"I truly love you"

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Seon Eun was sitting against the couch, in pain. Jaejoong wasn't home, he was in Seoul, but working in Seoul. Again. She tried to push the couch away for cleaning the floor, but she was too tired. It had been about three weeks since their 'quarrel'.

Suddenly she felt wetness between her legs. When she looked at the floor, she saw a huge blood stain. She cursed and grabbed her phone. Immediately she called her mother, who didn't pick up. She was so busy lately.

It would be difficult, but she decided to call Jaejoong's mother. "I'll be there as quick as possible, please... don't faint' The mother said and hung up. She didn't even think about calling Jaejoong. 

--------------------------------------

"Are you crazy?! She's at her 6th month and you let her do everything in the house? How dare you.. You're not even ashamed! Did I really raise you this bad? You were such a good boy, your house was always clean, always caring for everyone, you loved cooking for her, where is that Jaejoong?-" 

"OMMA!" He shouted. "Please stop... Just... care about her, not me" Jaejoong said. Right now, he felt guilty towards Seon Eun. He had been such a horrible husband for her. Even scolding her for doing nothing. He bit his lip and drove. 

--------------------------------------

"She, and the baby, are in critical condition. She lost a lot of blood and her body is too weak to consume the medication. She needs to stay here for at least one week. Maybe longer. You're lucky that you were fast enough, she almost died" The doctor said.

Jaejoong's mother was trembling. She was relieved that they were just in time, but she was pretty mad at her son. "Are you the husband?" He asked. Jaejoong nodded and followed the doctor.

"Well... tell me, Mr. Kim. What happened?" The doctor asked. Jaejoong bit his lip again. "I actually don't really know. I was working" 

"What do you for living?"

"I'm a singer. DBSK's Hero Jaejoong"

"Oh really. My cousin likes you a lot. You're a singer... you weren't home for two months, or barely at home, am I right?"

Jaejoong nodded. 

"All I can do is say this in a honest way, but you were a quite bad husband for her. You wanted children, I heard, but why did you choose such a busy and difficult time? You realize that she almost died? You can go now. You must promise us that you'll be better for her" 

And all Jaejoong could do was biting his lip. He bowed and left the room. He went straight to Seon Eun's room. The heart monitor was beeping, such a horrible noise. He took her wrist and it with his thumb. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered. He closed his eyes, holding back his tears. The awareness of his reckless behavior towards his wife had finally come. 

"Jae.. Yeobo..." A  tiny and shaky voice said. He opened his eyes and saw his wife: she looked so petite and fragile right now. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "It hurts so much..." She squealed. "Ssst.. I'm with you. I'll be better for you.. I'm so sorry. You did so much for me. I love you. Please, don't die. Please... I truly love you.."