Chapter 19

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Thanks to my new subscribers ^-^ Again, you waited so long for this update >.< Soon my exams will start so I won't be able to write that much, I'm sorry. Oh, and is my English good enough to read? I know, my English really hard. :S

He looked so peacefully when he was sleeping. She softly caressed his cheek and kissed his nose. She walked out of the room and went straight away to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She was relieved, it had been a 'peaceful' night, a night without crazy fans. After such a long period, they finally could enjoy each other again as they did before. Yeah, enjoy. She was still worried though, but Jaejoong seemed to be okay. She smiled while thinking.

"It's going to be a good day" He said as he came in. She looked surprised at him. "Why?"

"I go to spend the whole ing night with you without being watched by fans, Tae Wook didn't wake up yet, I had a nice shower, my wife is cooking, I don't have a schedule today and I know you don't need to go to work until next month, life is perfect today"

She chuckled and put the food on the table. He started eating and looked at Seon Eun who was sitting on table, her legs crossed. "Yah~why don't you eat?" He asked. She shrugged and played with her ring. "I'm not hungry" She answered. He sighed and stood up. He spread her legs apart and stood between them. "Are you challenging me again?" She ignored him and bit her lip. "You were pretty tight yesterday" He whispered in her ear and slid his hands down her waist.

--------------skipskipafewminutes:D-----------------------

 

He lowered his head and gently her . He massaged the other with his hand. She felt a familiar reaction in her lower regions. He and popped her in his mouth a few times. She squealed each time he did. He moved over to her other and did the same, making her moans louder. He kissed down her stomach.

He kissed her inner thighs. She bit her lip to hold back a moan. He moved up to her womanhood and kissed it. She moaned in pleasure. He softly her . "Jae.. do it harder..." She moaned. He started her . She moaned loudly and started moving her hips.

He could feel her juices flow down her thighs. He stuck his tongue inside her and pumped it in and out. She screamed in pleasure as she gripped his hair. "Do-don't ... ahh... stop.." She moaned. "Stop? I won't stop" He grinned and slipped two fingers into her soaking . He knew he hit her sweet spot when she screamed louder. He rubbed her , making her scream. "Ah J-jae... I-I-I'm go..ing aaaaahhhhh" She couldn't take it anymore. She screamed as she came. He pulled his fingers out of her and her juices from it. "Sweet..." He whispered with his husky voice. His manhood was pushing against her knee. 

She pulled his pants down and threw them aside. She started his , making him gasp. He carried her quickly to the couch. She laid on top of him and continued . She lowered her head and took him in . She started it. He groaned at the warmth and the saliva from . Her head bobbing up and down, made him even harder. "Ahhh.. Seo-" She really hard on and he groaned again. 

"I can't hold me anymore. I need you. I ing need you, right now" He said. She moved down onto his shaft and bit her lip again. She moved her hips up and down. She moaned louder as they moved faster. He grabbed her s and squeezed them. "F-fast..er, Jae" She moaned. "Ahh.. deeper please  oohhhhh aahh FASTER!" She cried out in pleasure. He ed faster and she moaned louder. He flipped her so he was on top of her. He her and ed faster. She gasped as he kissed her. One hard was enough for them to come. He was breathing heavily. She felt the sticky liquid and her own juices flowing down her legs. 

He positioned himself at her dripping wet hole and started the and her juices. His tongue went over her stomach and reacher her s. He her s for a few minutes and crashed his lips against hers. He ed in her without warning, making her scream. When he was fully inside her, he grabbed her hips and ed into her. She moaned and arched her back. "Ahh.. J-jae... faster.. uhhh, f-fa OHHH" She cried out as he picked up his speed and force. She gripped the bed sheets and bit her lip to hold in her screams. "Don't hold yourself" He gasped. He playfully rubbed her , she was going insane. He felt her tightening and increased his pace. They were both so close. "Ahhh... uggh... yes, Seo- AHHH" He moaned, he couldn't hold on much longer and came again.

Both were shaking and covered in sweat. He gently kissed her lips again and pulled out of her. "I love you Seonnie" He said as he kissed her again. She gasped and laid her head on his chest. "Still not hungry?" He asked grinning. 

"Give me the food please" She said and stood up. Her legs were still trembling as she walked to the table and sat down. He pulled up his pants again and walked back as the mini-Jae started crying. "I'll go" He said.  

But when he opened the door, he saw a silhouette of someone who was holding Tae Wook.