No Drinking, Drugs, or ual Activity

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

technically... kai isnt supposed to look so baby cute in this story (maybe in the past but not right now) but oh well, this picture is cuteeee

[Heena]

“What do you want to do?” Kai asked, his voice a little rougher than usual. He’d probably been drinking last night…

“Um… anything that doesn’t have to do with drinking, drugs, or ual activity,” I replied, noticing the looks I was getting from the people at my lunch table.

“Do you want to go somewhere super public then? Amusement park?” Kai suggested.

“Nah… too much work,” I said, picking at my food.

“Then… movie at my place?”

I weighed the chances of something bad happening… was I going into something stupid again…?

But… no matter what happened in the past, it was Kai. The guy I loved, and love so much that it hurts.

“Okay, movie at your place,” I agreed softly.

I could practically see him grinning on the other side of the phone, “Alright, I’ll pick you up after school.”

“Ooooooh,” Taeil grinned. “Movie at whose place?”

“The shady bike guy that came to our school a bit ago,” I answered.

Taeil frowned, “Eh? That time it seemed like you weren’t on good terms with him.”

“We… made up, sort of,” I shrugged.

“After sleeping with him?” Zelo smirked. I kicked him under the table and he flinched. I knew he was unhappy that I was spending time with Kai, but right now, I didn’t care.

“Ehhh?” Taeil frowned.

“We literally just slept,” I rolled my eyes. “We both had too much and just passed out on the same bed.”

“Likely story,” Minhyuk snickered.

“Whatever, mind your own damn business,” I muttered.

 

[Zico]

“You’re just gonna let her go over to that guy’s house?” Minhyuk asked as we ditched 6th period together.

I put my hands behind my head and leaned back, “None of my business.”

“Yah,” he kicked my chair. “Stop pretending like you don’t care. It’s really obvious that you do.”

“It’s not like she’s my girlfriend or anything,” I shrugged. “If she wants, she can mess around with other guys too. To me, she’s just a plaything.”

“So you’re saying you really don’t have any feelings for her?” Minhyuk asked.

He laughed, pushing himself up onto his feet and brushing off his pants. “Liar.”

 

[Heena]

“You’re going to ditch cleaning?” Zelo asked during the last ten minutes of school.

I nodded, twirling my lollipop in my mouth.

Zelo sighed, “Fine, I’ll cover for you… Just… stay out trouble, okay?”

I smiled at him, pinching his cheek lightly, “Love you.”

I packed up my stuff and headed out. Just as I reached the gate, a hand grabbed me and turned me around.

“What do you want?” I sighed, eyeing Zico wearily. I tried to shake off his hand, but he wouldn’t let go.

He hesitated for a moment, then asked, “Are you and him…”

I could help but to smirk a little, “You’re curious about Kai and my relationship?”

Zico didn’t answer and just stared into my eyes. His eyes were a mix of emotions: frustration, worry, anger, sadness, confusion. As I stared deeper into his eyes, the smirk on my face disappeared. Zico took a small step closer to me, reaching up to touch my face.

I flinched as the loud growl of a bike filled my ears and Kai appeared moments later. Using the distraction to my advantage, I yanked my arm out of Zico’s grip.

“Sorry,” I said, walking over to Kai. “I’ll see you later.”

I climbed on behind Kai and we were off, leaving Zico behind, his expression incomprehensible.

With Kai speeding, we arrived at his place in no time.

“Who is that guy exactly?” Kai asked as he opened the door to his apartment.

I shrugged, “Just one of the guys I know at school.”

Kai raised an eyebrow, “Didn’t seem like it. Looked like you two were about to kiss or something.”

Yeah… what was that exactly?

I laughed lightly, “Freaking out over a kiss?” I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. “This?”

Kai grabbed my wrist and yanked me closer to him so that our faces were only a couple inches apart. “No, this.”

He kissed me roughly, pulling my shirt out from my skirt and his hand creeping up my shirt.

I grabbed ahold of his wrists and pulled his hands off of me. “Hey, what did I say earlier? No drinking, no drugs, and no ual activity.”

Kai gave me a look, “You really expect me to not touch you for the whole day?”

“Try your best,” I winked. “Go pick out a movie for us to watch please.”

 

“Oh my ing god is it over yet?” I asked, not daring to open my eyes. There was no answer, so I slowly opened my eyes and the psychopathic demon appeared on the screen again and I screamed, burying my face in the blankets.

The sofa shook slightly with Kai’s laughter as he pulled me into his arms, cradling me against his chest.

“You still don’t want me to touch you?” he whispered into my ear.

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Please… go turn it off, I can't watch this anymore…” I whimpered.

Laughing, Kai turned off the TV, leaving us in dark silence.

“I hate you…” I muttered. “You know I hate horror movies.”

He my hair and I could feel him shake with more laughter.

“You know… you being so close to me, while we’re on a sofa… in the dark… is making it hard for me to control myself,” Kai said, pulling me onto his lap and hugging me.

“If you even try to kiss me right now… I swear, I’ll bite your tongue off,” I threatened, the images from the movie still fresh in my head. “God, I can't get it out of my head.”

“You wanna go for a walk? Get some fresh air?” Kai suggested.

“And be killed by a ing serial killer? No thank you,” I refused, paranoid from the movie. “Let’s just stay like this for a little longer.”

We fell into a peaceful silence as Kai continued to smooth my hair, calming me down.

“How long has it been… you coming over to my place?” Kai asked quietly.

“At least a few months…” I said.

“Then does this mean… you’re ready to come back to me?” he asked.

I didn’t answer for a while, thinking about what to say. Finally, I sighed, “Kai, can’t we stay like this? Nothing serious, just a light relationship.”

“But I was serious about you. No, I am serious about you,” Kai said, his voice tired. “You should know that.”

“If you want a yes or no answer, then it’s a no right now,” I said softly. “Not yet.”

“Alright,” Kai sighed, hugging me tightly. “Let’s not fight. It’s been so long since I’ve been with you like this.”

After a moment of silence, Kai said, “But Heena, know that I’m always waiting for you, alright?”