princess and strawberries

Princess of Boyschool

The Fourth year class students are having their fieldtrip to a strawberry plantations.

♥♥♥In the Van♥♥♥

Geun suk is seated at the front seat besides the driver, on the first row of seats are Shin hye, Jong hyun and Kibum.

Meanwhile Baekhyun and niel are in the second row and at the last row seats are Yong Hwa and Hong ki.

“For what are those?” Shin hye asks when she notices the baskets below Jonghyun’s bags.

“They say that they gives opportunity to bring home the picked strawberries.”Jonghyun said.

“Really?” Shin hye smiles “you should had said it earlier”

“He did yesterday.. When Geun suk announces the event” Ki-bum said.

“Yeah..it is obvious that you are not listening” Baekhyun said.

“Look who’s talking” Yong hwa teases Baekhyun and laughs “you are always sleeping.”

They all laugh.

“You guys must pay attention to your teachers” Geun suk said “remember the preliminary exams are coming soon.”

“awwwwwww!” they all said.

Shin hye looks outside the van and notices that their group is the only ones who are in van.

“why are we the in a Van while the others are in bus?” Shin hye asks.

“you want to ride a bus?” Baekhyun asks.

“it’s just that what if the other students will get jealous?” Shin hye said.

“don’t worry about that” Yong hwa said

“You are our friend so you must be with us” Hong ki added and the others chorally agreed “yeah.”

When they arrived they attended the seminar and afterwards together they walk to the greenhouse where the strawberries be found.

“I am so excited to taste a freshly picked one” Geun Suk said happily in his dreamy state.

“hey you are our teacher you must act like one” Niel said “especially when your students are looking at you” he said to him and gave a big smile.

Geun suk looked to his surroundings and cleared his throat “let’s go in”

They laugh and when they went inside there they saw healthy juicy ripe strawberries.Geun suk picked up one and bit it.

“Whoa this is delicious” Geun Suk said happily.

“yup you bet it” Jonghyun said while he is busy picking strawberries and Ki-bum is assisting him.

“it is more delicious if it is mixed with sweets” Ki-bum said and if we will be able to bring lots of these we will bake a cake.

“Really you guys bake?” Shin Hye said happily “so I will pick lots and lots”.

“These twins are called the prince of pastries and you will surely love what they bake” Yong Hwa said while he puts his picked strawberries in the basket.

“I see” Shin Hye said happily.

Hong ki picks up a red one “here check this out” he gives it to shin Hye.

“It’s delicious” Shin Hye said happily “you’re good in picking the ripe ones.”

“Here try this too” Baekhyun gives her and shin Hye made a thumbs up.

“All of them taste good” Shin Hye said happily.

From the distance there where eyes staring at Shin hye and if sharp looking can kill a person she is surely dead.

After they pick up strawberries they were about to go to the audio visual room wherein they had their seminar earlier when shin Hye notices her shoelace is tied loose.

“You guys must go ahead” Shin Hye said as she sits and lays the basket in the ground.

“I’ll bring these” Yong has said as he gets it from the ground.

Shin hye is about to protest but they are already walking away.

“Aish such an eye sore” a voice from her back.

“It really annoys me just because she is a girl she will be treated like a princess” another voice from her back.

“shhh.. She might hear you” another voice said.

Shin Hye is shocked as she looks at the three guys passes.

“Looks like I didn’t just made friends but also enemies in no time” she said is unconfident tone.