Sealed With A Kiss

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

[Minhyuk]

I put my hand on Haemi’s narrow waist and we easily completed the steps Miss Yoo was teaching us. Haemi was a dancer. The way she moved around the dance floor with ease made it clear.

As far as anyone could see on the outside, Haemi and Junhong were just two freakishly perfect twins that were good at everything: music, dance, studies; were both physically attractive; the teachers liked them; and they got along with everyone, although they tended to keep to themselves. But I knew girls better than that. Having been Haemi’s partner for the past week, I could sense something beneath her whole perfect façade. The way she sometimes zoned out and Junhong would shoot her worried looks, or that one time that she snapped at me calling her Heena. What was with those nicknames anyways? They always called each other Heena and Zelo, and always seemed to be smiling or laughing about inside jokes. I thought that I had gotten close enough to call her by her nickname?

Ugh, this whole thing was making me frustrated. Zico and the others must think I'm retarded for not being able to make any progress even though I’ve been dancing with her for a week.

“Ow…” Haemi cringed, tugging her hand away from mine. I snapped out of my daze and realized I was squeezing her hand tightly. “Jeez, what’s up with you today? Something bothering you?”

“It’s nothing…” I muttered. I couldn’t exactly tell her that she was the one who was jacking up my mood these days.

“Hey, who’s the girl that Junhong’s partners with?” Haemi asked, looking over my shoulder.

I turned around slightly, “Oh Suzy?”

“Ah, so that’s Miss Diva’s name,” Haemi mused. “She single?”

“Nope…” I said, wondering why she was taking such an interest in Suzy. Haemi honestly didn’t seem to care about anything. “She’s dating Taecyeon.”

At that she laughed slightly, something that rarely happens. “All brawn and no brain? Oh that’s good. What a couple.”

I had to laugh at her way of talking about them.

“You’re curious why I'm asking so many questions?” she raised an eyebrow, seeming to read my mind. “Just ‘cause Junhong’s taken an interest in her.”

I smirked, “Well better pray Taecyeon doesn’t hear. He’ll beat the out of your brother, sorry to say.”

Haemi shrugged, “Girl doesn’t seem all that faithful.”

I glanced over at Suzy giggling flirtatiously with Junhong. I sighed. Typical Suzy.

I changed the topic, “And how about you? Anyone catch your eye at this school?”

“Eh not really,” Haemi said nonchalantly. “Although, I did hear about some dumb blonde kid who says he’s the only one who can be blonde.”

“Zico?” I asked. It wasn’t often that Zico was referred to as ‘some dumb blonde kid’.

“Mm, yeah, I think that’s his name,” she said. “I hope I meet him soon. Gotta discuss this whole blonde rule.”

 

[Heena]

We were eating lunch by ourselves, as usual, when Zelo suddenly turned towards me.

“Hey, hey, hey, let’s play a game,” Zelo said, his eyes dancing playfully.

“Mm?” I asked.

“Your target will be the most popular guy at this school. My target will be the most popular girl at this school. It’ll be a competition to see who can get their target first,” he grinned.

“And the prize?” I asked, interested. He always came up with the most amusing things.

“300 dollars? How does that sound?” he suggested.

“Perfect,” I agreed.

Then I thought for a moment and laughed, “Wait, is this just an excuse for you to advance on Suzy?”

Zelo laughed, “Oops, caught.”

“I’ll still do it,” I mused. “I think I know who my target is.”

“Mr. Blonde?” Zelo smirked. “Heard he’s an .”

“I have experience with those kind of people,” I laughed. “Did you hear about his bull blonde rule?”

“Yep, messed up school, messed up people,” Zelo concluded. He sobered up, “But be careful around him.”

“You’re the one who suggested the game,” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t worry.”

***

I leaned against the door, waiting for Zelo to come out. Another long day of school had ended.

“Boo,” Zelo said into my ear, making me jump slightly. I laughed and we both headed our usual round about way home. Mom probably thought we got lost everyday since we usually took about two hours to get home.

“Oh look,” Zelo said, nodding towards the front gate. “Seems like some people were waiting for us.”

I looked ahead to see a group of three guys standing around the gate, watching us.

“Creepy,” I said. “And one them is my dance partner.”

“Lady’s man?”

“Mhm.”

“Well, looks like Mr. Blonde finally decided to talk to us,” Zelo chuckled, running his hand through his hair. “You think he’s gonna beat me up?”

“Let’s hope not,” I whispered, now that we were in hearing distance. “That would be kinda embarrassing. Maybe he just wants to know what hair dye we use.”

“Oh yeah, maybe,” Zelo said. “Should we just tell him we’re naturally blonde if he asks that?”

“We could just say we’re half French,” I suggested.

“Croissant?” Zelo said in an awful French accent. Finally, I couldn’t hold back anymore and cracked up just as we reached the group of thugs guys.

 

[Zico]

“Ah, there they come,” Taeil grinned. I looked up and watched as the blonde twins walked towards the gate, laughing. Finally, they seemed notice us. As they closed the distance between us, they kept whispering, until the girl started laughing, just as they reached us.

“Hey sunbae,” the girl said to Minhyuk. When she looked at me, she bit her lip and glanced at her brother, seeming to be holding back laughter. I couldn’t decide if that pissed me off, or if I thought it was cute.

“Is this some sort of greeting crew?” the guy, Junhong, joked.

Minhyuk hiked a thumb towards Taeil, “He wanted to meet you guys.”

“Ah!” Haemi laughed when she looked at Taeil. “Baby face sunbae! Right Zelo?”

I gave Taeil a what the eff look and he just shrugged as the twins laughed.

“Sorry,” Haemi said to Taeil. “Junhong said there was a super cute baby faced third year in one of his classes and he pointed you out to me a few days ago. I’ve kinda been creeping on you since then.”

“You’re not supposed to tell him that you’ve been creeping on him,” Junhong rolled his eyes.

“Oh yeah,” Haemi laughed. “My b.”

I exchanged looks with Minhyuk. Was she always like this? Just seemed like an air head to me…

Haemi suddenly sobered up and looked at me with a serious face, crossing her arms over her chest. Her question threw me off guard even more.

“So you want to discuss hair?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at me. “I’ve been hearing that you don’t like that we’re blonde.”

“Sort of an unwritten rule,” I said, regaining my composure quickly.

“Sounds pretty dumb,” Junhong said, the humor in his eyes suddenly gone. What was up with these twins? “And what happens when that rule’s broken?”

“Bad things happen,” Taeil smirked.

Haemi looked at Taeil’s smirking face for a second, then burst out laughing again, “Aw baby face sunbae! It’s so cute when you try to be intimidating.”

“Hey now,” Junhong said. “You’re hurting a man’s pride.”

Haemi took a step closer to Taeil and leaned her face close to his and said softly, “Bad things happen? I guess we’re just gonna have to take our chances then.”

As Taeil blushed, Haemi stepped away, laughter on her lips again.

“Sorry sir, but we don’t plan on changing our hair color,” Haemi said to me. “I hope you don’t beat us up for that.”

“I wouldn’t hit a girl but…” I said, taking a swift step towards Junhong. I grabbed his shirt collar and roughly pushed him back against the brick wall. “Your twin might get a little hurt.”

Haemi shot Junhong an annoyed look, and Junhong seemed to smirk at her, but the exchange happened so fast, I wasn’t sure.

“Anything we could do?” Haemi asked me. “Other than dying our hair?”

Ah, what I was waiting for. I released Junhong, taking slow steps towards Haemi.

“I could make an exception for you,” I said, stopping just a few inches from her. I lifted her chin with a finger to face me, “If I got something in exchange.”

She looked at me directly in the eyes, seeming to be totally unintimidated. “Any specific requests?”

“Be my girlfriend for a week,” I said. I hadn’t really planned for any of this to happen, but then again, I never planned .

Haemi laughed, taking a step away from me, “You want me to be your girlfriend for a week? What would you be getting out of that?”

“It’ll be amusing,” I shrugged nonchalantly. “Not much fun happens around here anyways.”

Haemi glanced at her twin. “300?” she asked.

He shook his head no, “Target needs to fall.”

“Ah, ,” Haemi muttered.

What the hell were they talking about…

Haemi looked up at me with big eyes and a slight smile playing at her lips, “Fine, deal.” She stuck her hand out, “I’ll be your girlfriend for a week and you don’t bother us about our hair.”

Instead of shaking her hand, I grabbed her wrist and jerked her towards me, knocking her off balanced. I leaned down and kissed her lips for a good moment, putting my free hand on the back of her neck.

Finally, I released her. I smirked at her slightly tinted cheeks. Her façade was finally broken.

“Sealed with a kiss,” I winked at her, walking away. I turned my head slightly and called out to her, “Starting next Monday.”