Sleeping.

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

"One month to go!" Seon Eun sighed and sat on the couch. Jaejoong was cooking for her and looked at her pregnant belly. He still regrets the accident three months ago. "I'm almost done, honeystickie" He said. She chuckled and stood up. She hugged him from behind, or let's say, she tried. 

"Honeystickie.. You can't hug me with that stomach, still don't know that?" He mocked playfully. She slapped his shoulder and took two pairs of chopsticks. "You better hurry up. We're hungry" She said.

She looked inquiringly at him as she put on her puppy eyes. He sighed and shove his plate towards her. "I hope you'll loose that habit of eating all the time after you give birth, I'm gonna starve if you continue like that" He said seriously. She ate slower and pouted unconsciously, with a bowed head. "I was joking jagiya, of course I don't care about how much you eat. Just make sure you feel good"

They finished their meal and they laid on the couch. He leaned his head against her shoulder and rubbed her belly. "This is Jaeseon" (get it? JaeSeon? >.< not funny) (my mom used to do that do, but then on my arms, her fingers were called Maurice and yeah, that always made me happy :)) Jaejoong said and gently drummed his fingers on her belly. 'Jaeseon' softly poked her . "Give Jaeseon a sweet kiss" He said. Seon Eun chuckled and kissed his fingertip. "You're such a cute idiot sometimes..." She said smiling. 

"We need to find a name for him.. or her" Jaejoong said. "Do you have any preference?" She asked, taking his hand and it. "Not really, but I like names with an Ae" He grinned. "Jae for example, but that won't be good. No serious. I'd like something with Tae" She ran her fingers through his hair. "I'll think about it, okay?" She said.  

After being silent for an hour Jaejoong fell asleep, his head was still against her shoulder, his hand on her belly and his hair was a mess. Seon Eun sang a lullaby her mother used to sing for her. Her fingers ran through his hair and she must say, he was even handsome when he slept. 

---------------------------------------

"Don't... die... Seon Eun... I love ..."

"Don't.... force...your...self"

"She's so .... cute..."

Jaejoong was mumbling in his sleep. He smiled so cute. Seon Eun his cheek, his skin felt like a baby's skin. He started , mubling like he was in pain. "Jaejoong-ah... Yeobo, are you okay?" She said in a warm, soft voice. "What are you thinking? Are you thinking about our baby?" He nodded in his sleep. 

"I want a girl" He answered with a really deep, husky voice. He slowly opened his eyes. "Did you hear me?" She asked surprised. He nodded again. "How long did I sleep?" He asked as he poked her cheek. "Longer than an hour" 

"Doesn't your arm hurt? And your shoulder?" He asked. "Your head isn't that heavy idiot..." She chuckled. "Aren't you going to kiss your wife?" "Aissh~Pregnant woman are so tiresome and-" Jaejoong tried to say, but she kissed his lips before he could finish his sentence. 

-----------------------------------------

Are you ready for the baby? Hahah, sorry for this boring chapter, I needed an introduction, I felt I skipped too much. :D COMMENTS >:(