Hung Over Run-Ins

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

wait.. i hope everyone DID know that minhyuk is bbomb from block b not minhyuk from btob... LOL... awkkkkk.

[Heena]

“Aish, get off of me,” I grumbled, pushing whoever’s arm it was on top of my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly, groaning when I saw that it was Daehyun, sleeping in the same bed as me, shirtless.

As I stumbled out of bed, I sighed with relief that I had at least kept my clothes on. Zelo was dead on the sofa and Jongup sleeping on the kitchen table. I recognized the expensive apartment to be Daehyun’s place, where thankfully, his parents didn’t live.

I walked over to the kitchen, trying to remember  what exactly we had done last night. We ate dinner… oh yeah, and had a couple shots, then went to a norebang… some beer… I couldn’t remember after that.

Well. At least I hadn’t woken up in a hotel room with an old guy sleeping next to me.

I tried to decide if anything had happened between Daehyun and I during the night, but stopped thinking about it when my headache told me to shut up. I opened the fridge and groaned when I saw that the only thing in there was beer.

I went back to Daehyun’s room and opened his full wall closet, grabbing a graphic tee and tucking it into my shorts.

Daehyun stirred from the bed, groaning as he rubbed his eyes.

“Heena?” he blinked, propping himself onto one elbow. Then he grinned, “Darn, I missed you changing, huh?”

“Shut up,” I laughed, throwing a clean shirt at him. “Let’s go buy breakfast.”

Complaining, Daehyun slowly got out of bed and put on the shirt. Both of us looking a little dismantled, we made our way to a close by convenience store.

“Ramen?” Daehyun said, heading for the ramen filled aisle.

“Hell no… not for breakfast,” I said, pulling him away from the red cups. “How do you live in that apartment with no food?”

Daehyun shrugged, “I usually eat out. And I don’t know how to cook anyways.”

I sighed. Rich boy problems.

“You’re gonna get cancer or something if you keep living this way,” I said, looking back at him.

Daehyun suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards, saying, “Watch where you’re going Heena.”

“Ah, sorry,” I bowed slightly to the person standing in front of me. I looked up to see who it was.

Minhyuk.

Oh gahd.

 

[Minhyuk]

“Haemi…?” I said. My voice sounded huskier than usual. I felt like . Drank way too much last night…

And wow… what a coincidence that I would run into this girl while I’m hung over. I looked over at the guy she was with.

Good looking bastard… looked like he came off of a magazine cover. He looked at Haemi with a question look and she quickly told him, “School sunbae.”

“So… what brings you here?” Haemi asked.

“I live around here,” I said. “And you?”

Judging by the baggy t-shirt she was wearing, that obvious belonged to a guy, I assumed she had slept over at this bastard’s house.

Haemi shrugged, pointing her thumb at the guy, “Slept over at his place.”

… Didn’t think she would admit it so openly.

“Boyfriend?” I asked before thinking.

“Um… nah, just friends,” Haemi said, looking up at the guy. “Old friends.”

“I’m Daehyun,” bastard said. “From Heena’s old school.”

So… he called her Heena too, huh? Maybe I was just sensitive from my headache, but something about this guy was really pissing me off.

“Minhyuk,” I said curtly.

Daehyun probably sensed that I didn’t like him all too much. He put his hand on Haemi’s shoulder and said, “C’mon let’s go. Zelo and Jongup are probably up by now.”

“Bye sunbae,” Haemi said to me as the two of them walked away.

 

[Heena]

“What’s his deal?” Daehyun asked as we made our way back to his apartment.

I shrugged, “Who knows. He’s usually not that rude though…”

“Seemed like a complete player to me,” Daehyun said.

“Something like that,” I said, thinking about Zico. “His friend’s the real psycho though. Tried to beat up Zelo for our hair.”

“Huh?” Daehyun frowned.

“I don’t know, he just doesn’t like it when other people are blonde like him,” I said. “And he’s making me be his girlfriend for a week…”

Daehyun’s eyes narrowed, “Repeat?”

“Uh…” I said, wondering if I had said too much. “Nevermind…”

“Since when do you hide things from me?” Daehyun asked, stopping in the empty apartment lobby. “You and Zelo have both been avoiding us since you guys moved. We’ve obviously noticed. Tell me what’s up.”

“You already know… about Kai and me,” I said in a tight voice. Daehyun was the only one other than Zelo who knew the whole story. “That’s it.”

“What about the guy you mentioned just now?” Daehyun sighed. “School kids bullying you two?”

I laughed without emotion, “Like we’d get bullied. Nah… it’s just that some rich, stuck up kids don’t know their places.”

I wanted to keep things vague as possible. I didn’t want to get any of my old friends involved with my new school. I knew already that the two groups wouldn’t mix well.

“C’mon, let’s head upstairs,” I said, pulling Daehyun along with me. Soon, the serious conversation was forgotten. Or at least I hoped.