Bad guy!

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

09:00 AM

It was summer in South Korea. The sun shone brightly and caused Seon Eun to wake up. When she tried to get up, she felt an arm around her waist. She moaned and lied back down.

"Jaejoong-ah! Wake up" She whispered. - Only when she was in a hurry or when she was angry she used his real name. She considered it as a bad habit -  She could hear his answer; he moaned, tried to open his eyes, but immediately closed them again and hugged Seon Eun. "I don't want to wake up" She rolled her eyes and took his hand. "Jaejoong-ah! You nééd to wake up! I won't make breakfast then!" She threathened. "Then don't make breakfast" He said, his eyes still closed. They've been so busy yesterday night, and they're still tired. Seon Eun ended up falling asleep again with her head into his chest. Jaejoong secretly smiled.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"AAAAISH! JAEJOONG-AH! WAKE UP! RIGHT NOW! I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!" She yelled. "Why are you yelling like that in the morning?" Jaejoong asked. He sat up and yawned. "I fell asleep again and that's YOUR fault!"

"Calm down, honeystickie

"Whàt did you say?! Didn't I tell you to never, never call me like that again?!"  Her cheeks were reddening from warmth. "I know, you know I love to tease you" He smirked and Seon Eun's cheek. "Didn't you want to wake up? Why are you still here?" Seon Eun got up and threw a pillow at her husband. She walked to the kitchen and searched for things to eat. Her inspiration for food was gone so she randomly started cooking something. The water from the shower could be heard.

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

Jaejoong started cleaning the dishes while Seon Eun was searching for something. When he was done he walked to his wife who was staring at the cupboard. He hugged her from behind to the chagrin of his wife. "What are you doing?" He said and she sighed. He rested his chin on her shoulder and placed his arms around her waist. "Yeobo, why are you so annoying and fussed today?" She noted. 

"That was my question for you honeystickie" He answered with his husky voice. She escaped his grip and faced him. "I was searching your script" She answered. "And stop calling me honestickie. Don't remind me of embarrassing moments in the past" She said and couldn't suppress a smile. She pecked him on his lips and ambled to the bedroom. 

Approximately one hour later she returned to the living room. "I really can't find that script of you! Go find it yourself! I'm too tired!" She said. A few seconds later she saw Jaejoong -grinning- with a script in his hands. "How could you say that to me?" He read the sentence from his script and looked hurt. "Aish! I've been searching for that for more than hours the past days and you had it all the time?! Really..." She was about to explode.

She was so tired already from work and she FINALLY had a few days off and now he was acting like a fool, an immature teenager, being even more tiresome. Jaejoong stood up and hugged her once again. "I'm sorry jagiya. Forgive me" She gently slapped his arms away and sighed again. "You need to understand my situation Jaejoong, you're not the only one who works here. Give me some time to rest. You know that I'm allergic to being stressed" He nodded like a child. "I'm serious!" She said angrily. "I'm going to shower" 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

She closed her eyes. The hot water made her forgive Jaejoong for his foolish actions and forget the tiresome and negative happenings from last week. She turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She left the bathroom, but instead of dressing up in the dressing room, she walked back to the living room. Jaejoong was singing, she recognised 'Mirotic'. "Yeobo!" He turned his head. "Are you challenging me?" He asked and looked at the water drops on her bare shoulders. Seon Eun rolled her eyes. "Nope, I'm not. But.. do you want to go shopping with me after I'm dressed up?" She asked cutely. He nodded slowly. "Okay, but hurry then. I don't want to wait for hours for you to dress" She gave him a thumb up and hurried to their bedroom. A few minutes later she came in. She stood behind Jaejoong and covered his eyes. "Ready to go?"