Petite

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

ermagerd this boy........

 

[Zelo]

“So… ing… tired…” I growled as we took the train to school.

Heena frowned at me, “How much sleep did you get last night?”

“Four…? Three…? Hours maybe…” I muttered, my body sore. Last night, during dance practice, our choreograph wasn’t working out and it kept us for most of the night.

Heena looked at me worriedly, “Go home early if you're too tired… Who knows what stupid thing you’ll do when you’re tired and in a bad mood.”

“We’ll see…” I sighed, leaning my head against the window.

***

“Junhong sunbae-” a small voice called out while I was at the fountains outside. I turned around, trying my best to not look like a pissed off douche.

“Yeah?” I replied, sizing up the girl standing in front of me. She was small and petite, and something about her face looked familiar…

“I just wanted to say…” she started, hesitating. I was amused. Confession time? “Please stop whatever you’re doing with Suzy…!”

Well… that was unexpected…

I took a step towards and she backed up against the wall. I leaned down so that our faces were level. “And what do you think I’m doing with Suzy?”

Her face turned a light shade of pink and she avoided my eyes.

“Why do you care anyways?” I asked, leaning a hand against the wall.

“Because… because I do!” she stammered. She was cute. I wondered for a moment what it would be like if Heena was this cute, but then I realized that would be ing weird.

“Tell me your name,” I said.

“Jieun… Lee Jieun…” she said.

“So, do you like this oppa?” I smirked.

She turned a bright red, defensively saying, “No…! No I don’t!”

I shook my head no. “Jieun, let me teach you a lesson. If you want something, you should say so.”

I leaned in and kissed her, her lips surprisingly soft and warm.

Jieun pushed me off and when I saw her face, her eyes were moist with tears.

“Why did you…” she muttered. She glared at me, a couple tears spilling. “I told you for your sake, not for this.”

She walked away, leaving me feeling like a jack .

Kissing random girls… making them cry… what the hell was I becoming…

 

oh god... i havent written in almost 2 months and now my writing is so awkward... so sorry folks. but it'll get better once i get back in the flow yo hahah..... anyways, sorry for short chappie and thank you to all my loyal subscribers! you guys are the best and pretty much the only reason for my existence.. enjoy~