Chapter 21

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

"Seon Eun is not just a bad mother, you're a bad father too. Your baby was crying for more than 10 minutes. Idiot" A girl whispered. He couldn't remember the voice, not even from the accident before. He was frozen for a few seconds. Who was she? She was holding Tae Wook. How did she get in? Did she come alone? Why was he standing here like frozen? "Yah!" He yelled and took Taewook away from her and pushed her aside. He was too gentle, too much thinking about Taewook and the fact she was a girl. "What are you doing here?" He asked, holding in his anger. "Well, I just came to visit you, my ex-boyfriend. You didn't invite me on your marriage. You didn't let me know you had a son, I heard it on the news. Don't you think that's a bit too rude?" She asked hypocritically. "You fu-" His sentence was cut by another woman's voice. "Jaejoong?" He heard his wife calling. "This is not what you think it, jagiya" She stepped forward and put her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes widened as she saw the girl. "Explain me what she's doing here" She softly asked. "Can't I stay for a moment?" The girl asked, but before Jaejoong could answer, Seon Eun had already allowed her. The girl walked to the living room triumphantly. "Why the hell did you allow her?!" He whispered. "I want to talk to her. Just make sure he -she pointed at Taewook- is okay, I'm leaving!" She answered and went to the livingroom. 

"So... what are you doing here?" Seon Eun asked, becoming pretty mad. "I just visited my boyfriend. I mean... ex-boyfriend of course, but you know what I mean" She winked. "You weren't thinking about being polite and just wait on the hall to come in?" Seon Eun answered. "No"

"How did you come in?"

"Me?" She laughed. "You're so stupid" She said and took a paper out of her pocket. "Do you know what this is?" 

Seon Eun shook her head and tried to grab it. "Oh wait, I'll tell you" 

"4257 8953 1990" Her eyes widened. "Isn't that the password?" The girl grinned. 

"How do you know that?!" Seon Eun shouted.

"I found it. Someone must have lost it when he or she walked out of the house. I picked it up and read it by accident. I'm so sorry" She chuckled and Seon Eun's cheek. 

"Don't touch her, don't even try to touch her again" Jaejoong warned and came from behind the wall. 

"Aww, you're even jealous when I touch a girl? You haven't changed a bit" She chuckled again.

Suddenly Jaejoong pushed her roughly aside. "So you were the one who caused all the problems with sasaeng fans, weren't you?"

"Ah finally... It took you long to find out"

He bit his lip hard to hold in. "The best thing.. you can't call the police, because if you do that, even more fans will know your address. You only can change the password, but you're smart enough to realize I'll find out again. Really, there's no solution for you anymore" She started laughing. 

"Why..." He groaned.

"I enjoy this. You hurt me enough in the past, it's my turn now"  She laughed. "I think it's better to leave now. I'm going home. Jaejoong-ah, oppa, don't forget to text me! I love you Seon Eun! Bye bye!"

---------------------------

"I need to call my manager" He said and left the livingroom, leaving Seon Eun shocked behind. She looked at Tae Wook and sighed. "Mommy will protect you, okay?" She said and kneeled.

"We need to change the password. She'll probably know the new code, but we can try. At least the other sasaengfans don't know it then, unless she tells them. My manager will be here in an hour" Jaejoong said as he came back. "What is happening here..." She sighed. 

---------------------------

"Yah, you were really careless to lose that paper with the password, Jaejoong" The manager said. "I didn't lose it. It's probably you, you're the only one who carried that paper with him and leaves with it" He answered. "Let's not argue over this. First we'll change the password and then one of us will buy a spare doorlock" He said and walked to the door. Seon Eun followed them while carrying Taewook. "You can go together. I'll cook then. We already lost so much time" 

"No" The manager answered.

"Yah... Just go together!" She answered indignantly.

"I don't trust you being alone" He said. She couldn't hide her smile.

---------------------------

"HUG?" He asked with a bright smile. She shook her head, but still hugged him. "Why is he taking so long?" She whispered. "Isn't that a good thing?" He answered. "Well... Maybe?" She said as she softly kissed his lips. Although they were married for more than 4 years, they still needed that hug-and-kiss-moment. A few minutes later the bell rang. "You open the door" She said and winked playfully. He pouted for a second and released his grip.

"I'm done! They can't come in anymore!" The manager sighed as he laid on the couch. "Thank you hyung" Jaejoong thanked. Seon Eun gave him a glass of water. "Did you change the password too?" He nodded and pointed at a piece of paper. "That's the new one, don't lose it" 

"You didn't tell anyone right?" Jaejoong asked him. "No, but with those fans... It will be on tv soon, I promise" He bit his lip. "It's better to move if they do it again, but for now, I'm going to the others. I bet they're just playing and eating. Since you guys are married and have children, your way too playful!" He said.

--------------------------

Her fingers ran down his chest. "Do you think they'll return?" He whispered. They day had been busy for them and they didn't get much sleep last nights, so they just changed themself into  their pajamas and laid on the couch. They put Tae Wook in front of the music speakers to keep him calm. The music was gently playing, filling the air with peace. "I don't think they'll try it again" He answered. "Sssht.. He's sleeping" She put her finger on his lips. "And if they try again and they get in, we'll move" He continued. "Whàt did you say? We can't just move. They'll find out the new address an-and-" He cut her sentence. "We don't know yet what they will do, let's just wait" She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. "Jagiya.. honeystickie.. you're falling asleep" He said as he looked her. Her eyes are slowly closing and she's fully leaning against him. He carried her bridal style to the bedroom and walked back to take Tae Wook.

----------------------------------

"We can't continue like this Jaejoong... " He sighed. "You're being-" She cut his sentence. "I'm not being selfish. I don't want to leave you for such a stupid thing, but do you think it's safe enough for Tae Wook?" She gently grabbed him by his shirt and whispered. "You don't need to think about me, think about Tae Wook. It will be better for him, for us. Even for you. Trust me..."

---------------------------------

Teaser!  I wanted to write it all, but I haven't figured out the whole thing yet, so I made just a teaser. You already waited so long. This chapter, gosh, it took me so long, I never had any inspiration and I wasn't motivated enough to finish it in just a few days, I'm sorry.

And excuse me, the English is really bad. Is it readable enough? Please, leave a comment, I don't like silent readers :( New ideas for the story are welcome! :)

NOTE: Check out the trailer! 

My exams will start soon and now it's the pre-exam week XD so I won't be able to write. After the exams (two weeks, but pre-exams included, 3 weeks) I have 2 months to write freely, everday VACATION!