Chapter 29

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

His hand slowly slid down from her shoulder to her upper leg. He saw her blushing as she quickly looked away. "Yeobo, we're in a metro..." She said as she took his hand from her leg, knowing where his fingers wanted to go. "No one will notice, there are only 7 people here, half of them are sleeping and the others sit in the opposite direction" Jaejoong mumbled like a child as he put his hand on her leg again. Seon Eun sighed, knowing it was useless to push his hand away a second time. He moved his hand to her thigh and slowly ran his fingers towards her . "Yah, Jaejoong!" She whispered loudly. She grabbed his wrist and shook her head. "Uhu. Wait for tonight" She said as she stood up. "We're here anyways" The smirk on her face turned him on even more.

Her threw her trousers aside, slowly moving to her husband, only wearing her underwear and a t-shirt. "Just come here already" He moaned softly. He grabbed her by the waist and put her on his lap. Seon Eun started grinding her hips against his crotch, making him hard. "Bad boy" She whispered as she started kissing his jaw, going to his earlobe and then lowering her head. She unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. "Well well.. what's this?" She grinned as she rubbed on his boxers. "Jagi... ahh" Jaejoong moaned. Seon Eun took off his shirt and threw the shirts aside. They quickly got rid of their underwear and he started her left .  "Jae..." She moaned. His hand moved down to her and slowly touched her . "Ahh.. Jae.. Just take me already.. please" She  ran her fingers through his hair and went inside his boxers...

nomnomnomnomn. 

He rested his head on her chest with closed eyes, his fingers softly and gently Seon Eun's skin. "I have the feeling I don't say this enough. I really love you Seon Eun-ah" He whispered. She smiled. It was something she didn't hear very often indeed. "But I know you do" She answered while playing with his hair. "Tae Wook's birthday is very soon" He said with a husky, deep voice. "Hmm..." 

"One year already... Before you realize it, he's home with a girl, telling us he'll marry her" Seon Eun hit his arm. "What are you thinking about.." She chuckled. "Just let's sleep instead of thinking such things, okay?" She asked, hinting him to move aside, but he kept laying on the same spot. "I'm sleeping!" He whispered.  

----------------------------------

"Let's go and buy some presents for them" Seon Eun said cheerfully as she linked arms with him. "Who are them?" He asked in a cold tone and pulled roughly his arm away. She was shocked by his sudden angry move and yelled. "Yah! There's no need to be nice indeed!" He turned around without looking at her and pushed her aside to grab his jacket. She held his hand, stopping him from putting it on. "What are you doing... it's over 30°C and you want to wear your jacket?" He sighed loudly and threw his cellphone on the bed. She cringed when she saw the phone hitting his laptop. "I'm not responsible for scratches" She whispered scared. "Will you stop interfering with me?" He yelled back. "Great Jae. I know enough, I'll shop on my own. See you tonight!" Seon Eun answered and slammed the door shut. 

'Really, what was wrong with him?' Seon Eun thought as she walked through the small unknown Greek streets without knowing where she would end up or where she was. Jaejoong left her mind when she saw an old woman standing behind a stall with things such as keychains, figures, fans, earrings, bracelets, ... The woman was smiling hopeful to her. She ambled to the stall and tried to conduct a conversation in her best English and carefully rehearsed Greek words. She decided to buy some things there and continued walking. 

It must have been hours since she started her visit to the city. When she wanted to take her phone to check the time, she realized she hadn't brought her phone with her. Seon Eun walked up to two teenagers. They didn't look to happy with her 'disturbing' them. Slowly and carefully she asked the time. The guy, looking arrogantly at her sighed and exposed his watch. It looked expensive, but she noticed how the label was fake. "Time for you to go away. It's 4:56" The boy said and then quickly turned around, not paying attention to Seon Eun anymore. 

It was later than expected so she decided to go back to the hotel. She wondered what her husband was doing, and she also wondered why he was being so rude to her that morning. Suddenly she felt an extreme urge to hug him.

She noticed the red stains of sunburn on her shoulders and feet. It didn't hurt yet, but she could forget about the last day swimming in the sea. While smearing the creme over the spots, she heard the hotel room door opening. Jaejoong came in, his hair and face sweaty looking and his arms didn't look any better than hers. "You're burned" She said as she pointed to his arms and cheeks. He nodded and dropped his backpack. She gently pushed him onto the bed and took off his t-shirt. "Where'd you go.." 

He closed his eyes and relaxed as much as he could. He soft hands of his wife made the burns less painful. He pressed against his temples and sighed. "Although I was the one who was wrong, you should apologize too" He softly said. "Why.. you're the one who became mad for nothing" Their voices were soft and gentle; the complete opposite of that morning. She leaned her head against his chest and grabbed his hand. "Tell me why" "You shouldn't have left like that. Even when I'm mad, I still care for you. You seemed to have forgotten that for a while"

"That's not the answer I expected. You should answer my question" 

"Honeystickie..." She felt her body tingling as he called her like that. It has been awhile since she heard that. His hand her back and pressed her closer to him. "It's all my fault. I know. Before I explain, I want you to forgive me, but I won't wait for your 'yes'" He continued: "Seon Eun-ah, aren't you worried?" 

"Worried about what?"

"Exactly what I thought. It may sound obsessed, but how can a father not be worried over his son?"  Seon Eun rose up from his chest. "What are you trying to say?" She frowned angrily. "You're trying to tell me in a kind way that I'm a bad mother, aren't you?" 

He sighed and pressed her against him. "No, I'm not trying to say so" He answered as he her hair. She was so sensitive nowadays. 

------------------------

Sorry for the break of a few months. I'm really planning on quitting this story since I lost all my inspiration for this. :S