Welcome to Athens

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

"Passports please" A man said. They handed their passports over to the man who kept staring at them for minutes. "Yah, can we go now?" Jaejoong asked irritated as he took the tickets from his bag. The man gave back their passports and pointed at a woman who was tearing off boarding passes. They nodded and walked to her.

"Greece? That's the other way mister" She told Jaejoong. "Yah! What's this! Are you fooling around with us?" He said as he grabbed his ticket and took Seon Eun's wrist. "Next time we're traveling with Gimpo" He said and bit his lip. Jaejoong had been stressing ever since he handed Tae Wook over to his sister and these people didn't make the situation any better. 

------------------------

"We're going to Greece" She whispered excited while looking out of the window. Jaejoong put his arm around her shoulder and played with her hair. "You're happy huh?" He grinned. She nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder. "If you don't mind, I'm taking a nap" Seon Eun said but before he could say goodnight she was already asleep. 

After approximately 10 hours, 3 colas and coffees and a warning for sudden weather changes they finally arrived in Athens. "Honeystickie, wake up" Jaejoong whispered as he kissed her. "Ehm?" She muttered. "Wake up"

They hired a taxi and drove to the hotel Jaejoong had reservated.

(Pictures: http://www.brasilhotel.gr/)

When the couple entered their room, Seon Eun made a high-pitched sound and walked to the window. "This is totally my style!" She said loudly. "I know" Jaejoong answered. "That's why I chose this over even bigger rooms that are less modern" She hugged him as she noticed the bed. She jumped on it and lied down. He walked over and leaned over her. "Isn't it a bit too early for this?" He grinned. "Once I start, you're not going to leave this room for a long time" Immediately she stood up and playfully pushed him aside. "Then we need to stop, I guess" 

"I think we should go find a restaurant and eat. It's too late to do something" Jaejoong said when he closed his laptop. "Give me a second" Seon Eun said and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later she heard him calling her name. She hurried back to the main room and took Jaejoong's hand. "Let's go!"

----------------------------

Nothing really special happened yet. Don't expect the upcoming chapters to be very exciting because you know I hate writing rated scenes (because I can't write them xd) and because it's going to take a long time probably. I wanted to add their first activities in this chapter too, but it would come out very weird. The main reason for not updating for such a long time is because it's vacation. My inspiration comes from frustrations on school, so for that you need to wait 2 weeks more.

Okay. First, thank you, my subscribers and commenters. You guys need to wait so long for chapters. I was hesitating if I should put this story on a hiatus, but I decided not to do that. At the same time, I'm writing a story. If you have ever seen it, it's called coming soon, please look forward to it if you like Super Junior although not all members will be included. (I can't say too much!)

I also finished my "3 soft kisses and a happy birthday". (you can click on that) The Eunhyuk-supposed-to-be-'oneshot'. It was a birthday gift for my friends whose birthday is today. I don't know how to say it in Japanese, but Happy Birthday! 

I'd be cute if you also said her happy birthday, but okay. lol. I can't ask too much from you.

Thank you guys for waiting so long for ending reading a crappy chapter. 

And if you need a review: click.