Important To Me

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

[Heena]

Flashing lights.

Deafening music.

Mindless dancing.

Hooking up with some guy.

Drinking.

Everything blurring into one.

 

“Mother …” I groaned, rolling over on the bed and bumping into someone. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kai sleeping next to me.

Kai…

Kai…?

Same bed…

Sleeping in the same bed…?

What the ing hell…

I stopped my slowly chugging train of thoughts; my head felt like it was going to split open.

With effort, I sat up, looking down to the grateful sight of underwear. At least that I meant I didn’t do it last night.

“What time is it…” Kai groaned, blinking slowly. When he saw me, he smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down and into his arms. “Nevermind what time it is, let’s stay like this for a while.”

“So did you take my clothes off last night?” I asked, my voice muffled by Kai’s chest. Bare chest. If both of us weren’t wearing any clothes… how far did we go exactly…

“You probably started stripping once you were drunk, let’s be honest,” Kai chuckled, referring to my famous drunk habit.

I closed my eyes and relaxed in his arms. It felt like the old days. Minus the smell of alcohol on both of our breaths.

My stomach growled and Kai laughed, finally sitting up.

“Oh gosh, please wear some clothes,” Kai said, draping the blanket around me.

“Like you haven’t seen me before,” I snickered, opening the closet and throwing on a t-shirt that fell down halfway down my thighs.

“Where’s the owner of this house anyways?” I asked, opening the door. I shrieked as I stepped on something warm and soft. I looked down to see Jongup passed out on the ground.

“What the hell is he doing here…” I muttered, stepping around him. Zelo was sleeping on the couch and Himchan was sleeping under the table.

I headed over to Daehyun’s room and opened the door, rolling my eyes when I saw a random girl sleeping with Daehyun.

“Daehyun, wake up,” I said, pulling off the covers. Ooh… bad choice. Throwing the covers back on them, I said one more time, “Oppa, wake up.”

Without opening his eyes, Daehyun smiled, “Did someone call me oppa?”

“Yeah, wake up please,” I said. “I’m hungry. Feed me.”

As Daehyun sat up in bed, the woman next to him moaned. Tbh, it sounded pretty dirty and Daehyun threw an annoyed look at her.

“Hey lady, time to wake up,” he said, stepping out of bed and quickly putting on some underwear and pants.

“You guys honestly are too casual about showing your thing to me,” I muttered, still unused to the disgusting sight.

I stepped over the bed and peered down at the girl. She seemed probably mid twenties, big s, huge ; the kind of girl Daehyun liked to hook up with.

“Ey, lady,” Daehyun said, frustration entering his voice. “You gotta wake up ma’am.”

She finally opened her eyes and sat up, looking a little dazed.

“Your bra and underwear should be around here somewhere…” Daehyun muttered, kicking around the clothes on his floor. “Ah.” He picked them up and tossed them at her, along with her clothes. “I’d appreciate it if you would leave soon.”

“Hyunnie, what’s the hurry,” she asked, standing up in her glory to go wrap her arms around Daehyun. She planted her lips on Daehyun, but he quickly pushed her off.

He wiped his mouth with his hand, “Ugh, you taste disgusting woman.”

He glanced at me and I gave him the ‘please hurry it up’ sign.

“You need to me to dress you?” Daehyun smirked at her. “You look a little too old for that. Why don’t we finish this clean. I don’t even remember what your name is, but thanks for last night. It was fun.”

She gave Daehyun a pissed off look, but quickly left the house.

“Terrible as ever,” I commented.

“Aw man, my hips are so sore,” Daehyun muttered as he cooked breakfast in the kitchen.

“Got a lot of action last night?” Kai snickered.

“You know it,” Daehyun smirked, setting plates of food on the table. “You two?”

“Hooked up with some guy but I was too drunk to remember who it was,” I said. “Hella good kisser, but bastard left this.” I pulled back my t-shirt to reveal a hickey at the base of my neck. “You know how much I hate these. Such a pain in the …”

Kai looked amused from across the table, but didn’t say anything. Daehyun cocked his head and suddenly bent down, pressing his lips to the mark.

“Looks like it’s mine,” Daehyun smirked. He leaned in and kissed me, leaving me slightly breathless when he pulled back. “Now you remember?”

“Ew, it was you?” I laughed, making a ‘bleh’ face.

“Yah, do you really have to be so casual about this?” Kai smacked my forehead with his spoon.

“Ow!” I said, glaring at him. “None of your business bro. We’re all just friends. Doesn’t really matter who I make out with, you or him, it’s all the same.”

Daehyun laughed, “Scary woman. But you still said I was a good kisser. You acknowledge me now?”

I glanced at Kai, who still looked unhappy at my comment. I shrugged, “Dae, you’re still not as good as Kai. Ah, how embarrassing. Not even as good a kisser as a .”

“Yah!” both of them yelled at me.

Daehyun smacked the back of my head, “Shouldn’t a girl be more embarrassed about saying those kinds of things? Why do you say that stuff so easily?”

Kai added in, “And what’re you even doing here? Sleeping with five guys…”

“Very unlady-like,” Daehyun tsked.

“Okay first of all,” I pointed my spoon at Daehyun. “Aren't you the one who made me so numb to all this? You dirty bastard. It’s because I hung out with you so much that I started swearing so much.” I turned to Kai, “And you. Excuse me but I only slept with you. We didn’t even do anything, I don’t think. So stop giving me crap just because you’re my ex, goddammit.”

I stood up, tossing my spoon down. “And maybe it would be a bigger deal if I were a or something, but that’s not even the case, so why the does it matter,” I spat, letting bitterness enter my voice.

I walked out the door, grabbing Daehyun’s jacket as I left.

“AHHHHH!” I screamed in frustration as I walked the mostly empty streets near Daehyun’s apartment. “Mother ing crazy s.”

“Yah,” someone called out to me from behind. “Hey crazy .”

I turned around, already knowing who it was.

“What do you want,” I asked Minhyuk. “Not in the ing mood, okay? Why’re you following me around anyways? Freaking stalker…”

“Shut up,” Minhyuk said, handing me a popsicle. “Why’re you so loud this early in the morning.”

Grumbling, I opened the ice cream and on it grumpily. How’d I even become this mad so fast anyways? I blamed it on my hangover…

“You stink of alcohol,” Minhyuk commented.

I blew air in his face and he pushed me away, laughing.

“So, why’re you so upset? One of your mood swings again?” Minhyuk asked.

“My mood swings aren’t as bad as yours,” I shot back.

Minhyuk looked at me, sobering up, “But really. What’s wrong?”

I laughed softly, “Since when are we friends that tell each other things about our private life?”

He didn’t answer and just waited.

I sighed, “There’re these people that I really love, and being with them used to be the best thing in the world. But then… something bad happened and everything got messed up and now… I mean, I still love them, but being with them just reminds me of stuff I want to forget, and we’ve all changed so much and…”

I glanced at Minhyuk, wondering if he were laughing at my blabbering.

“If I were you,” Minhyuk said, no hint of laughter in his voice. “I’d either make new memories with them and try to fix what’s wrong, or move on and make new friends. Haemi, even if they’re important to you, if being with them causes you pain, you shouldn’t be with them.”

***

“I’m back,” I announced as I walked in through the door. I set down the six bottles of coffee on the floor.

“Heena!” Daehyun grinned, hugging me and giving me a noogie.

“Ow, ow, stop!” I protested, squirming out of his arms.

Daehyun laughed, rubbing my head, “You’re not mad at us anymore, right? I'm sorry Heena.”

“What’d these idiots do to you this time?” Himchan asked from the sofa.

“Told me I'm a ing man,” I tattled.

“How’s Heena a man?” Himchan demanded to Kai, slapping him upside the head. “Ain’t no man got a body as nice as her.”

I rolled my eyes. Kai left the sofa and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the room we slept in.

“Are you really not mad anymore?” Kai asked, sitting down on the bed. I stood in front of him, looking down at his perfect sad expression. “I’m sorry I said something stupid earlier… I must’ve brought back bad memories for you.”

“It’s fine,” I said, feeling the familiarity of this situation. Us fighting, Kai apologizing, me saying it was okay. This happened dozens of time after that incident until we finally broke up. “I was just being overly sensitive.”

Kai put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. He gently grabbed my hands and whispered softly, “I miss you Heena.”

His eyes were so sad. He looked broken. I wanted to comfort him. To tell him I was still his.

I knew I shouldn’t. I knew I wasn’t supposed to.

But still, I cupped his face and slowly leaned in, meeting lips with his. I let myself melt into the kiss.

I wasn’t ready to give up on him yet. Maybe I would try to make new memories as Minhyuk had said.

I abruptly pulled away from him. Kai frowned at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

I smiled, “Let’s go on a date this week.”

 

okay first of all..... sorry for the gif/pics in the middle.... it might seem a little obnoxious but i couldnt hold myself back awefhakwjehakjweh LOL... and haha... this plot is so confusing... i hope you guys arent too confused with this O_O.... ask questions if you want to! ill answer as long as it doesnt give away anything :) ill clarify things if you need me to