Sasaeng fans need to die.

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

It took me so long again >.< I always think "NOW i need to write", but then I just do something else *sigh* I had a writer's block, so this chapter is really bad. I'll try my hardest for the next chapters. I just realized this fanfic has 18 chapters already, I mean, this was supposed to be about 5 chapters? O_O Writing is so addicting eventhough I'm not good at it. Please leave a comment, especially long comments are loved :)  OH! And someone asked me why I use that Italic thing when people say something. Well, I write on different days, but sometimes I forgot what I wrote and it's easier to see and read that than reading the whole chapter over again, understand me? :D Oh!! XD I'm going to go to SM Town Live in Paris on 11th June :D 

-------------------------------

Jaejoong immediately stood up and pushed Seon Eun softly aside. "Stay here" He warned and walked to the bedroom. When he grabbed the doorknob, someone hugged him from behind. "Seon Eun?" He shouted and looked behind him. "Yeah oppa?" A girl said grinning. She looked like a teenage girl, 16 years old? He thought. "Unnie! Palli! Go get Tae Wook!" She yelled. "NO!" He yelled. "Stay away from him!" He pulled himself away and ran back at the living room, but another girl stopped him. "Where are you going?" Actually, she didn't look like a girl, she looked like a woman. He bet she was even older than him. "How did you come in? How-" He heard Seon Eun screaming. For a moment he 'forgot' his image. He pushed the women roughly aside and she fell against the wall. 

"Take Tae Wook and go to your brother, or no, he will be too worried, he's not even home I think. Here's the key, go to the dorm where the members used to stay" He said in a hurry and gave her a card, a keycard. She nodded and escaped through the door. The girl saw Seon Eun escaping but she ran to the woman instead. "Unnie! Come here!" She yelled. " And now... it's between us young lady" Jaejoong said and stood in front of her. Now Seon Eun was gone, he was reassured. The girl looked quite fragile, so he didn't think she would be difficult. Then something happened, something he didn't see coming. 

-------------------------

"Yunho-ssi!" She yelled and opened the door. The members looked shocked, she noticed they were busy making new songs. "I'm sorry" She gasped. "Some sasaengfans cracked our password so they came in. They broke some windows and they obviously came for Jaejoong and Tae Wook" She said. She held Tae Wook close to her and closed her eyes for a second. "He told me to come here... I'm so sorry.." She continued, still gasping. "It's okay sister-in-law!" Junsu said and took Tae Wook. "I'll hold him, please take a seat. You look tired!" Changmin came out of the kitchen and gave her a glass of water. "That's why hyung was acting weird nowadays" Yoochun muttered. "Did this happen before?" They sat and Yunho asked. 

She nodded. "There were strange noises at night, when we came home after visiting friends and family, the house was a mess. I even got a threathening letter" She sighed. "You're so cute, koesjiewoesjie!" Junsu chuckled, playing with Tae Wook. "Yah! Junsu-ah! Don't be so rude! Sister-in-law is telling what happened!" Yunho said. "I'm sorry, Seon Eun" Junsu said and bowed shortly. "It's okay Junsu. But I don't want to be a disturber, please continue what you were doing..." She said. "No, we were almost done so it doesn't matter. Please stay here as long as Jaejoong doesn't call you, okay?" Yunho answered. 

--------------------------

"Kiss me.." She whispered and held the knife against his neck. "Take me to your room. I'll moan for you, I'll show you what real pleasure is like" He swallowed his saliva and grabbed her hand to make sure she wouldn't be able to get his throat cut. "Why my hand? There are more places on my body, nicer place, don't you think so?" He groaned and grabbed the knife. "Oppa~oppa..." She moaned deliberately and his thighs. "Who do you think you are?!" He yelled. "Oppa~Don't be so naughty!" She smiled hypocritically. 

The woman behind him, grabbed his waist and tried to push him against the wall. Another girl came in. "Oppa... did you drink the water on your nightstand?" He tried to nod, but the older woman was softly rubbing between his legs, causing his body to arouse. He didn't want to show it because they didn't turn him on, it was just... natural response. The three females  were threathening him with a knife and their hands on his body, but why couldn't he fight back? Why couldn't he stop them? "Oppa! Did you drink it?!" The other girl sat on his lap and softly slapped his face. He nodded and felt tired. 

Her hand slid into his pants and rubbed the bulge through his boxers. His eyelids were getting heavy, but his body started to arouse more. "Oppa, do you like it?" She whispered and on his earlobe. He moaned, from pleasure, but also because he didn't want this. There was only one person for him, Seon Eun. What did the women do to him? Why did he feel so weird? 

And everything went black.

-----------a few hours later---------------

Seon Eun was nursing Tae Wook as someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?" She softly said. "Can I come in?" She heard Junsu asking. "Give me a second please!" She took a small blanket and covered her and a part of Tae Wook's head. "Yes, I'm okay, come in" She answered. Junsu carefully came in and looked at Seon Eun. He sat next to her on the bed and took Tae Wook's small hand. "Jaejoong called us" Her eyes widened. "What did he say?" She asked whispering. Junsu put his hand on her shoulder, just like friends would do. "He said not to worry. He's at the hospital, but he'll be here within an hour. He asked us to make enough food so you can eat here, if that's okay with you?" He answered. She sighed and nodded. "Thank you Junsu.  I'm almost finished with him" He left the room and she stopped nursing.

"Thank you for the food, if you ever need help or food, please don't hesitate to call me" She thanked. "It's okay noona, we can't let you starve and we wouldn't be comfortable with you sitting home alone with a baby" Changmin answered. When she put a piece of meat in , Tae Wook started crying. She sighed and stood up, but Yoochun gently pushed her back, walked to the huge blanket -that was spread on the floor- and kneeled next to Tae Wook. It was a miracle. He saw Yoochun and he stopped crying.

--------------------------

He rushed to the dorm. He needed his wife and son to calm down. He didn't know what happened to him after everything went black. When he opened his eyes again, his pants were open and the women had disappeared. 

He walked in and saw s eating. He quickly kissed his wife's lips and took place next to Yunho. "Hyung, do you want to eat too?" Junsu asked.  He shook his head and stared at the chopsticks. Seon Eun stood up and stood behind hem. She wrapped her arms around his neck and grabbed his wrist. She placed her chin on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Are you going to stay here, hyung?" Changmin asked. Yoochun, who had Tae Wook in his arms, nudged him with his elbow. He frowned at him. "Yah~why are you interrupting them.." He whispered, almost unhearable.

"We're going home" Jaejoong said. They were all surprised, but Seon Eun noticed he looked sick. She took Taewook over from Yoochun and gently poked his cheek. "Thank you for everything" She thanked them and and patted Jaejoong shoulder. He didn't say a word while driving home and his eyes looked sad. "Yeobo.. what's wrong? What happened? Did they do something to you?" She asked, but he didn't answer.

"Seon Eun, I seriously need to talk with you about what happened today" He said and patted the place next to him on the couch. He called her Seon Eun, something that scared her. She sat next to him and leaned against him. He didn't put his arm around her shoulder, so she took his hand and it. "Please tell me" She whispered.

"I don't know what they did to me Seon Eun, I'm such a bad husband. I was too weak" He said. His eyes were panicking and teary. "Sshh, it's okay yeobo, don't be too..." She said, but he took her wrist and held it against his cheek. "I think they did something my water on the nightstand. It made me tired and weak and then everything went black" 

"And before that, did something else happen? Don't lie to me please"

"One of them -there were 3 of them- made me...." He shut up for a moment. 

"What did they make?" She asked.

"She made my body arouse"

"It must've been something with the water right?"

"Their hands touched me there.. I feel so ing dirty" He said, 'touched' sounded horrifying. "I feel like I cheated on you"

"But you didn't. don't worry about that. The most important thing to me is that you're okay" She said and kissed his forehead. She sat on his lap and put her arms on his shoulders. 

"I woke up and I felt really bad. My hand was bleeding and they made a scar"

"Where?!"

He pulled his shirt up and showed the small cross under his chest. She softly caressed it with her warm fingers. "Does it hurt?" She asked. Of course he shook his head. She continued caressing his chest and abs, making his body arouse again. He looked into her eyes and his hands traveled under her shirt. They both took off their shirts, touching each other's body and kissing passionately. "You're sure you can do this, Jae?" She asked. That 'Jae' was too much for him. He flipped her over and started loosening her pants.