Chapter 22

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

"Say goodbye to daddy!" She said to Taewook and took his small hand. Jaejoong kissed his cheek and left. "So, what are we going to do today?" He gazed into his mum's eyes and tried to smile. "Ah~you're so cute. I've got an idea, let's go to granny!" She said and stood up. She put a blanket around him and walked to his bedroom to pack some babystuff. She took him from his box and changed his clothes. 

She closed her eyes as an old woman gently tapped her arm. "Is he yours?" She asked as she pointed at Tae Wook. Seon Eun smiled and nodded. "He is"

"I didn't expect that. You do look really young" The woman chuckled. 

"Thank you" She thanked. His eyes became teary and his cheeks were reddening. (is that even a word?)

She quickly took him from the bsc (ahahahahah I still use that abbreviation xd if you don't know what it means, read the other chapters :p) and slowly rocked him.

"Can I hold him?" She asked. Seon Eun bit her lip and hesitantly handed him over. She knew how Jaejoong hated this, but the woman seemed to be an expert with children. He immediately stopped crying and stared into the woman's eyes. "His eyes are really big... There was a time my children were like this too and now I'm already a grandmother" She laughed. She 'gave' him back and stood up. "I need to get out here" She smiled. Seon Eun bowed and thanked her for keeping him quiet.

"It's her!" 
"No it isn't!"
"It IS! Look at the baby!"
"Unni! That's really him!"
"Indeed, you can see it. Look at those eyes!"
"No look at the nose and lips! It's the same!"
"Unniiiiiiii!!!!!! IT'S HIM! HE'S  SO CUTE!!"
"I read it somewhere, there were sasaengs stalking them! I hope they didn't get hurt!"
"Really? That "
"AWWWWW, look! He's awake! He's so cute!"
"Isn't she called Seon In or Min, or Ah or something?"
"Idiot, it's Seon Eun!"
"HE SMILED AT MEEEEEEE!"
 
Seon Eun bit her lip to hold in her laughter. It was weird how people recognized her, especially young girls and women, even though she isn't an idol. "Hi!" A girl said giggling. She just smiled at her because she knew the question she was going to ask. Indeed: "Is that Jaejoong oppa's son? Are you his wife?" 
She nodded and shove the bsc closer to her feet. "His cheek looks touchable, can I it?" Another girl asked. It became pretty annoying after a while. Where was the time fans weren't as rude as now, she thought. "Well... he's a bit sick right now and I need to get out here so i-" The girl cut her sentence. "Yah! Don't ask such weird things!" She said. "It's okay, we understand" She continued as she bowed politely. Seon Eun stood up and waited for the train to stop. 
------------------------------
"Seon Eun! What a surprise!" She said enthousiastically. "Give it here, I'll carry him! Why didn't you call? You must be tired" Her mother-in-law said. "Aniyo, gwaenchanayo" She answered. 
"Tea?" Se Young (biological mother's name!) asked. Seon Eun nodded and sat down on the couch. Last time she met his real mother was on the day Tae Wook was born. It was weird to have two mothers-in-law. When she was with Se Young, she felt more relaxed, it was just the two of them, no other sisters or family.
 
"So-" She began talking. "What brought you here..." 
"Well... Jaejoong had a schedule and I have still a few weeks left before I need to go to work again. And he has probably told you about what happened" Se Young nodded and bit her lip.
"When you need to working again, please, bring him here" She said as she took Taewook from the bcs.
"I'll do that. Do you mind if I feed him here?" Seon Eun asked. 
"Of course not!"
 
She started nursing him and looked at him. "He starts to look like Jaejoong" She noticed. Mother-in-law sat next to Seon Eun and looked into Tae Wook's eyes. "They have the same nose an eyecolour, but he resembles you a lot too"
"Seon Eun, tell me how life's going" Se Young said. "Everything's alright. He's such a good dad, but he needs to take care of himself too. Since we have Taewook, he only cares about him and me. And the money he makes. He doesn't care over his health anymore" She sighed. "My brother told we should go on vacation for celebrating our wedding day, but I don't trust him, taking care of him on his own. He doesn't know the practical things"
"Vacation, just the two of you would be good I think. If you're planning to go... he can stay here and your brother can come pick him up whenever he wants" 
"You wouldn't mind?"
"Of course not! It'd make me happy to know you and Jaejoong can finally rest, if it's okay with his manager.."
-------------In DBSK's dorm-------------------
He sighed and leaned his head on his hands. "Hyung! Why are sighing again! Just enjoy the food here!" Changmin said. "Yees, he's right. Can't you live a few hours without your wife?" Yoochun said as he sat next Jaejoong and patted his back. "It's not that... I... don't trust it anymore. They won't stay away I think. Fans are too smart nowadays" Yunho and Junsu sat on the floor and started thinking. 
"Jaejoong! Yunho! Junsu! Yoochun! Changmin! Come here! It's almost time to leave!" Their manager yelled. "We're coming hyung!" Junsu yelled back and stood up. "Don't worry. At least she's save right now. Just enjoy our Music Core time"  
 
They heard sirens and saw some police cars behind them while driving to the building. "Poor people... something must have happened" Junsu said, way too happy because he was safely in the car. A girl was running and screaming, she seemed to be escaping. A policeman grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the car. "Is she crazy?" Changmin grinned while eating a cake. "Yah! Didn't I say you couldn't eat those?!" The manager said. "Engaged, but still so childish. Didn't your future wife make a mistake?" Changmin just smirked in reply. 
 
-------------at Music Core------------
"Jaejoong-ssi, you're ready! Next!" One of the make-upartists shouted. Jaejoong stood up and walked to another girl who was holding his clothes. He started dressing himself and took a microphone. It had been a long time since they performed on this show. "DBSK, next group! Get ready!" A man yelled. 
 
Yunho saw Jaejoong biting his lip and followed his gaze. Why was he looking at the wall as if he saw a ghost? What was wrong with him, really. He poked Jaejoong, making the fans scream even louder and frowned. "Yah, wake up Joongie" He whispered. He blinked with his eyes and started concentrating again. Actually, he was worrying about the policecars-and men and his wife, who was home alone with a baby who was not even 2 months yet. The cassiopeia in the crowd must have noticed his weird actions: they started screaming his name and started singing along with his parts.
--------------------------------
"Seon Eun! Are you eating here?" Se Young asked while cooking. "I'll ask Jaejoong, but I can't promise anything, we're still worried over the house" She nodded and gave her the telephone. Beep beep beep... "Yoboseyo?" He said. "Yeobo, when are you going home?" She asked.
"Where are you?"
"When do you come home?"
"Where are you?"
"When?"
"Yah! Where are you!!" He yelled through the phone.
"Excuse me? Don't yell at me like that, I'm not your sibling. I'm at your mother's home, but tell me, when are you coming home?"
"Se Young omoni?"
"YES! Jaejoong! I asked you something!"
"The concert is over, so I'll be home.... within 2 hours"
She looked at the clock and sighed.
"It will be around 7 o'clock?"
"Yes, I was planning to make dinner for us"
"That was actually the thing I wanted to know. I'm hanging up now. Love you!" She giggled.
"Yes, same. Don't be too late" He chuckled.
 
"Omoni, I'm sorry. He expects me to go home around 6 PM" She apologized. "That's okay Seon Eun" She smiled. "Want to help me?" She asked her as she held a knife. Seon Eun nodded and started cutting vegetables.
 
She heard her cellphone ringing. "네?" She asked. "Please come here. Right now"
"I'm in the train right now. Are you already home?" She asked surprised. "Hurry up" He said and then she heard beeping. 
-----------------------------
 
She was about to enter the code as the door suddenly opened. He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. "Yah! Be careful! I'm holding him!" She said. He looked out of breath and his cheeks were red. "What's wrong?" She asked when she raised her eyebrow. "Come in" He gasped and led her into the livingroom. It was a mess where he tried to clean. "They got in again" 
"How?" She asked as she picked up some papers. "I don't know. I really don't..." He was still gasping. She pushed him on the couch and took Taewook from the bsc. He laid in her arms and she looked at her husband who had his eyes closed. "This isn't safe anymore"
"I know. We need to move, as soon as possible"
"That's easier said than done" She answered.
"I've been searching for new places, but they're way too far from the dorm and company"
She bit her lip when he walked to the kitchen to place the food on the table. "Let's eat first and then we can continue" He said. She gently put the sleeping Taewook in the box and kissed his forehead. 
"You still cooked?" She asked and gave him a peck on his lips. He coldly nodded and sat. When she saw his eyes, she bit her lip again and took the chopsticks. 
 
They continued finished their dinner in silence. Jaejoong was the first one to change into his pajamas while Seon Eun walked to her son to bath him in another small tub, placed in his bedroom. As soon as he was placed in the water, he started crying. "I'm sorry, I know you hate this" She smiled and started humming a song. 
She was almost done when Jaejoong walked in. "I'll continue him, you go to the bathroom" He said wis his angelic voice. Now he started humming  and dressed him in his pajamas. Tae Wook started to cry again when he was ready. Jaejoong pouted and carried him to the livingroom. "Why are you crying so much?" He whispered as he gently rocked him back and forth. "Is he ready?" She asked. "Let me hold in for a while. I've been busy lately, not even enough time to see him" He said and kissed his forehead. She sat next to him, honestly, she was a bit scared of him right now. Something bad was coming up. "It's time for you to go to sleep" He said and stood up. He held him in front of his wife so she said goodnight and his cheek. After a few minutes, Jaejoong came back.
--------
"We can't continue like this Jaejoong..." He sighed. "You're being-" She cut his sentence. "I'm not being selfish. I don't want to leave you for such a stupid thing, but do you think it's safe enough for Tae Wook?" She gently grabbed him by his shirt and whispered. "You don't need to think about me, Think about your son. It will be better for him, for us. Even for you. Trust me..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned his forehead against hers. "Are you serious?" She bit her lip and nodded. "It's not for long. Just until we're completely moved to the new house. Just until they're gone forever. It's better for the three of us. Tae Wook can rest from all the noise and chaos, I can prepare for going to work again and you can concentrate on your upcoming concerts. I know you're worrying all the time. It's too hard for you to take care for everybody, fans included Jaejoong... Please understand that?" She whispered and kissed him. "Honeystickie, it won't take me long. I promise you" She could heard the sadness in his voice. "Where are you going to live then?" He asked suddenly. "Gongju, our parents live there, so don't worry too much. Everything will be alright. We'll come back as quick as possible" She said. He sighed. As quick as possible. The thought about his schedule, the upcoming 2 months were really busy, things he can't cancel. Payment for the house wasn't going to be the problem, but it needed to be okay for them to live in. At least running water would be good already. He tried to smile and think about the day his son and wife would come back. "I'm leaving within 4 days" She said. "I don't want you to.." He tried to say but she pressed her lips against his and wrapped her legs around his middle. He felt her chest pressed against his, turning him on. Only a minute and their clothes laid in the corner of the room.
 
---------------------
I found out someone claimed my sad story as hers. I mailed her, it's not on AFF though, but still; I hate such people >.< OH and Eunhyuk fans! I'm writing a new story. Actually they are oneshots! :D Wanting to read?
and for this fic, comments are welcome :D