"What's wrong?"

Jaejoong, my hubby. ^-^

Thank you for subscribing and waiting for the update ^-^ please leave comments. And gosh, Jaejoong's house looks so nice O_O 

--------------------------------

"Noona.. You and brother-in-law, you're married for three years next month, are you going to do anything?" Yong Jun asked. She looked at Jaejoong and sipped her water. "I was also thinking about that, but we have Tae Wook now" He said. "I can take care of him" Yong Jun immediately said. Seon Eun rolled her eyes and grinned. "I'll think about it. It's not easy for a mother to leave her child" She smiled and finished her meal. 

Yong Jun had left, Tae Wook was sleeping and Seon Eun and Jaejoong sat in their pajamas on the couch. "No one will come right? No one's gonna kill us right..." She whispered. He looked at her. "You still aren't over it? It's impossible for you to get hurt, I'm with you. I want you to stop thinking such things, you're scaring yourself honeystickie" She nodded and stood up. "I'm going to sleep, don't stay up too long please" She said, kissed his cheek and walked to the bedroom. 

------------------------------------

please read this now, this is the next part (you can (must >:D) leave comments there)

-----------------------------------

She was sweating and in her sleep. Jaejoong opened his eyes and put his hand on her cheek. She was burning and uneasy. "Yah~" He whispered. "Jagiya! What's wrong?" 

When she saw him looking at her, she started crying. She looked so shocked and scared. They sat on their knees and hugged each other. "What's wrong honeystickie?" He asked and he her hair. She hid her face in his chest and sobbed. She tried to tell him what's wrong, but she was stammering too much. "Ssst... Calm down..." He kissed her shoulder and stood up. "I'll take a glass of water for you" He walked to the door but Seon Eun grabbed his wrist. "Don't" She whispered, still sobbing. She stood on the bed and hugged him again. They hung their chins over each other's shoulder. "Please tell me why you're crying..." He said.

".... and you were left with an empty place next to you" She ended her dream. She wiped her tears away. "Sorry for waking you up. You must be really tired" She said and stared in his eyes. "I don't care about that" Jaejoong answered. "Just believe me. No one will kill you. You won't die, I'm here, okay? Now go to sleep. You will be so tired tomorrow" He whispered and kissed her. As they laid, he placed his arm around her waist. He kissed her neck and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------

Seon Eun wanted to get up, but she felt an arm around her waist and warm breath in her neck. He moaned for a second and opened one eye. "Yeobo, are you awake?" She whispered. "No" He moaned with his heavy voice, something she loves. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. She chuckled because of his voice crack. "Are you still tired?" She kissed his nose. "I'm going to make breakfast"

"You're hungry too, aren't you? Mommy will give you tasty milk!" Jaejoong said and came in. He was carrying Tae Wook whose head was leaning against Jaejoong's upper body. 

"Yeobo! Wear your shirt!" She said. Well, she actually liked it, but wasn't it a bit too inappropriate? She probably was exaggerating. He put Tae Wook in his crib and walked to her. He hugged her from behind. "After those years of marriage, I know you like it" He said and kissed her cheek. "Where's my food?" He asked. "On the table" She said. 

As they finally were eating, they heard a window breaking and a door closing. "What was that?" Seon Eun asked and her eyes widened.