we even eat together? Just... the two of us? He's married too, why the hell he's always here?" She asked. Jaejoong shrugged. "It's none of our business" He answered, walked towards his wife and sat next to her. "He can't stay tonight" He said. Seon Eun smiled. "So, what does my honestickie want to eat?" He asked. "Just cook whatever you want" She replied. "Shall I help you?" He agreed with her. 

"Give me the knife, please" Seon Eun asked. Jaejoong waved with the knife and started acting like a ninja. Seon Eun giggled and took a leek. "TCHI WA HAI CHU CHING WAAAAAAAA" Jaejoong screamed with a kid-like voice Seon Eun laughed: "You're a ninja if you're able to slide the banana into 8 pieces without touching the banana" 

"I bet I can do that" Jaejoong said with a childish smirk. He took her wrist and put their hands on the sink. Slowly he started cutting the leek, only touching his wife's wrist. "Who said I couldn't do it?" He said proudly. She stuck out her tongue. 

Jaejoong came closer to her and put his arm around her waist while continue cutting the vegetables. She stopped cleaning the rice and leaned her head against his chest. His hand her hair, but didn't stop cutting. "Are you tired?" He asked, but before Seon Eun could even answer he had already said: "Just lie down and rest a bit" She nodded and put the bowl of rice aside. 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"Finally, our first dinner together this week" She said and started eating. He nodded and he fed her a small piece of meat. "I was thinking, should we go to Junsu and his wife tomorrow? She is going to give birth soon" Seon Eun asked. He covered his mouth with his hand. "I totally forgot" "Well, what do you think?" She asked him again. "We'll do that" He said. After planning the next day, they finished their meal and started washing the dishes.

 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

He wrapped his arms around her body. He softly kissed her lips, enjoying her body against his. The hot water flowed down. "Jagiya..." He whispered. "Emm?" She muttered with her eyes closed. He wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything and kept quiet.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"Aish! Idiot!" Jaejoong scolded the car next to him. Seon Eun put her hand on his thigh, calming him down. "Why are you so stressed? Drive slowly. I don't want to die yet" She said. He took her warm hand, which made him feel more relaxed. He sighed. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I..." He started speaking. "Sst, it's okay" She whispered with a calming voice. 

They were in front of Junsu's house. They pressed the doorbell and waited. Junsu has been busy, his face was red, his hair was disheveled. "Oh, hi guys!" He said with a smile. When Jaejoong and Seon Eun entered the house, they knew they had come at the wrong time. Lee Chae Hyun, Junsu's wife was close to giving birth. 

 

Well, I decided to make a 'introduction' to the next chapter! This chapter might be boring, but I wrote it while watching tv, so I didn't have a lot inspiration. ^-^ please leave a comment? i love comments ^-^