Honey, ice cream and a sweet kiss.

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Jaejoong put his arm around her shoulder. "Do you even need something?" He asked. Seon Eun shrugged. "Not really, but I want to go to the J&S. (just pretend that's a clothing store) It's summer and I still don't have a bikini" She whined. "I really like that idea, honeystickie" Jaejoong grinned. " man" She ignored his 'honeystickie'. 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

She took a blue one, one with a print and a black one. "I'm going to try the three of them" She said and walked to the fitting room. Jaejoong leaned against the wall, waiting for her to come out. Seon Eun opened the door ajar. "Yeobo! Please tie it" She whispered. Jaejoong came in the fitting room and closed the door. "This one is...  not really safe. What if ... the knot..." He said hesitantly. "You're not content with this one?" She asked. Her body looked great in it, but Jaejoong husband was right. She felt too , so she softly pushed him out of the small room to fit the next one. She tried the printed bikini. Honestly, Seon Eun was unhappy with this one. She looked fat in it and the top didn't fit well. She took it off and tried the blue one. Seeing herself in the mirror made her feel happy and secure. She didn't look too bad after all. "Hubby!" She said and he came in again. "This is it" He said smiling. He gave a quick kiss in her neck.

Jaejoong took his wallet. "You still don't want me to pay my own stuff?" Seon Eun asked. He shook his head. "I can't let you pay this extremely expensive but highly necessary thing" He joked. When they weren't married, she would insist to pay it herself, now she just thanked him. Never insist too hard on paying.

"I bought a bikini for you, but when are you going to use it?" He asked while walking down the street. "I was thinking, let's go to the beach on Sunday?" She answered. He just nodded. "Want to drink something?" It was her turn to agree. 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

"An ice-tea and sparkling water" He ordered. The waiter served the drinks and Jaejoong took the sparkling water. "Why are you eating and drinking so healthy nowadays?" He asked. Seon Eun shrugged. "It's summer, it's time to say goodbye to my 'winterfat'" She said laughing. "You aren't fat honeystickie, don't forget that" He said, concerned over her. She smiled and shook her head. She took his glass filled with ice-tea and sipped. "Okay then, buy me some ice cream" Seon Eun answered seriously. 

It was almost 4 PM. The time went by so fast. While holding hands they ate their ice cream. They shared the vanilla ice cream and walked home. Suddenly Seon Eun laughed. Jaejoong looked with a slightly shocked expression at her. "What is so funny?" He asked. She laid her head on his shoulder and started talking. "Do you remember our first real date without being too awkward?" He grinned. "Honeystickie... That was the word that made us comfortable with each other" Seon Eun laughed again and wiped the ice cream on his cheek away. "Yet you don't like it" He replied her with a peck on her cheek.

"Remember how we were in that grocery shop and you wanted to eat a something-like-a-cornflake-stick with honey. You ended up eating the whole box and I ended up without anything" Jaejoong said laughing. "I already apologised for that" She answered. "I know.. honey..." He grinned. She put her finger on his lips. "Don't say it" She whispered. They arrived at their home and he took the keys and opened the door. "Back!" She exclamed. 

"I'm going to change my clothes" She said and went to the bedroom. Jaejoong was sitting on the couch, his eyes closed. His shirt was ed. Seon Eun was wearing grey, short shorts and a a blue tanktop. It was really hot in-and outside. The weather had gone crazy the past days. She walked to Jaejoong and sat on his lap, facing him. He opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist.  Seon Eun his hair, but he took her wrist and stopped her. "Don't touch my hair, it will become oily that way" He said seriously. She pulled her wrist away and caressed his hair again. "It's so soft" She said with naughty smile. He softly pushed her back down on the couch. Their legs were tangled together. "Didn't I ask you to stop?" He whispered. He moved his face closer to hers. She pulled him even closer to her and kissed him, her hand placed against his chest. His hand slowly moved from her cheek to her collarbone, slowly lowering his hand.