Be Careful Please

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

this picture doesnt fit this chapter... but its so cute so.. <3

 

[Zico]

“Yah, guess who I saw together at a club last night,” PO grinned at me. I raised an eyebrow, not really interested, but I might as well hear it. “Junhong and Suzy.”

“Taekyeon’s Suzy?” I asked, slightly amused. So that bastard was getting it on with Taek’s girl?

PO rolled his eyes, “Who else would it be.”

“Does Taekyeon know?” I asked.

He laughed, “Obviously not. If he did, Junhong would be dead by now.”

“What’re you two snickering about?” Taekyeon asked from a couple desks over.

“Nothing,” PO grinned. “But you might wanna check up on your girlfriend. Keep her in check, ya know?”

Taekyeon frowned, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Never exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. One of those all brawns no brains type of guys.

PO winked and left the classroom, heading for his own homeroom.

***

“Haemi,” I called out. She stopped walking and turned around, tilting her head. I reached her in the crowded hallway and we stood by the lockers as I tried to figure out why exactly I had called out her name.

“Tell… your brother to be more careful,” I finally said.

Ugh… what was I saying. There were so many other things that I wanted to say to her, but this was what came out of my mouth.

“Huh?” Haemi raised her eyebrows.

“If Taekyeon finds out about him playing around with Suzy… it won't be pretty,” I said, studying her face.

“Oh,” Haemi smiled. “Princess Suzy? Okay, yeah, I’ll tell him.”

She turned around to walk away, but I gripped her wrist and blurted out, “What’s your relationship with him?”

She looked amused, “Who, my brother? He’s my twin.”

I clenched my jaw, releasing her arm, “You know who I'm talking about. Kai.”

“Ohhh, Kai,” Haemi said slowly. “Gotta specify, Zico. Hm… Kai?” she shrugged. “I’m not really sure. But it’s funny because he asked me yesterday what my relationship with you is.”

“What do you mean you’re not sure?” I demanded, more force put into the question than I had meant. I was frustrated. She had avoided my question yesterday too.

“Well, we’re not dating,” Haemi said, leaning from one foot to another. “But we’re more than friends.” She studied me for a moment. “Kind of like you and me?”

Regaining my usual composure, I took a step closer to her, “You think we’re more than friends?”

Laughing, Haemi took a step back, “Why, are we not?”

“I dunno, you tell me,” I said, taking another step closer to her, and this time, she stayed put. The warning bell rang, but neither of us moved.

She pressed a finger onto my chest, looked up at me with amused eyes, “We can be whatever you want us to be.”

“You better not take those words back,” I said, leaning closer and kissing her lips softly. Just as the bell rang, I pulled away smirking. “Later.”

 

[Heena]

“Mista Zico wanted me to tell you to be more careful,” I told Zelo as we did our homework that night.

“Huh?” Zelo asked, scratching his head with his pencil and frowning down at a math problem. His thick, black-rimmed glasses were slipping down his nose and his long bangs were tied up. To be honest, he probably looked cuter than me at the moment.

“To be more careful when you’re fooling around with Suzy,” I said. “I guess they’ve finally caught wind.”

“Ah… speaking of Suzy, I’m going over to her place tomorrow,” Zelo grinned.

I was worried about Zelo, and the fact that he wasn’t worried at all bothered me. Taekyeon really probably could half kill my brother if he got angry enough.

“Just… be careful and don’t be dumb,” I sighed.

Zelo rolled his eyes, “Are you really in the position to lecture me?”

“Fine we’re both stupid, but just don’t be a and be careful,” I grunted.

Zelo squished my cheeks together, “Alright, alright baby sista. But while we’re on this topic… what the hell are you doing exactly? Leading both Kai and Zico on?”

“Kai…” I groaned. “I just can't let go of Kai. I don’t know why, but I can't. And Zico… he’s just a boytoy. We’re both just fooling around, no serious feelings.”

“You sure about that?” Zelo raised an eyebrow. “Taeil’s been saying that he’s never seen Zico like this, and they’ve been friends for a while now.”

“You know…” I said. “This bet turned into something really ugly. You’re about to get the living beaten out of you sometime soon and I'm ing around with a guy I hate.”

“You don’t hate him,” Zelo said, looking back down at his math problems. “Be honest. Even I can tell.”

“Well, I definitely don’t like him,” I said firmly.

Zelo sighed, “When will you ever realize that I can pretty much read your mind. I know how your feeling when you don’t even know what your feelings are.”

“Get out of my head,” I groaned, chucking an eraser at him. “Thinking is too much effort… just go with the ing flow.”

The door to the bedroom opened and Yongguk peeked his head in. “Haemi, can you please stop saying the word every other word. If Dad hears, he’ll flip a .”

I flashed him the okay sign, “Right, sorry, my b.”

When the door closed, Zelo asked me, “So what’re you gonna do about Zico? If you just keep doing what you’re doing right now, he’s gonna end up liking you. I know it.”

“I don’t even know what I want to do about Kai…” I muttered. “Don’t ask me questions. Especially ones about Zico. He gives me a headache.”

 

short little chappie.. ^^ everyone liking the story so far?