Laughter and Smiles

He’s My Boytoy, She’s My Plaything

[Heena]

-6 Months Ago-

I watched my boyfriend on the stage with nervous anticipation, my hand griping Jiyong’s arm.

“Yah, loosen up,” Jiyong said, pulling my hand away from him. “Kai’s gonna win, obviously.”

“And the winner is-” drumroll… “Kim Jongin! Congratulations!”

The crowd erupted into cheers and we ran out from the backstage towards Kai. His eyes were searching for me, and as soon as he saw me, he opened his arms, a huge smile on his face.

“You did it!” I screamed, jumping into his arms.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the second place’s expression, watching Kai with jealousy, anger, and irritation.

I knew him. He actually went to a neighboring school, a prestigious private school only a few blocks away.

Taehoon. Kim Taehoon, leader of Midnight, their school’s famous dance team. Of course he was mad. After all, he’d lost to someone from a public high school, and not just that, Kai was a year younger than him.

I pulled my gaze away from him as Kai’s lips met mine.

“Mm hey!” I protested, pushing him away. I glanced at the still half full audience, my cheeks burning.

Kai laughed at my expression and turned to the emcee to receive his trophy and prize.

 

“So how was I today?” Kai asked softly into my hair, his fingers intertwining with mine.

I heard a distant crash from inside the house and some excited yelling. Everyone was being rowdy as usual, but Kai and I were just relaxing in a hammock swinging above the pool.

We’re at Jiyong’s mansion by the way.

“Ehhh,” I said, teasing. “You were des.”

Kai’s fingers dug into my side and I squirmed, laughing. “Fine, fine, you were amazing, perfect. Happy?”

He stopped tickling me as the hammock swung wildly.

“Heena,” Kai whispered.

“Mm?” I said absentmindedly, poking my stomach, wondering if I had gained weight.

“Gosh, is your stomach more interesting than me?” Kai asked grabbing my other hand to make me stop.

I looked up at him, and he bent his face down, kissing me gently.

Suddenly, the hammock flipped over and both of us were dumped into the pool.

“We need to cool down this hot couple,” Himchan laughed.

I swam towards the edge and grabbed his ankle, effectively pulling him into the pool too.

“Everyone’s swimming now?” Daehyun asked, coming out of the house. He stripped off his shirt and jumped in, followed by everyone else.

The rest of the night melted into laughter and smiles. I felt that I couldn’t be any happier than I was at that time. 

 

sorry for short chapter.... eheh better stuff to come sooooon :D