The Typical Ending

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOMEONE PLEASE DIE WITH ME THIS GIF OF DAEHYUN IS LITERALLY KILLING ME RIGHT NOW I CANT BREATHE AHHHHH.... 

[Minhyuk]

“Totally unfair,” Taeil argued as we made our way home.

“Warned you,” Zico shrugged. “Better start preparing to start that party.”

“What did you think of her though?” Taeil asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Zico shrugged, “Seemed a little off in the head. The two of them seem like a duo of freaks.”

“I thought she was cute,” Taeil grinned.

“You’re just obsessed with her,” I pointed out.

Taeil laughed, “And she seems to be obsessed with me.” He laughed even harder after saying that.

“Get a grip man…” Zico muttered.

“Hey Minhyuk, is she like that in class too?” Taeil asked me, his eyes wide with interest.

I sighed, “Only when she’s with Junhong. The two of them are driving Miss Yoo crazy.”

“Ah, Eunkyung?” Zico laughed. “How is she? Your friend. You two still going at it?”

“Eh,” I shrugged. “She was starting to get annoying, so it’s been a while.”

“It’s been a while, huh?” Taeil grinned. “Then shall we go clubbing tonight?”

“I’m down,” Zico said, stretching. “It’s been a long week full of .”

I grinned, “Guess I’m not going home tonight.”

 

[Zelo]

Heena sighed, “So how exactly did this happen?”

“Don’t be so down,” I laughed. “It’ll be amusing. And maybe you’ll win the bet in a week.”

“You should just give me 300 dollars for having to go through this crap,” Heena grumbled.

“Like I said, he needs to fall for you,” I said.

Heena turned towards me, “And tell me why you didn’t dodge him? You definitely could have.”

“Took me by surprise,” I said, faking innocence. I quickly dropped the act when I saw that Heena wasn’t humored, “Oh c’mon. I didn’t want it to turn into a fight. Rather not spend the weekend with a bruised face and bleeding lip. And I might’ve not been able to hold my own against three guys.”

“I would’ve helped you,” Heena said. “Pretty sure I would be able to take Taeil.”

I laughed, throwing an arm around her shoulders, “Probably could. But I didn’t want my baby sister to get messy.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Brighten up, will ya?” I said, pinching her cheek. “It won't be that bad. And if blonde tries to do something, then I won't leave him alone.”

“You’re disgustingly protective,” Heena laughed, but then froze, looking ahead. I looked see what she was staring at and spotted the familiar sleek black Mercedes parked in front of our apartment gate.

That car belonged to Daehyun… if he was here, that meant the others were too… and… Kai.

The front door opened and Daehyun stepped out, laughing, “Oh relax you two. It’s just me and Moon.”

I could feel Heena’s tense shoulders relaxing, and she ran up to Daehyun and hugged him.

“What’s with the surprise visit?” Heena laughed.

“Missed you guys,” Daehyun said, hugging her back. “And… we needed people to hang out with tonight.”

I laughed, “Friendless as usual?”

“Without you guys, yeah,” Daehyun said, opening the backseat door for Heena. I climbed in after her.

As the sky darkened and the alcohol got stronger, my memories of the night blurred into nothing.