Goodbye

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

I FINALLY managed to finish this chapter, omfg. I'm really really sorry >.< It took me so long and still the chapter is this short. Today was my last day, so say hello to the 2 months of vacation and say hello to new chapters :D and omfg, you bad bunnies, you can't unsubscribe :(

Jaejoong sat at table with his head in his hands and sighed. "Yeobo! Where did I put my red shirt?" He shrugged and didn't move. "Yah... Don't ignore me!" She said. He didn't react. She walked to him and stood behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her cheek against his. She closed her eyes for a few second. "Jaejoong-ah...-" She whispered. "We'll come back as soon as possible. Do you trust me?" She asked with her warm voice.

There was a silence. Suddenly he stood up, grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall. His right hand was next to her head and his left hand and her hand were intertwined. "You're hurting me" She whined. He loosened his grip but he kept staring into her eyes. His eyes were teary and he was biting his lip. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute. Suddenly Jaejoong groaned and let go of her hand. He sat down against the wall while holding back his tears. He failed. The first tears were rolling down his cheeks.

She squatted down in front of him and his bangs out of his face. "Those freaking fans. Can I even call them fans? They're the worst people I've ever seen. How could I let them threaten you? What kind of husband was I? I failed in protecting you... I FAILED.. I caused this all" He cried. "How can I cry in front of you... WHY?!" He shouted. She softly caressed his lips with her hand. She leaned on his legs and grabbed his hands. "It's not your fault. It's not" She whispered.

"Let it all out" She put his head against her chest and her hair. He cried even hard now and put his hands around her waist. "I'm so sorry.." He said. "I do trust you. Your the best mom I've ever seen" She smiled, but her eyes became teary too. She was agitated by his words. They slowly stood up, he was still leaning on her. They stood there for minutes when Jaejoong released the hug. She wiped his tears away and as she looked at the kitchen, she saw her red t-shirt hanging over a chair. "Come help me" Whispered and grabbed his hand again.

"I still need my heels, my jeans, my underwear-" He cut his sentence immediately. "The pink bra? That's in my closet. And the are in your nightstand" He smiled and pecked her lips. She was smiling inside, she managed to make him smile again. She really didn't want to leave him actually, but it was becoming too dangerous.

They walked to the bedroom and he put her suitcase on the bed and started folding her clothes. She took babystuff from the desk and put them in another suitcase. Then she packed her own stuff and snapped the suitcase shut. He looked at the two suitcases that were standing against the wall. "Do they have their label already?" He asked quietly. She shook her head and took two labels from the drawer. "Write mine" She said as she threw one of them at him. He grabbed a pen and started writing.

Name: Park Seon Eun (박선은)

SurnameHoneystickie

Address: *********************

Country: S.Korea

Tel. nr.: 010-****-**** 

He gave it back to her and as she read it, she smiled. Her eyes becoming teary again. "Thank you" She whispered. When it was done she changed her clothes while Jaejoong was going to take Tae Wook to the bedroom. "So little boy.. you're gonna miss your dad, right?" He said. He changed his diaper and clothes and waited for Seon Eun to come back. "Why is your mommy taking so long?" He sighed and gently his cheek. After 10 minutes she still wasn't back. He started to worry and walked to the bathroom with Taewook in his arms. He found his wife leaning against the sink, hopelessly trying to stop her tears. She almost hit her head against a cabinet when she saw her husband looking at her. For a second he didn't know what to do. He gave her Taewook and stood behind her. He wrapped his arms around her arms and their son. "Look in the mirror" He whispered. Slowly she raised her head and watched herself. "I look miserable" She whispered back. He leaned his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. "You don't. You're just stressing too much. I want you, when you arrive in Gongju, I want you to give Taewook to your brother for a night. You need some rest. How is it even possible, you didn't work but still so tired" He gently slapped her . "And now hurry up, I want you next to me while sleeping"

---------------------------

Seon Eun suddenly woke up. She looked through the window, it was raining. Seoul didn't look as nice as other days. Then she turned her head and faced Jaejoong. He was still sleeping, so she didn't wake him up and headed to the bathroom. After she was done washing up she walked to Taewook's room. He was still sleeping as peacefully. It had been a tiresome night. After nursing him at 5 AM he wouldn't fall asleep again. Seon Eun decided to let him sleep a bit longer and walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. She was almost done when her husband walked in with Tae Wook in his arms. They didn't say a word. Seon Eun just turned around to kiss her boys and and put the food on table. 

When they were done eating Seon Eun sighed and stood up. "Please do the dishes already" She ordered Jaejoong and walked tot he bedroom to take the suitcases. She took some photos from the wall and put them in her bag. "I'm done" Jaejoong came out of the kitchen and stood in the hall with his wife. "It's time I think" She whispered. He nodded and took Tae Wook to put him in his bsc. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck while she buried her face in his chest, smelling his scent. She'll miss this scent and these warm arms around her waist. Fans are bad sometimes. They even caused them to separate for a while. She didn't want to cry, but the lump in was killing. She sighed as she let him go. She picked up Tae Wook and opened the door. Her brother was waiting in the hall, surprisingly. He took the suitcases and they walked to his car. 
When she sat in the car she just looked at Jaejoong who was standing there in front of the door until she couldn't see him anymore. Goodbye, I'll see you in 2 months.

I'll skip the 2 months. (and YAH, stop unsubscribing :()