Baby-time!

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Jaejoong and Seon Eun were waiting outside. A few minutes later a doctor came out. "You can go in, Mrs. Lee Chae Hyun have birth to a healthy baby girl" He said. They entered the room and saw Junsu carrying the tiny human. "Hi there, little Sang Hee" He whispered.

Seon Eun looked at Junsu. "Can I...?" She asked. "No!" He immediately said. "Give her to me" Chae Hyun whispered with a a voice, thick from tiredness. Junsu handed Sang Hee over to his wife who handed the baby over to Seon Eun.

"She definitely is adorable" Seon Eun said. She touched the baby's pinky finger, but she was too scared to break it. Jaejoong was standing behind her and put his arm around his wife's waist. He was too fascinated by the baby.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"안녕하세요!" Changmin and his wife and Yoochun entered the room. "안녕하세요!" Junsu greeted. "So, where's the baby?" Yoochun asked. Seon Eun handed over the baby to Yoochun and started talking with Changmin's wife. Half an hour later Yunho, his wife and their three year old son entered. 

"I want too!" Shin Hyuk, Yunho's son, screamed. His mother placed her finger on his little mouth as fast as she could and shhd him. "Daddy, can I have a sister for my birthday?" He asked, nothing in perfect Korean. Yunho chuckled and patted his son head gently. "Mom and I will think about it, okay?" He grinned. 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

Yoochun and Yunho and his family had already left when Jaejoong said: "I think it's time to go for us too"  Seon Eun nodded and Sang Hee's cheek. "Bye bye Sang Hee!" She said softly. They said goodbye and left. 

Jaejoong looked at his wife who was reading a magazine. He hesitated to ask her. The thing he wanted to ask in the shower. He bit his lip and decided to open his mouth, but suddenly Seon Eun started yelling. "Ya! Jaejoong-ah! Planet Earth?! Where are you going?! You drove too far! Go back!" He sighed and returned. This was a really weird day.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"Do you want to cook?" Seon Eun asked. "Not really, why don't we go to a restaurant?" He answered as he looked up. They decided to go to an Italian restaurant. 

Seon Eun smiled at her husband and realised she was really lucky. "Don't drink too much, you know how much I hate driving your car." He grinned at her words and took a sip of his wine.   

Click for baby picture of Ming Mei's child 

"Seon Eun!" Someone yelled. Seon Eun turned around and saw an old collegefriend. "Ming Mei!" She said surprised. "Long time no see!" Ming Mei was a Chinese friend whom she met in college. They didn't see each other for over four years. "Who are you carrying?" Seon Eun asked. Ming Mei bent  over and showed her two week old baby. "Aww, congratulations" Seon Eun said. Ming Mei thanked her and went sitting with her family at an other table. 

Seon Eun looked at Jaejoong who was finishing his pasta. "Everyone is having a baby or getting pregnant" She said. Jaejoong nodded and looked at her. He started to feel nervous. What did she want him to say? There was a long silence between them and they looked into each other's eyes at the same time. "We are thinking the same, aren't we?" He asked. 

------------------------------------------------------

A short and quick update. It's a short chapter and it's not really interesting. It's not difficult to guess what will happen next, right? :D 

I wrote this chapter and I was finally done and THEN there was an error. Bang, everything was away (I forgot to save earlier) I was so mad at myself. I wrote it again but it's shorter than before. I'm also really tired, my eyes hurt and I've got otitis, so I can't really concentrate on grammar and mistakes. i'm sorry, I'll try to correct it tomorrow.  I'm sorry, I hope you can still enjoy this! And my question in chapter 4 is still valid XD Please, leave a comment. ^-^