Red Lipstick

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

hohohohohollaaaaaay kkk zico is soooo aaaaaaaaaaaay

[Heena]

“You wanna hear a funny story?” I nudged Zelo with my foot.

“Mm?” he said, not looking up from his laptop. His glasses were slipping down his nose and he was typing furiously.

“Zico beat up Taekyeon yesterday,” I said bluntly.

Zelo’s fingers froze and he looked up at me.

Why?”

I shrugged.

He snickered, “Yo, maybe Zico actually likes you or some .”

That would be ing hilarious,” I said, getting up. “Alright, it’s noon, so I guess I’ll go to school now. See ya.”

 

[Zico]

“Yo, why’d you beat up Taek, man?” Taeil asked.

“He’s just been bothering me for a while,” I said.

Taeil snorted loudly. “What bull. Fess up man, you like Haemi.”

By now, I knew it was just best to not respond. Anything I said now would just add to “proof” that I liked Haemi.

So the question of the day is do I like Haemi.

I had to hold back an eyeroll.

Liking and dating; too overrated. What was the point of getting so emotionally involved with someone. What was the point.

I stood up with only a minute of the passing period left.

“Where’re you going?” Taeil looked up from his desk.

I walked towards the door, “The nurse. Not feeling well.”

I heard snickers behind me as I left the room.

 

“Well hello,” Haejeong said, a smile playing at her red lips as I shut the door behind me. “It’s been a while since you’ve visited me. I’ve been so lonely.”

“I’m sure you’ve found ways to entertain yourself other than playing with me,” I smirked, sitting down on one of the beds.

She slowly turned her chair to face me, crossing her legs as she did. Her skirt was dangerously short and I was gonna have fun ripping those tights off. Oh, good old Haejeong, my favorite nurse. Why didn’t I visit her for such long time… when she’s so fun like this.

Haejeong stood up and locked the door and turned the lights off. As she walked towards me, her high heels clacked against the tile floor until she reached the bed.

“So,” whispered into my ear. “Who’s been occupying you for this long? You usually don’t neglect me like this.”

“I’ve just been busy,” I said under my breath as she shrugged her white coat off.

“Mm… with that girl from yesterday? The blonde?” she asked, her lips brushing my jawline.

I pressed my lips against hers, pulling her body tightly against mine. “No more questions.”

 

As I lay on that bed with Haejeong, I wondered why the eff I felt so… empty. Usually, after having some fun with her, I would feel better, but not this time. Why?

“Hey,” I said. “Kiss me.”

“Eh? You thirsty little… you want more after all of that?” she said, but she did so anyways.

No. It felt wrong.

I pushed her body off of me and stood up.

“I’m leaving,” I said, my voice hard. I put my pants on and turned my back on her. “I probably won't come back… ever. Sorry.”

She laughed softly, “You’ll come back. Go play with that little girl, but you’ll realize soon enough that it’s not the same. Not as good. But don’t worry Zico, I’ll wait.”

I walked out without replying.

She knew I had a soft spot for her compared to all the other girls I sleep with, just a tiny one. It was because I had fallen in love with her two years ago. But she was the one who taught me to hate love. Still… I did keep returning to her.

But it felt different this time. Everything was different now. Because now, I knew what I wanted.

 

[Heena]

“Where’re you going? Why aren’t you in your class?” an older male teacher asked me as I strolled the hallways.

“Bathroom. Bleeding from the V, ya know?” I said, throwing him an okay sign. I just walked on, not even waiting to see his reaction.

As I turned the corner, I had to stop myself from running into Zico.

I was about to say hi when he suddenly leaned down and kissed me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away, throwing him a you’re-a-ing-lunatic look.

He grinned at me, “Just as I thought.”

Yes… lunatic for sure.

“Well, this’s all pretty cool and stuff I guess,” I said, stepping out of his arms. “But next time, you wanna wipe the red lipstick off your face before you kiss me? Thanks.”

 

A/N: alright so i have some stuff to say about this story, but its not actually important so y'all can skip if ya want. but yah. okay so this story probably is not what you expected from reading the description and the forward AND IM SORRY.... lol my description is so freaking serious like "we lost our innocence. i forgot how to cry" but LOLLLLLLLL. my story is so NOT serious. and idk. i guess im apologizing about the fact that my story isnt what you would expect. i also apologize about the language in this story because its just progressively getting worse, but i really dont plan on stopping that so sorry. but yah. thats pretty much it so byeee.