Headache

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

[Zelo]

“Guess who I met up with the other day,” Zelo snickered as we swept the floors of the classrooms. Today was our first day serving the ten hours of punishment.

“Who?” I asked, trying to guess in my head which girl it was this time.

“Miss Suzy,” Zelo grinned. “Went on a date together.”

“Oh,” I raised my eyebrows, a little surprised. I’d been so occupied with my own problems that I hadn't noticed Zelo getting it on with that girl. “Was it fun?”

“Mhm,” Zelo laughed. “A lot of kissing. Thirsty hoe.”

“Don’t let Taec find out,” I warned lightly. “He’ll snap you like a twig.”

Zelo rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

“I’m gonna go to the next classroom,” I said. Brushing my hands off, I walked over to the neighboring classroom to find Zico on a dumdum, just chilling in the teacher’s chair.

I just sighed and started sweeping the floor. The whole time, it was silent except for the sound of the broom. I could feel Zico’s eyes on me all the while.

Once I was finally done with the floor, I moved onto the chalkboard. I grabbed the erasers and began wiping off the lesson. As I moved across the board, Zico oh so graciously moved out of the way for me, his expression stoic. I held back the urge to say something ugly to him, and just focused on the board. I just needed to wipe off a smidgen more, just that it was out of my reach…

“If you reach up like that, I can see your underwear,” Zico said, breaking the silence.

“You can look all you want,” I grunted, inching my way up the board. I was so close… I glanced over at Zico. He showed no sign of helping me. I sighed. Didn’t the guy usually help the girl from behind and have a little romantic fluffy moment in dramas?

I walked over and grabbed a chair from a desk and stood up on it, wobbling slightly.

“If I fall and crack my head open,” I said, slowly straightening my knees. “Please call 911.”

I heard Zico stand up and walk over to me as I finished up the job.

“You idiot. If you stand up there, you give the guy a better view,” Zico muttered. He kicked the chair, knocking it off balance. I gave a small shriek as my foot slipped off, but instead of meeting the hard floor, Zico caught me, hoisting me over his shoulder.

“Let me down!” I demanded. Ignoring me, he carried me to the back of the classroom and sat me down on the counter, putting his hands on either side of me and leaning in.

“You’re driving me crazy, you know that?” Zico growled softly, his dark eyes staring into mine. His gaze was so intense that I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t.

“Good,” I said steadily.

He leaned in even closer, “You give me a headache every time I talk to you.” He paused. “Either get out of my life or become mine.”

I half frowned, half laughed at his ridiculous words.

“You’re funny,” I said. “And sorry but I choose neither.”

I held his face and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer. His face only inches from mine, I smirked at him, “I think I’ll just keep driving you crazy.”

I kissed him, and I could still taste the sweetness from the dumdum. His lips still on mine, I smiled, “You’re sweeter than I thought.”

 

[Zico]

I groaned, messing up my hair and closing my eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked from across the table.

“Probably Haemi,” Taeil told him. “I caught them making out earlier while we were supposed to be cleaning, tsk tsk.”

Park Kyung hooted, slapping my back, “So, is she a good kisser? Looked too innocent to know much to me.”

I opened my eyes and gave Park Kyung an incredulous look, “You think that girl’s innocent?”

Taeil cracked up and Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

“Aw man, hyung,” PO grinned, elbowing me. “It almost seems like you like her or something.”

A couple of them ooh-ed, but I shot him a look, “Shut up.”

I grabbed a bottle of soju and just poured myself some, downing it in one gulp.

This was getting ridiculous.