Good Intentions

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

OKAY. so i had to make some modifications in this chapter so i fixed some stuff and im just re-uploading. 

[Zico]

Haemi looked exhausted and sickly, her skin pale, her eyes dark.

“Where’s your brother?” I asked her.

She slowly met eyes with me, her eyes cold, hard. “You don’t know what happened?”

It must’ve been clear from my expression that I didn’t know.

“He’s not feeling good,” she said curtly. “He’s staying home.”

She looked away, effectively ending the conversation.

I frowned to myself. What happened over the weekend…? I traced my memories back. Did something happen while we all went drinking together? No… Junhong didn’t come with us. Just Haemi… and Haemi and I…

I shook my head, not wanting to think about the ridiculous things I said and did that night.

So… why didn’t Junhong come with us again? Oh yeah… because he went to Suzy’s, right?

Oh…

Suzy…

Ah.

***

“Yo Taek,” I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. It was the passing period before 7th, and he was flirting with a group of girls, as usual.

“What’s up?” he asked, flashing me his signature grin.

I gave him a small smile. “Let’s have a heart to heart talk after school, yeah?”

I saw understanding flash in his eyes and he gave me a similar smile. “Of course.”

I walked away, wondering why exactly I was doing something I hated: getting involved.

 

“It’s been a while, eh?” Taekyeon grinned, approaching me. We were behind the old music and arts building.

I gave a short laugh, “Probably ‘cause you hang out more with your thugs than us now.”

His smile slipped off his face. “Cut the small talk. What do you want, Zico?”

“It’s about Haemi,” I started.

Taekyeon raised an eyebrow. “Haemi? You know, I haven’t done anything with her, or to her.”

“But you did do something to her brother,” I sighed. “Taekyeon, why do you go around beating up all the guys Suzy cheats on you with when we all clearly know it’s her?”

Taekyeon stiffened. He laughed harshly. “Zico, why do you care all of a sudden? What’s with you these days anyways? Why so crazy over one stupid little ?”

I cracked my knuckles. “Who knows.”

“We don’t have to do this,” Taekyeon said, raising his hands.

I gave him a small smile.

Taekyeon’s fist clenched in a split second and whizzed by face as I just barely dodged it.

“Impressive,” he grinned. His arm a blur, he striked at me again, but this time I blocked his punch and swiftly kicked him in the stomach. Before he could recover, I smashed my fist into his jaw.

“You were always good,” Taekyeon said, a little winded. He wiped the blood from his lips.

“Just smarter than you,” I said coldly.

 

[Heena]

“Did you hear? Taekyeon and Zico got into a huge fight!” I heard the buzz in the hallways as I rushed to the nurse’s office.

“What the hell,” I exclaimed as my entrance into the room. Pretty solid way to announce my presence to the principal who happened to be inside. He had been lecturing his son while the nurse dressed Zico’s wounds.

“Haemi, no students are allowed in here right now,” the principal told me curtly, his expression stressed.

“Let her stay Dad,” Zico said. “I’ve got to talk to her.”

Under the death glare of his dad, Zico walked over to me. He looked perfectly fine. Too fine for someone who had just been in a fight.

“Taekyeon’s unconscious right now, so I’ll-” he began.

I cut him off, “Holy Zico, you beat him up that bad?”

He shrugged, “I was angry. I lost control.”

“Why the hell were you angry at your bff?” I demanded. “It’s honestly just gonna seem like I asked you to beat up Taekyeon or something. What the Zico.”

“Okay first of all,” Zico crossed his arms over his shoulders. “Who the hell do you think I am? I’m not your that goes around beating up people just because you ask me to, and people know that, . Second, let me finish what I was going to ing say, goddamnit Haemi.”

He paused. “As I was saying. Taekyeon’s unconscious right now, so I’ll apologize in his place for being such a huge and acting like the dumb he is. But don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I beat him up because you seemed really upset this morning or anything. No ma’am, don’t get the wrong idea please.”

I stared at him.

I looked behind him at the principal, “Sir, you might want to get your son’s head checked. He’s talking really weird.”

Zico rolled his eyes.

I pat him on the shoulder, “Yeah, go talk to you dad about getting your head checked. I need to go see someone.”

I stepped around him and walked over to Taekyeon’s bed. His face looked awful, his good looking features bruised and swollen.

“Hey, , wake up,” I said under my breath, nudging him.

Taekyeon stirred and slowly opened his eyes. Squinting, his eyes focused on me and he blinked hard.

“Taek, I just thought I’d let you know,” I said. “I didn’t ask Zico to do this or anything.”

He grunted something incomprehendable.

“Oh, and yeah, the reason why I came here was to give you a friendly warning,” I smiled. “We, well me especially, are going to make your life hell so yeah, be excited.”