Prime Pranks

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

ohohohohohoho the gif is in a way so unfitting but in a way so fitting ohohohohoho

[Heena]

“Did you know that Taekyeon’s dad is the chairman of this district?” I asked, nonchalantly cleaning my nails.

“Ohhhh, really?” Zelo said slowly. “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

I grinned at him, “I feel a little bad ‘cause Principal Woo’s gonna be stuck in the middle. Wait, he’s Zico’s dad. Just kidding.”

“Tonight sounds pretty good. It’s a Sunday night,” Zelo said.

“Let’s call up the boys,” I winked.

***

“Didn’t know our little nerd would be so useful,” Himchan cracked up as Youngjae expertly disabled the school’s alarm and then hacked the door code.

“Shut up,” Youngjae mumbled. “So loud.”

Within ten minutes, we were in the dark, empty school building.

“Okay, we gotta split up. Everyone knows what they’re doing?” I said. Everyone in the group nodded and headed to their respective locations.

Zelo and I hurried to the gymnasium and stepped into the massive room. Luckily, the room was one of the only places in the school without windows so we could turn the light on without being noticed from the outside.

Zelo dropped his bag and pulled out a dozen spray paint cans. “Ready?”

“Been waiting so long to do this,” I smiled, grabbing two cans of black paint. I stepped onto my Pennyboard and went off, starting my piece of art on the gym floor.

Twenty minutes later, Zelo and I stepped back to admire our work.

“Da Vinci would be proud,” Zelo nodded solemnly.

“So would our parents,” I said, wiping away a fake tear.

Zelo cracked up, “Alright next location.”

We skated through the school until we reached the long hallway with all the stupid awards and trophies.

“Ah… time to let my spirit go wild,” Zelo laughed, stepping onto his board and spraying the hundreds of awards with black spray paint.

We continued this until we ran out of paint from all 12 cans.

“I’ve never been so excited to go to school,” I said as I packed up the cans.

“Tomorrow is probably going to be the best day of my ing life,” Zelo agreed. We grabbed the bag and headed over to a special someone’s locker.

“I really want to see her face when she opens her locker tomorrow,” I said, satisfied.

A few minutes later, the rest of the group met up with us and we left, making sure there was zero evidence left behind.

“Everyone did everything planned?” Zelo asked once back in the van.

Youngjae grinned, “Of course. I also added a little bonus. Bring a change of clothes tomorrow.”

Daehyun laughed too, “I invested my whole stash of condoms for this. Better be worth.”

 

alright so folks, let me just leave a quick a/n here.... okay so i know ive been SO unfaithful about this story for about the past half year and im REALLY sorry guys but im currently a junior in high school and i just really cant seem to find the time to write stories because it freaking destroys my grades when i get into a story. so. yeah.... ill try to be understanding and not to sad if i lose subscribers... and just know that im probably going to be very very inconsistent with this until probably the summer. but i really like this story as much as you guys (probs even more) so i plan on finishing it for sure so now worries on that. to all my faithful subscribers, i love you so much. thanks for sticking with me even though i've been really y with writing these days. i really love you guys and your guys' views and comments and everything mean a lot to me <3