I'm coming home...

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

coming home, tell the world I'm coming home. Let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday lalala :) 

"Thank you mom" She said as she hugged her mother. She rubbed her back and said: "Seon Eun-ah, it's nothing. Please come more often. Now I need to miss you again for such a long time!" 

"I'll come back as soon as possible. Eventually with Jaejoong" Her mother nodded with a big smile and walked to the table where her son was sitting with his nephew. "I really need to get married" He muttered. Seon Eun laughed and hugged her brother. "Come back to mommy?" She chuckled. Tae Wook smiled and grabbed his mother pinky. "Aigoo, I wish you stayed a bit longer" Yong Jun said as he caressed his cheek. "I'll come visit you again, but now I really need to go, I need to stop by his parents too" She said as she left her childhood home after two months. 

------------------------

Last week she received the keys, the new password and the address of their new house from Jaejoong's mother. In those 2 long months, she didn't see him and they didn't even text each other. Only twice, she sent some pictures of Tae Wook, but after that, they didn't contact each other anymore. It would be awkward, even though they were married. 

She didn't expect he would be home, DBSK made their comeback only a month ago so they were still busy. "We're home, Tae Wook-ah" She whispered as she entered the new house. It was bigger then their old house. She smiled, it was exactly Jaejoong's style, she didn't expect it to be different, but that was good since they had the same style. He must have been there not so long ago, it smelled like him. That warm, familiar scent she loved so much. 

Seon Eun put the bsc on table and looked around. She saw the baby box in the corner, opposite the kitchen and in front of the window. It must be a beautiful nightview, she thought. Tae Wook was gibbering and looked like he was asking to get out of the bsc. She put him in the box and gave him one of his long-missed toys. He started playing with it as she walked through the house. 

She stood in front of the door to the bedroom as she felt two arms around her waist. She closed her eyes for a second and put her hands on his. His head was leaning on her shoulder so when she turned her head they were facing each other. She didn't know what to say, she just stared at him. That milky pale skin, those black eyes and those kissable lips... When she was about to say something she felt his lips touching hers. 

She slowly turned around so her upperbody was pressed against his. He lowered his lips and kissed her neck her earlobe. They moved towards the bedroom. "Jaejoong-ah" How she missed calling him. "Taewook is alone" She whispered. "I know" He said as he continued kissing her neck. "Should I repeat?" She said as she ran her fingers through his hair. He lifted her so her feet were on his feet and walked to the livingroom.

Once they were there he immediately released her and walked to the baby box. His son had grown so much. He took him from the box and carried him in his arms. He wanted this moment to last forever. 2 months without your own child, it's hard. Jaejoong didn't want to look weak so he tried to hold back his tears but when Taewook grabbed his pink he felt a tear rolling down on his cheek.

  

"Why would you cry?" Seon Eun asked as she opened all the cupboards in the kitchen, trying to find the tea. "Left , lower cabinet... jagiya" He said with a trembling voice. She put the tea on table and hugged him from behind. "Let's enjoy our first evening together as 3 again" She said and walked back to the kitchen to take 2 mugs. 

"I do have a surprise for you, but I'll tell you... tomorrow" Jaejoong said as he carried Taewook to the baby bedroom. After that Seon Eun and Jaejoong went to their own room, but unfortunately, I can't write rated chapters. poor you >:D Thank you for waiting so long. Btw, this fic is about to end. I'm thinking about making the last chapter, or last 2 chapters.