Becoming parents.

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

She moaned in pain. "I hate this. I want to give birth, right now. It hurts, I can't do anything, it feels like I'm going to explode and AAISH"

"Stop nagging honey... There's still a week left. Just relax" He said while folding her clothes. "I'm still packing your stuff, so it's better not to give birth now" 

"You're too much! A week is too long!-" She threw a pillow to him. "Auw.. baby, be nice to mommy, please" She whispered in pain. 

"Oh Seon Eun-ah, pleaaase go to sleep, I'm begging you" Jaejoong said. Seon Eun had been nagging ever since this morning and it made him tired and quite annoyed. She wouldn't admit how tired she was, so she kept nagging. 

He gave her a plate filled with fruits. "Eat this" He sat next to her and her arm. She started eating but stopped after 10 minutes. "I'm full"

"What? You didn't even eat that much"

"I really feel like exploding..." She said and she held her belly.

He caressed her cheek and placed his hand on her hands.

---------------------------

"I wonder how the performance is going" He said. "It isn't a live broadcast right?" She asked him. "Nope, so we can't watch it" He answered and pouted. She put her finger on his lip. "I don't think you would be comfortable, knowing that your wife can give birth every moment of the day" He grinned.

Seon Eun stood up and walked to the bathroom as she suddenly felt a warm fluid running down her legs. She bit her lip and walked back to the living room. "Yeobo, I think my water broke.." He looked like he didn't realized what she had said. "What?! Your water broke?" 

They took her bag with her pajama and clothes. It was a relief they already packed her stuff. Then they hurried over to Seoul Hospital. "Are you okay?" He asked for the 100th time. She didn't even answer that question anymore. "I'm afraid"  She said. She knew that after this day, their life would be completely different.

Jaejoong parked in front of the hospital, and opened the door for her.  Immediately when they went in a nurse came to them and asked how far along she was. She got a wheel chair and drove it to her room. Another nurse came in and gave her the hospital gown and instructions. She talked to Seon Eun while Jaejoong was calling his mother.

----------------------------

After 3 hours, Seon Eun started feeling the contractions. Jaejoong was leaning against the wall and softly her hand. "These are our last moments with 2" He said. "My last painful moments" She moaned.

A doctor and a female nurse entered the room and put a blanket on the floor to catch blood and fluids. Seon Eun started feeling more nervous and squeezed Jaejoong's hand. When she had a next contraction she started pushing.

She screamed as another contraction hit her. He brushed her hair aside as he felt his painful hand, but he knew it was nothing compared of what his wife was feeling.

Seon Eun let out a mighty cry as the last contraction hit her, seconds later they heard a cry. The nurse was holding the baby. "It's a boy" She wiped the blood off, measured and weighed the baby and put a little cap on his head. She wrapped him in a towel and handed him to Seon Eun. "2,8 kg, 49cm"

"And the name?" The doctor asked. They looked at each other and nodded. "Tae Wook. Kim Tae Wook" Seon Eun said.

----------------------

Jaejoong held his son and sat on the edge of Seon Eun's bed. While Seon Eun was calling their parents, he softly touched the baby's cheek. "I'm so proud of you and your mommy" He whispered and kissed Tae Wook's head. 

He handed him over to Seon Eun and called his manager. He didn't know what was going on on stage.

During DBSK's performance.

Yunho nodded at the host and laughed. "That was a good one" He said. Suddeny their manager walked on stage. He said something to Yunho. "Ah! Cassiopeia~As you already saw, Jaejoong isn't here with us today, well, we've got good news for you!" The fans started screaming even louder as Jaejoong appeared on the screen behind the group. 

"네 안녕하세요!" Jaejoong said through the phone, video call. "Want to see my beloved son?" He asked smiling. You could hear Seon Eun's chuckling in the background. Jaejoong focused his camera (onhisphone) on his wife who was holding Tae Wook. The fans started screaming louder. "Isn't he handsome? He resembles his dad a lot" He joked. Again, crazy fans screams. "Next time I'll be back on stage so please look forward to it!"

----------------------------

He ended the call and put his arm around Seon Eun's shoulder. He gave a quick kiss and caressed Tae Wook. "You did a great job honeystickie. He's beautiful"

--------------------------- 

Hi! Thanks for the comments :D Well, please leave comments again :d i love it to read them. And, are you ready for their life as parents? :D And can you recognise the baby? :p