Visit

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

"Should we go to the hospital?" Jaejoong asked while taking off Taewook's clothes except for the baby-bodysuit. Seon Eun put her finger on his lips. "Omma! Omoni... what should we do?" She asked after telling her what happened. Tae Wook had finally stopped crying. "You better go to the doctor right now. I don't think should worry too much, but you never know" She ended the call and walked back to Jaejoong. Without even speaking to each other, they said goodbye and left the building. 

Jaejoong's arm was around her shoulders and Seon Eun was biting her fingernail. A doctor came in the room, smiling. 'Why is he smiling?' Seon Eun thought, holding back her tears. He sat in front of the couple and took his papers.

"Well...-" He stopped talking for almost a minute. "First of all, don't worry. Kim Tae Wook is ok and he hasn't got a serious illness or something. I know how shocked you were, especially because he isn't even a week old yet. Park Seon Eun, I read you do give milk. Can you remember what you ate last three days? Especially things you usually don't eat or things you don't eat often"

She started thinking and started enumerating things. When she said "pineapple", the doctor stopped her from enumerating. "That's what we thought. Your son is allergic to pineapple. Don't eat pineapples until you don't nurse anymore and-" Jaejoong suddenly asked: "But what happened? Why couldn't he breathe anymore?" The doctor coughed. "Well, that's what I wanted to explain" 

"So Tae Wook is allergic to pineapples, his body doesn't seem to digest it very well. And just in general, he was uneasy after drinking the milk. He started crying because of pain and discomfort, so after a while he couldn't breathe due crying too much and crying too hard. That's common for babies, so don't worry about that. Just make sure he doesn't drink or eat -when he's older- anything that contains pineapple. When he cries and his lips are blue,  don't panic, his lips will get their color back when he stops crying. And.. we gave him a medicine, so this week, after nursing him, give him that medicine and they're won't be any problems"

--------------------

I'm a genius, really. HAHHAAH omypineapple. pineapple-allergy ftw ^-^ Really, its almost midnight and I still can write this ahaha omfg. How can I even invent this >.< So, isn't it nice to know taewook? he's only a few days old and you already know he's allergic to pineapples! ^_^ Well, i'm going to continue 

---------------------

Jaejoong carried Tae Wook and gave his phone to Seon Eun. "Call my members please, they didn't even see him yet. ~ You really scared me buddy" He said while caressed the little head. (Yesung is jealous I think..)

"They will be here around 7 PM, so they will be eating here" She said and walked to the kitchen. (omygod, I skipped a lot of baby things, no diapers, no food enough, mwuahah :() 

Almost 8 PM

Seon Eun served the food and sat as she heard crying. When she stood up and went to Tae Wook, who was lying in his crib, Shin Hyuk, Yunho's son of four years old, followed her. "Stay here" Yunho appa (OMYGOD, I couldn't stop myself from writing that appa x)) said, but he didn't listen and ran to Tae Wook's crib.

"Noona!-" "SHIN HYUK! Don't be so rude.... PLEASE" Soo Rin shouted. "Can I hold him too?" Shin Hyuk quietly asked. He was so shocked by his mom that the almost teared up. "Aww. You can, after dinner, so just listen to your mom, okay?" Seon Eun whispered and patted his head. 

------------------------- for people who doesn't understand

Jung Yunho is married to Choi Soo Rin. They have a 4-years old son Jung Shin Hyuk. Yoochun is also married, but his wife can't be there because she's working abroad. Changmin is just married. Junsu became a dad in chapter 3-5 of Kim Sang Hee (almost 1 year old), his wife is called Lee Chae Hyun. I hope you'll understand ㅋㅋㅋ 

------------------------- thank you

After eating, Shin Hyuk ran straight away to the crib and caressed Tae Wook's cheek in a not-so-friendly way. "Be careful Sin Hyuk ah!" Yunho quietly shouted. (is that even possible?) Jaejoong went to the crib and took Tae Wook. "Please sit down Shinhyuk" He smiled and he gave him to Shinhyuk while helping him with carrying him.

"Can I borrow him?" He asked. Jaejoong chuckled. "But isn't that too hard for mommy and daddy then? And I think Seon Eun will be sad then" He said.

Seon Eun laughed as Shinhyuk widened his eyes. "But I'll borrow her too so they can be together and mom and dad will like it because I will have a brother or sister when it starts snowing and then they can practice!" He said all in one breath. "Shinhyuk, you're telling too much" Yunho said loudly, but it was too late.

It wasn't that bad. Jae and Seun -abbrevation- looked surprised at Yunho and Soo Rin. "Is it true what he's saying?" Jaejoong asked. They nodded. 

--------------------------------------

FINALLY I UPDATED! I still have a lot of ideas and inspiration, but if I would let happen that right now, it would become a weird story. So, do you have any ideas I can use? :)

Maybe I can do a Yunho-Soo Rin-Shinhyuk chapter too ^^' I don't know yet ^^'

and I love long comments, they're more interesting to read ^^' ^-^